Code of Conduct
Page 179 of 184 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,370 of 5519
o

Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    That's damn near verbatim what my local TJ has right now.
    Well, according to my source the selection should be improving as retailers are gearing up for the holiday season.

Quote Originally Posted by dealt7faux View Post
    Well, according to my source the selection should be improving as retailers are gearing up for the holiday season.
    I expect as much. Lots of gift sets will be coming in soon as well.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

Quote Originally Posted by NettyYeti View Post
    I spotted another Guerlain today: Aqua Allegoria Nerolia Bianca. Better deals can be found online, but itís been a while since Iíve seen anything that prompted me to pull out my phone and do some in-store Googling.
    Persistence pays off. I found a 50ml bottle of Guerlain LíHomme Ideal Cologne today at another TJ Maxx in SE Wisconsin for $19.99. Iím still up in the air on the original LíHomme Ideal, but as the Cologne is apparently being discontinued, I thought Iíd snatch this up.

Persistence pays off. I found a 50ml bottle of Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Cologne today at another TJ Maxx in SE Wisconsin for $19.99. I’m still up in the air on the original L’Homme Ideal, but as the Cologne is apparently being discontinued, I thought I’d snatch this up.
    I like it. Decent little scent.

Persistence pays off. I found a 50ml bottle of Guerlain LíHomme Ideal Cologne today at another TJ Maxx in SE Wisconsin for $19.99. Iím still up in the air on the original LíHomme Ideal, but as the Cologne is apparently being discontinued, I thought Iíd snatch this up.
    L'Homme Ideal is good too I think. I have the EDT. It's a decent gourmand and a classy fragrance in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Picked up a 5 oz bottle of Spicebomb Fresh at Saks Off 5th in downtown Seattle for 89.99. Their inventory has swelled dramatically in the last few weeks and he SA told me to come back in a month or so for the holiday season gift sets. Hope Ross and TJ Maxx follows suit as it’s been slim pickings lately.
    "To 'give style' to one's character-- a great and rare art!" - Nietzsche

"I got my own style; you put my shoes on, you wouldn't last a mile" - Mac Dre

I've grown to quite like the cologne. I am considering a backup bottle. I find it very easy to wear and suitable for many occasions.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bķzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by jkonick View Post
    Picked up a 5 oz bottle of Spicebomb Fresh at Saks Off 5th in downtown Seattle for 89.99.
    Congrats on this!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Congrats on this!
    Thanks!
    "To 'give style' to one's character-- a great and rare art!" - Nietzsche

"I got my own style; you put my shoes on, you wouldn't last a mile" - Mac Dre

Freed from BN Institution

Quote Originally Posted by jkonick View Post
    Picked up a 5 oz bottle of Spicebomb Fresh at Saks Off 5th in downtown Seattle for 89.99. Their inventory has swelled dramatically in the last few weeks and he SA told me to come back in a month or so for the holiday season gift sets. Hope Ross and TJ Maxx follows suit as it’s been slim pickings lately.
    Congrats on your bottle.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: No. 19 by Chanel

Picked up a 4.2 oz bottle of John Varvatos Artisan Pure for $34.99 at Marshalls tonight. After taxes, it is about the same price as the online discounters. I'm debating about keeping it or not as I already have BR Neroli Woods. Any opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by BigCactus View Post
    Picked up a 4.2 oz bottle of John Varvatos Artisan Pure for $34.99 at Marshalls tonight. After taxes, it is about the same price as the online discounters. I'm debating about keeping it or not as I already have BR Neroli Woods. Any opinions?
    Own and love both Artisan Pure and Neroli Woods. I’m a sucker for neroli, especially in the spring and summer.
    THE COLOGNNOISSEUR
    OMAHA, NE
    USA

I ran across a 125 ML bottle of Le Male In The Navy on clearance at Marshall's for $44.00 which I grabbed. I haven't seen much else worth mentioning in store lately.

Interestingly on the TJ Maxx Website they currently have Nasomatto Black Afgano 1 oz for $109.99

https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/pr...:14&Ntt=parfum
    Currently wearing: Erolfa by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by HFMIII View Post
    I ran across a 125 ML bottle of Le Male In The Navy on clearance at Marshall's for $44.00 which I grabbed.
    Nice score!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCactus View Post
    I find them quite different.

I saw an oddity today among all the trash. Tahari Red Musk for Men??? Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Danceswithscent View Post
    I saw an oddity today among all the trash. Tahari Red Musk for Men??? Hmmm.
    Saw a Tahari frag as well. Then read Made In China and moved on.

We must be twins, as I did the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Danceswithscent View Post
    We must be twins, as I did the exact same thing.
    Common sense twins I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by HFMIII View Post
    I ran across a 125 ML bottle of Le Male In The Navy on clearance at Marshall's for $44.00 which I grabbed. I haven't seen much else worth mentioning in store lately.
    Congrats
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

I saw at Marshalls Artisan Pure again, 2.5 oz and 4.2 oz for $29.99 and $39.99. There was a heavy bottle of some fragrance in what looked like a Calvin Klein Eternity for Men box except with no labeling whatsoever. What could it be I wonder?

Ross had a four or five bottles of Dark Rebel Rider. I was tempted to buy it just for the bottle but that overload of Dr. Pepper meets something nuclear is just too much. Ross also had a 1.5 oz of Paco Rabanne Pour Homme. Azzaro Night Time is a staple there, and I also saw Elixer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Colognnoisseur View Post
    Own and love both Artisan Pure and Neroli Woods. I’m a sucker for neroli, especially in the spring and summer.
    Thanks for the input!

Trying not to buy any new bottles for a while, but I'd never seen JV Vintage at Marshalls, so well, I kind of had to as it was in the top 10 of my "wanted list." Their price was not much different than online prices but at least I know I'm getting a new bottle, that counts for something. Overall this particular Marshall's was much better volume-wise than last time I visited about a month ago. Lots of Varvatos, Dunhill Desire, lots of Calvin Klein, Nautica, Classic Penguin and Tommy Bahama of course (and yes, still some Guerlain Ideal Cologne, so it's not all gone yet.). Also a LOT of weird cheap off brands that I'd never heard of.

JVV.JPG
    Currently wearing: Classic Vanilla by Pinaud

Quote Originally Posted by masonjarjar View Post
    Trying not to buy any new bottles for a while, but I'd never seen JV Vintage at Marshalls, so well, I kind of had to as it was in the top 10 of my "wanted list." Their price was not much different than online prices but at least I know I'm getting a new bottle, that counts for something. Overall this particular Marshall's was much better volume-wise than last time I visited about a month ago. Lots of Varvatos, Dunhill Desire, lots of Calvin Klein, Nautica, Classic Penguin and Tommy Bahama of course (and yes, still some Guerlain Ideal Cologne, so it's not all gone yet.). Also a LOT of weird cheap off brands that I'd never heard of.

JVV.JPG
    on your pickup of Varvatos Vintage!
    THE COLOGNNOISSEUR
    OMAHA, NE
    USA

Nothing of notice for the last few weeks in my area TJM/Marshalls/Ross, but I did grab a couple of Axe Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla Signature "pump & spray" fragrances for $2.99.
    I know, I know, but it's actually one of their better scents and I can use it for layering or just whenever I feel like I could use something linear and uncomplicated.

Otherwise, the quantity of recent weeks hasn't translated into quality so far.

JVV.JPG
    A great find

18.21 Spiced Vanilla Body Wash.Big old 16 oz bottle for $9.99 at Marshall’s. Same company that brought us Sweet Tobacco.

It’s a bit like Spicebomb.

Quote Originally Posted by maksidrom View Post
    but I did grab a couple of Axe Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla Signature "pump & spray" fragrances for $2.99.
    At that price...

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    And a bottle of Coach for Men EDT 3.4 oz. was priced $39.99 and they also had a 2 oz. bottle for $59.99 LOL, my TJ Maxx does this crap allllll the time.
    So I found this happened at my TJ Maxx as well. There was a couple of 2.5 oz Coach for Men EDT for $59, and one 3.4oz for $39.99. I picked it up, but then was doing comparison shopping and realized that on-line discounters were slightly cheaper for the 3.4oz bottle and way cheaper for the 2.5oz bottle. But regarding this pricing mistake, I wonder if it's a situation where one buyer for TJ Maxx bought the 2.5oz for X price and then another offer came for the 3.4oz bottle which was way cheaper and TJ Maxx just marks up the bottles a percentage based of it's buy price? It's still a great deal, I was just curious about how this can happen?

I also picked up Mont Blanc Legend Intense for $39.99 for 3.4oz. I don't know much about this fragrance. I have smelled MB Legend Spirit, and I enjoy it, but haven't tried the original or this one yet. I read that this was discontinued, so I was surprised to find this at TJ Maxx. Any opinions you guys can provide would be appreciated. Thank you!

JVV.JPG
    I've heard good stuff about JV Vintage and that looks like a good price! Great pick up!

Page 179 of 184 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast