Code of Conduct
Page 171 of 176 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,130 of 5279

Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

Just came back with a small haul from the local TJ Maxx (the clearance rack was in full effect!):

Sung Homme, 3.4 oz. for $8
    Dunhill Desire 1 oz. for $10
    Obsession Night 4.0 oz. for $24
    Currently wearing: Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss

Quote Originally Posted by mistersurgery View Post
    Just came back with a small haul from the local TJ Maxx (the clearance rack was in full effect!):

Excellent!

Nice! I love Sung Homme. I own the earlier formulation and the current. Both are great IMO.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Freed from BN Institution

Very nice pickups.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Basenotes Member

Over the weeknd went to Marshalls just to look around. Ended up buying:
    Aramis - $19.99 (buyers remorse now, but may gift it)
    Tommy Baham St. Kitts - 19.99
    Vince Camuto HOMME - 19.99 (would have preferred Original, but I love Vince Camuto)
    Brooks Brothers New York -14.99 (this was a steal IMO)
    Some off-brand I never heard of with a scent called "Palms", blind buy smells like republic for men with less sillage - 12.99

All were 100 ml. They also had Z Zegna, Chrome, and Burberry Original was $12.99, I may go back and look for this Burberyy Brit was $39.99, love the smell but hard pass on that price.
    Peace and love don't come from without, they come from within.

My local TJ Maxx had Whatever it Takes, artwork by George Clooney. I almost bought it because it was $10 and I was intrigued but ultimately passed. Has anyone tried this?
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    My local TJ Maxx had Whatever it Takes, artwork by George Clooney. I almost bought it because it was $10 and I was intrigued but ultimately passed. Has anyone tried this?
    There was an open box I tried, it had a lemony citrus opening that died rather quickly. Apparently, there are a few fragrances in that line.

Quote Originally Posted by dealt7faux View Post
    There was an open box I tried, it had a lemony citrus opening that died rather quickly. Apparently, there are a few fragrances in that line.
    Ah. Thank you. I was figuring it smelled good but dies off fast. Glad I passed.

An empty Commodity Moss box(somebody cut the security wire), Cremo sets @ 7.00, Versace, Kenneth Cole, Mont Blanc Legend sets all with the fragrance missing.

Picked up a 1.7 Oz of Guerlain Lhomme Ideal Cologne for a backup at $19.99 and a 1.7 Oz of Azzaro Pour Homme for $14.99 today at Willowbrook Marshalls.

They still had the 100 ML Acqua Di Parma Colonia Club marked down to $89 and a 100 ML of Commodity Tonka for $39.99

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by HFMIII View Post
    Picked up a 1.7 Oz of Guerlain Lhomme Ideal Cologne for a backup at $19.99 and a 1.7 Oz of Azzaro Pour Homme for $14.99 today at Willowbrook Marshalls.
    Very nice!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

They still had the 100 ML Acqua Di Parma Colonia Club marked down to $89 and a 100 ML of Commodity Tonka for $39.99
    Very nice pickups
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Our closest Nordstrom Rack in Columbia, SC has seriously downsized their men's cologne section. Probably about half of what they had. Shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    Our closest Nordstrom Rack in Columbia, SC has seriously downsized their men's cologne section. Probably about half of what they had. Shoot.
    The one near me never really had that great of a selection. About 10 or so to choose from and they rarely change....it's always the same ones.

Fragrance-wise the Nordstrom Rack selection in Houston is mostly on par with Gordman's. Sure, they'd have a Bottega Veneta PH boxset or an Hermes coffret every now and then, but on an average day it is usually pathetic.

50 mL of Lhomme ideal cologne by guerlain for 20$. Blind buy and it smells great.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine2224 View Post
    50 mL of Lhomme ideal cologne by guerlain for 20$. Blind buy and it smells great.
    Oh, I saw a few of those at TJ Maxx and thought about blind buying but passed.

Got this surprisingly nice but extremely short lived body spray at Marshall's for $4.99 today. Nice pine/cinnamon/orange Polo Green cheapie clone. Will probably just use as a room spray. Also saw a Mont Blanc Explorer gift set but someone had opened the package and stolen the bottle...

37dbb355-d5c2-49a4-ab30-643740d8c6fb_1.eef163e7a6cfd72f288ba938c47edf26.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Que scay-je?

Quote Originally Posted by jkonick View Post
    Got this surprisingly nice but extremely short lived body spray at Marshall's for $4.99 today. Nice pine/cinnamon/orange Polo Green cheapie clone. Will probably just use as a room spray. Also saw a Mont Blanc Explorer gift set but someone had opened the package and stolen the bottle...

37dbb355-d5c2-49a4-ab30-643740d8c6fb_1.eef163e7a6cfd72f288ba938c47edf26.jpeg
    Polo Club Rogue was BHPC's answer to Polo Modern Reserve, it came out shortly after. They share some similarities, but nothing to brag about. Ofc, you're not gonna get Polo quality ay BHPC prices, but BHPC is still better than a lot of other cheap brands. I'd consider Rogue a close contender to Modern Reserve, but they went way overboard on the pepper note.
    "I am not trendy" -Thierry Mugler

Good idea.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Commodity Orris and Vetiver marked down to $32 at Marshall's. Reviews for both were lukewarm so I passed on them.
    Currently wearing: Encre Noire by Lalique

John Varvatos Artisan w/ scarf $20 & w/o scarf $18 at Marshalls. Passed as I think it smells like laundry detergent.

Picked up Banana Republic Neroli Woods for 24.99 blind buy. I find it similar to Ferragamo Aqcua Essenziale Colonia only smoother. Pretty good stuff!!

Also saw a Mont Blanc Explorer gift set but someone had opened the package and stolen the bottle...
    Well at least it's good to know it's been sent to the discounters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rt87 View Post

Picked up Banana Republic Neroli Woods for 24.99 blind buy. I find it similar to Ferragamo Aqcua Essenziale Colonia only smoother. Pretty good stuff!!
    Very nice

I was in Long Island, NY over the weekend and stopped in to check a couple stores, although I didn't buy anything.

The TJ Maxx in Riverhead had a ton of Commodity 100 ML Bottles at $39.99 Orris, Nectar, Whiskey, Gin, Tonka, Leather, Bergamot, and Vetiver, many of them they had multiples.

At the Marshall's/Homegoods in Riverhead I saw a couple of 50 ML Guerlain Lhomme Ideal Cologne at $19.99, I was tempted, but I already have a backup and don't really need another. I was also surprised to see A&F First Instinct, two different sizes, 1 Oz at $14.99 and 1.7 Oz for $19.99.

I was also surprised to see A&F First Instinct, two different sizes, 1 Oz at $14.99 and 1.7 Oz for $19.99.
    That is surprising, I don't remember hearing of A&F fragrances being able at Marshalls.

I saw some A&F at Burlington a month or two ago. I forget what it was....do they have a Blue something?

At the Marshall's/Homegoods in Riverhead I saw a couple of 50 ML Guerlain Lhomme Ideal Cologne at $19.99.
    Good price on that one.

Currently on business trip in NYC I stopped at a Masrshall's in my area and much to my surprised they had 4 oz Green Irish Tweed's marked down to $50 each! I picked up 2, but there were many more. To anyone wondering, it was the one on Broadway. They also had many other Creed's but I didn't look at price, looked like a lot of feminine ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidoff_Bogart_Jacomo View Post
    Currently on business trip in NYC I stopped at a Masrshall's in my area and much to my surprised they had 4 oz Green Irish Tweed's marked down to $50 each!
    Good price on that.

Page 171 of 176 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast