Code of Conduct
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 961 to 1,020 of 1522
  1. #961

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBars View Post
    How do you find the reformulation compares? I've only tried the vintage and really, really like it.
    Sorry for the delay, I just saw this. The instant I sprayed it, it smelled the same to me. Funny how it brought back memories of 20 years ago. The cap is cheap, I think it used to be metal with the metal ring and now its plastic and mine was broken off (this may have been part of the clearance price) But smells the same to me as the original. I don't remember how long the original lasted but I got a good 6 hours out of the current one with a couple sprays under the shirt.

  2. #962

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Picked up Midnight in paris gift set on clearance for $39. Also picked up a MAJOR steal IMO. 3.3oz Cartier Declaration for $20.00, marked down from $69.99. Loving the cartier so far.

  3. #963

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by d_duffy7 View Post
    Also picked up a MAJOR steal IMO. 3.3oz Cartier Declaration for $20.00, marked down from $69.99. Loving the cartier so far.
    WOW! that is great! makes me wanna drive out to my TJ's right now!! congrats!
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

  4. #964

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by d_duffy7 View Post
    Picked up Midnight in paris gift set on clearance for $39. Also picked up a MAJOR steal IMO. 3.3oz Cartier Declaration for $20.00, marked down from $69.99. Loving the cartier so far.
    Scored that same bargain!

  5. #965

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    Scored that same bargain!
    OK, I am going to my TJ's first thing tomorrow! I thought the markdown to $49 was a good deal.. $20 is a no brainer!
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

  6. #966

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by d_duffy7 View Post
    Picked up Midnight in paris gift set on clearance for $39. Also picked up a MAJOR steal IMO. 3.3oz Cartier Declaration for $20.00, marked down from $69.99. Loving the cartier so far.
    I just ordered Midnight in Paris tester for around $37 and I considered that a great deal. And a 3.3oz Cartier Declaration for $20 is a steal.

  7. #967

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    There's a cartier concentrete for 69 marked down to 49... I'm gonna wait on that. Any thoughts?

  8. #968

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by d_duffy7 View Post
    There's a cartier concentrete for 69 marked down to 49... I'm gonna wait on that. Any thoughts?
    Which one ?

  9. #969

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Eau de concentree? I think

  10. #970

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Penhaligon`s LP No.9 1.7oz for $30

  11. #971

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I was at Ross today.

    I purchased Bijian Nude ($12 for 75ml) because I thought it was a musk scent. It's not a musk. Its a powerful citrus lemon cleaner product scent. Very strong lemon dish powder soap. Any little musk is hidden and overpowered by lemon. Not worth $5 in my opinion. The lemon is so strong and overpowering I couldn't wear this with just 1 spray. What a shame!

    I purchased a big Cuban Gold cigar ($8 for 100ml). It is supposed to be a Le Male clone. It smells like Le Male, minus vanilla. For $8 it's worth it. Nothing great here. Perry Ellis 360 White is better than this in my opinion, but it's also $24.99 for a 50 ml bottle.

    I purchased Realm ($10 for 50ml). The only reason I made the purchase is it said "made with human pheremones". I've never smelled pheremones, so I paid the $10 to satisfy my curiousity. It's not a bad fragrance. Peppery and spicy, a little Obsession for men going on, but with more pepper and a touch of sweetness. If Realm has Pheremones, it had no effect on me. As a fragrance, it is probably the best smelling out of the 3 I purchased.

    I saw a bunch of Curve in all sizes and flavors. Most were $19 for the larger bottles.

    I saw Nautica Voyage and Nautica Blue. I think they were $16 for large bottles. I never tried these and thought about buying Voyage, but passed.

  12. #972

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Went to one TJ and sadly, no $20 cartier clearance for me the bottles were still at $49.00. Hopefully another store will have a few mispriced bottles
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

  13. #973

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOpera View Post
    Went to one TJ and sadly, no $20 cartier clearance for me the bottles were still at $49.00. Hopefully another store will have a few mispriced bottles
    If it's on clearance then it's not mispriced. They cut prices when an item stays in the store too long. That bottle may go on clearance the next time the store does inventory. Sometime a nice salesperson will tell you how long before a bottle gets marked down.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOpera View Post
    Went to one TJ and sadly, no $20 cartier clearance for me the bottles were still at $49.00. Hopefully another store will have a few mispriced bottles
    If it's on clearance then it's not mispriced. They cut prices when an item stays in the store too long. That bottle may go on clearance the next time the store does inventory. Sometime a nice salesperson will tell you how long before a bottle gets marked down.
    Vintage Kouros rocks

  14. #974

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by smellgood4u View Post
    If it's on clearance then it's not mispriced. They cut prices when an item stays in the store too long. That bottle may go on clearance the next time the store does inventory. Sometime a nice salesperson will tell you how long before a bottle gets marked down.
    The normal price at TJ Maxx is $69, I saw it on redtag clearance for $49 at 3 different TJ Maxx's in my area, so unless there is super duper double discount that I don't know about I assumed that when ppl got it for $20 it was a mistake, which I have seen and taken advantage of before

    This was an as-is discount since it was missing part of the set, but I got a 2.5oz Uomo Moschino edt and 1.7oz shower gel for $15, so I think I got a decent deal esp. since the AS would be my least fave part of the set. It was a nice blind buy

    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

  15. #975

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    No $20 Cartiers but managed to get LP No. 9 for Women and i already bought the Mens LP No. 9 there a week ago.

  16. #976

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Spotted Azzaro Night Time, Kanon Norwegian Wood, MJ Legend and a couple others at Ross but I didn't have time to wait in line. I plan on going back for Night Time though as that one sounds interesting.

  17. #977

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Police to be or not to be 25$
    Victorinox 125 years your companion for life 12.99

  18. #978

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Last weekend I spotted John Varvatos Star USA reduced from 29.99 to 20.99 but decided to pass on it. Went to browse today saw it furtherly reduced to 4.99!!! Its not a great fragrance but at 5 bucks its a no brainer. Obviously someone bought it, sniffed it, and returned it as there were finger prints on the bottle upon opening. Also stopped by Target and got a 1oz. bottle of Unforgiveable on clearance for 2.89 ehh why not? I don't like Sean John but for 3 bucks it'll be ok to add to my collection, considering a 1oz. bottle of this cheap juice runs for 30 bucks at Walmart.
    I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.

  19. #979

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    CK Man, at Ross for $25. That's interesting. I thought that one disappeared quite a while ago.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

  20. #980

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    90ml Davidoff Champion in TK Maxx in Southampton for 15
    Smelling good on a budget!

  21. #981
    Dependent del's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,062
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    CK One Shock for Him finally shows up in our local Marshalls for $25 (100 ml bottle). Didn't pull the trigger, as the 200ml costs $37 on FragranceNet via Amazon the other day.




    3098

  22. #982

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Checked out my local TJ Max and Marshalls after seeing this thread. It was a total waste of time, they almost had nothing and what they had I wouldn't have payed five dollars to own.

  23. #983

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I have wasted so much money in these stores on second rate scents.

  24. #984
    Super Member VintagePoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    502
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Vancouver Winner's I see Angel, A*Men and Creed Love in Black

  25. #985

    Default

    TJ Maxx has been absolutely barren near me.

  26. #986

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Azzaro Night Time at Marshall's.

  27. #987

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Got Fleur du Male and Tsar super cheap

  28. #988
    Dependent bigsteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    near Lake Michigan
    Posts
    1,473

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I've gotten a few cheapies from TJ Maxx, but the only one I've really liked has been Quorum.
    For some reason, ever since Christmas the frag selections have been awful at the stores near me.
    ----- People laugh at me because I'm different.... I laugh at them because they're all the same -----

  29. #989

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOpera View Post
    The normal price at TJ Maxx is $69, I saw it on redtag clearance for $49 at 3 different TJ Maxx's in my area, so unless there is super duper double discount that I don't know about I assumed that when ppl got it for $20 it was a mistake, which I have seen and taken advantage of before

    This was an as-is discount since it was missing part of the set, but I got a 2.5oz Uomo Moschino edt and 1.7oz shower gel for $15, so I think I got a decent deal esp. since the AS would be my least fave part of the set. It was a nice blind buy

    Hope you like it, but for me, all I got after the first two sprays was a way harsh hairspray smell that seemed to stick in my throat and nostrils after I took a whiff. Returned it to my neighborhood Marshall's the very next day.

    I'll say this about the discounters (TJMaxx and Marshalls): they'll pretty much take anything back.

  30. #990
    Dependent
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    3,629

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1 View Post
    I'll say this about the discounters (TJMaxx and Marshalls): they'll pretty much take anything back.
    Actually Ross around here stopped taking fragrances back last year.

  31. #991
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    225

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Yes, things remain the bleakest I have seen in three years at the local Tj/Marshall's, especially for male frags. One local store has had less than a dozen choices for nearly a month. Almost nothing new arriving.

  32. #992

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    CK Shock ($25) and Versace Dreamer ($35). I didn't buy either, but I debated both. I need to wear my sample of the Dreamer more before I commit to a bottle. And I kind of wish I could smell Shock. I regret not sampling that one when it was at Sephora last year. The ugly bottle was such a turn off.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

  33. #993

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by dampier View Post
    Yes, things remain the bleakest I have seen in three years at the local Tj/Marshall's, especially for male frags. One local store has had less than a dozen choices for nearly a month. Almost nothing new arriving.
    It might just be a reflection of an industry thing---more brands controlling their product, and by contract preventing sell through at discounters, thereby 'cheapening' a brand.

    Also, when you have an abundance of quality colognes at cheap discounters, that's a very serious supply problem, on their part. I'm sure designers and others have improved their supply chain and forecasting issues.

  34. #994

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Went to Kmart and found a few frags on clearance. Bought a Old Spice AS and Deo Stick for $5 and this Perry Ellis 360 set with 1oz spray, 3oz AS and Shower gel for only $6. When I first sprayed it I thought I had bought windex.. but the dry down reveals why this one was popular back in the day.

    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

  35. #995

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Mont Blanc Legend is now at Marshall's. 1 OZ for $34.99.

  36. #996

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I was at Marshalls and they had 50 ml. Bond no 9 Nuits de Soho that was not priced, so I asked them how much it was. They walked around cluelessly trying to find a price and couldn't. They brought up an Usher cologne to scan through the register. I bought it for 19.99!

  37. #997
    Super Member VintagePoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    502
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower99 View Post
    I was at Marshalls and they had 50 ml. Bond no 9 Nuits de Soho that was not priced, so I asked them how much it was. They walked around cluelessly trying to find a price and couldn't. They brought up an Usher cologne to scan through the register. I bought it for 19.99!
    Holy cow! Sweet deal! The Bonds at Winners are priced at $90-$100.

    Just last week I saw Creed Silver Mountain Water.

  38. #998

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    For you Torontonians, the Winners on Front Street seems to stock decent stuff every now and then.

    Today, I picked up a couple of steals. Jaipur gift set (100 mL EdP with after shave and body wash) for $40. There were 4 gift sets lying around, and I had previously seen them for the last couple of weeks. The original price was $79.99, then it was marked down to 59.99, and ended up at $40. For $40, that's an absolute steal, especially since it's the EDP. Though when I sniffed it, I realized it wasn't for me, it's definitely an "older gentleman" scent, so I gave it to my dad and he was very happy with it

    Also picked up Mandarina Duck Black, 3.4 oz for $29.99, another solid deal. They still have two left on the shelf if anyone here is interested.

    Last week, I bought Marc Jacobs Bang 1 OZ for $20. I also saw Bang Bang 1 OZ for the same price, and it's still sitting there.

    Before their mass clearance ended on February 24, they also had a bunch of Bonds, but unfortunately I did not know at that time which ones were good/bad besides New Haarlem (which wasn't there), and I stupidly picked up I Love NY for him for $40. When I got to my office and went on the web, I found out that I picked up one of the worse ones, and I went back and returned it immediately. By the time I got back a few hours later, all the other Bonds were mostly gone. From what I remember, they had Washington Square (for women so no big deal), Riverside Drive, Coney Island and a few others I can't recall. I'm pretty bummed I missed out on Riverside Drive and Coney Island, which were both priced at 40-50$, but oh well. They disappeared pretty quickly.

    Some other stuff I've seen there is Creed Fantasia de Fleurs for women, Versace the Dreamer 1 oz for 29.99, a few Michael Jordan scents (don't think I've seen Legend though, unfortunately), Burberry Brit, Burberry the Beat, Vince Camuto for women, Boucheron Pour Homme, a few Guess scents, some Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Van Cleef & Arpels, and a lot of other random stuff.

    Selection isn't the greatest but from time to time you'll see some nice bargains.

  39. #999
    Super Member Erok32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    322

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanceSilver View Post
    For you Torontonians, the Winners on Front Street seems to stock decent stuff every now and then.

    Today, I picked up a couple of steals. Jaipur gift set (100 mL EdP with after shave and body wash) for $40. There were 4 gift sets lying around, and I had previously seen them for the last couple of weeks. The original price was $79.99, then it was marked down to 59.99, and ended up at $40. For $40, that's an absolute steal, especially since it's the EDP. Though when I sniffed it, I realized it wasn't for me, it's definitely an "older gentleman" scent, so I gave it to my dad and he was very happy with it

    Also picked up Mandarina Duck Black, 3.4 oz for $29.99, another solid deal. They still have two left on the shelf if anyone here is interested.

    Last week, I bought Marc Jacobs Bang 1 OZ for $20. I also saw Bang Bang 1 OZ for the same price, and it's still sitting there.

    Before their mass clearance ended on February 24, they also had a bunch of Bonds, but unfortunately I did not know at that time which ones were good/bad besides New Haarlem (which wasn't there), and I stupidly picked up I Love NY for him for $40. When I got to my office and went on the web, I found out that I picked up one of the worse ones, and I went back and returned it immediately. By the time I got back a few hours later, all the other Bonds were mostly gone. From what I remember, they had Washington Square (for women so no big deal), Riverside Drive, Coney Island and a few others I can't recall. I'm pretty bummed I missed out on Riverside Drive and Coney Island, which were both priced at 40-50$, but oh well. They disappeared pretty quickly.

    Some other stuff I've seen there is Creed Fantasia de Fleurs for women, Versace the Dreamer 1 oz for 29.99, a few Michael Jordan scents (don't think I've seen Legend though, unfortunately), Burberry Brit, Burberry the Beat, Vince Camuto for women, Boucheron Pour Homme, a few Guess scents, some Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Van Cleef & Arpels, and a lot of other random stuff.

    Selection isn't the greatest but from time to time you'll see some nice bargains.
    Sounds like you were buying stuff just because. BTW I love ny for him actually smells great. I just wouldnt spend a lot of $$$ for it.

  40. #1000

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Erok32 View Post
    Sounds like you were buying stuff just because. BTW I love ny for him actually smells great. I just wouldnt spend a lot of $$$ for it.
    No I had smelled Jaipur and Mandarina Duck before, as well as Bang. I knew what I was getting with Jaipur, but I really wanted to give it to my dad. Mandarina Duck is nice but for the regular price I wouldnt buy it, however at $30 it's pretty good. And Bang I had been interested in for a while, but I wanted a smaller size because I don't see myself using it frequently, so 1 OZ was perfect for me.

    And I smelt I Love NY For Him, it wasn't bad but I didn't know if I really liked it enough to actually keep it. At regular price tag, I don't know who the hell would buy it. Even at $40, I was unsure if I wanted it. In hindsight, I probably should've kept it and resold it for a higher price (arbitrage ) but oh well.

  41. #1001
    Super Member Erok32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    322

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Lol for $40 I wouldve kept it.

  42. #1002

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Just scored a midnight in Paris 4.2oz. Gift set for 15 bucks at Marshalls on clearance.

  43. #1003

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower99 View Post
    Just scored a midnight in Paris 4.2oz. Gift set for 15 bucks at Marshalls on clearance.
    Damn, that's an amazing deal!

  44. #1004

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    My TJ Maxx and Marshall's continue to be pretty barren. Mont Blanc Legend has been the only decent new sighting.

  45. #1005

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    TK Maxx in the UK has precious little to offer at the moment: 50ml Dirty English for 20, 75ml David Beckham Instinct for 15, 50ml Kenneth Cole Reaction 13... The latter being the only one I haven't tested. Is it worth a punt??
    Smelling good on a budget!

  46. #1006

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Just visited my local Marshall's, nothing worth buying but everything they did have was pretty much $19.99 and under (David Beckham Instinct, Nautica Pure, and a bunch of Polo stuff).

  47. #1007
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,807

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Total garbage at the Marshalls I went to today. Beverly Hills Polo Club sets, Adidas, and Playboy junk....
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

    *BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

  48. #1008

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I just spotted Bond No. 9's Bryant Park at Marshalls for $129 which is a lot for Marshalls

  49. #1009

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by voodoodanny View Post
    TK Maxx in the UK has precious little to offer at the moment: 50ml Dirty English for 20, 75ml David Beckham Instinct for 15, 50ml Kenneth Cole Reaction 13... The latter being the only one I haven't tested. Is it worth a punt??
    That's a pretty good price for Reaction. It's not a groundbreaking scent but it does smell very nice. If you need a pleasant, inoffensive scent go for it. If you find that really boring though and prefer something more "busy" and loud and you're not a fan of fruity/citrusy fragrances then pass on it.

  50. #1010
    Dependent chili_willi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    1,673

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    The stock at the TJ's and Marshalls has been liquid garbage around here for quite some time.

  51. #1011

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by chili_willi View Post
    The stock at the TJ's and Marshalls has been liquid garbage around here for quite some time.

    We have a ton of TJ Maxx's and Marshalls out here and they have had total crap for quite a while. The last really good frag that I remember seeing at TJ's was Guccy Envy about 2 years ago and like an idiot I didn't buy it. Of couse we all know what happened to Envy not long after that!!!

  52. #1012

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Bought a 4.2oz bottle of police to be or not to be on clearance for 16.99 on clearance at Ross. I think its pretty good. It reminds me of joop homme wild. It lasts a long time and projects really good also. It's a sweet scent with a little spicey edge to it. The bottle is a ridiculous looking skull.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Maxpower99; 9th March 2013 at 06:29 AM. Reason: duplicate

  53. #1013

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I hit up Winners yesterday.

    1) Marc Jacobs "Bang Bang" 30ml - $19.99 - I purchased this as I really like the original and hadn't seen this flanker anywhere before.

    2) Creeds $129-180: Royal Oud, GIT, Silver Mountain Water, etc.

    There were a few others that I considered (Declaration backup bottles, etc.) but the selection still isn't quite what I'd like.

  54. #1014

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Marc Jacobs Bang! boxset for $15
    CK Shock One boxset for $15
    both at the same Marshalls, and yes I bought them both!

  55. #1015

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Total garbage at the Marshalls I went to today. Beverly Hills Polo Club sets, Adidas, and Playboy junk....
    I concur, the ones in Dallas are also garbage , including TJ maxx and Ross. I see the same shit haha.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NathanaelV View Post
    Marc Jacobs Bang! boxset for $15
    CK Shock One boxset for $15
    both at the same Marshalls, and yes I bought them both!
    Thats great! Now thats the kind of deal I look for!

  56. #1016
    Super Member VintagePoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    502
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Winners at downtown Vancouver BC has Creed Royal Oud, Himalaya, Green Irish Tweed for $180 CAD (4oz.) I picked up GIT for my boyfriend. I'm not too big on Creed but he likes the clean scent.

  57. #1017

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by VintagePoison View Post
    Winners at downtown Vancouver BC has Creed Royal Oud, Himalaya, Green Irish Tweed for $180 CAD (4oz.)
    This makes me want to move to Canada!!
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

  58. #1018
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,807

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOpera View Post
    This makes me want to move to Canada!!
    Me too. All of the money saved on health insurance premiums and copays would go straight toward discount fragrances.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

    *BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

  59. #1019

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Me too. All of the money saved on health insurance premiums and copays would go straight toward discount fragrances.
    Lol, with our taxes though, I'm not so sure you'd be saving a whole lot! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by frostiblack View Post
    I hit up Winners yesterday.

    1) Marc Jacobs "Bang Bang" 30ml - $19.99 - I purchased this as I really like the original and hadn't seen this flanker anywhere before.

    2) Creeds $129-180: Royal Oud, GIT, Silver Mountain Water, etc.

    There were a few others that I considered (Declaration backup bottles, etc.) but the selection still isn't quite what I'd like.
    Did you go to the Winners on Front St? If so, that bottle of Bang Bang was probably the one that I saw there about 3 weeks ago haha, I guess they marked it down even more.

  60. #1020
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NYC/S. Cal
    Posts
    351

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I feel like in the last 3 months the TJ Maxx and the Marshall's around me are carrying MUCH fewer fragrances... it is less than half the number they were carrying in Oct Nov Dec.
    Top notes of... sweat, gasoline, motor oil; a heart of deer musk and gunpowder, resting on a base of sex and testosterone... Mandom.

Similar Threads

  1. Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, Vol. 2
    By jrd4t in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 278
    Last Post: 20th November 2010, 09:52 PM
  2. Odd 1 oz niche I spotted at TJ Maxx yesterday
    By MisterK in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 25th September 2008, 09:53 AM
  3. Spotted at T.J. Maxx
    By Hyde65 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th September 2007, 02:11 AM
  4. Euphoria Man spotted at Marshalls
    By scentimus in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23rd August 2007, 01:16 PM
  5. Odd 1 oz niche I spotted at TJ Maxx yesterday
    By in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st January 1970, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •