Code of Conduct
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

It is fascinating watching these stores restock merchandise. They come to the store in plastic bags packaged randomly with a variety of products. Small bottles of Polo mixed with Guerlain, Prada and Clean. No store really seems to know what exactly will show up and in what quantity. The TJMaxx store in Canandaigua got bombed with so much fragrance two weeks before Xmas, they flung it all in several shopping carts parked near the usual fragrance display. (That store is also notorious for mixing masculine/feminine fragrances together). Higher end neighborhood TJMaxx/Marshalls stores were more organized, but popular stuff sold very fast, leaving you picking through the dregs. It took me days to rid myself of the god awful stench of the Polo gift set that leaked all over the shelving and got onto my clothes while I was hunting around. Eau de Skunk.

Often during restocking, you will see an associate scanning products on the shelf, occasionally alerted by their handheld scanner to print a red "clearance" sticker at a lesser price. I was told they know how long merchandise sits on their shelves, and anything that sits there for more than a certain amount of time will automatically be marked down. That's why you will occasionally see bottles marked down in clearance while the exact same size/fragrance is being sold at the regular price on a shelf nearby. It turns out that products either "hidden" by customers in another section of the store or buried behind other non-related products get this treatment most often. Once the associates relocate the items, they've probably sat in store untouched for a week or more and are quickly marked down.

There is enormous merchandise turnover at these stores -- very few things in the fragrance and soaps section hang around for long unless the box gets beaten up or damaged. Whatever does is quickly sold when it shows up in the clearance section.

A good number of eBay resellers are avid shoppers at these stores, selling fragrances to underinformed eBay bidders who often promptly launch into bidding wars that would shame them had they known they could have bought that coveted fragrance for $20 down the street.

Quote Originally Posted by mesaboogie View Post
    I seent me some Bvlgari Aqva Toniq, Guerlain Shalimar Eau De Cologne, and Penguin at Marshall's the other day.
    hey do you remember the price of Burberry Sport when you saw it?

I don't remember how much Burberry Sport was. It was probably in the $30-$40 range though.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

in my local Winners (a discount store in canada and is a branch of marshalls) they get a variety of random stuff sometimes good sometimes great, some stuff ive seen lately:

Versace the deamer( which i bought) for $40
    Versace pour homme gift set (cologne, bag, aftershave balm)
    Burberry sport
    hugo boss higher energy
    ck eternity aqua
    bvlgari man gift set
    kenneth cole black
    ck obsession
    and so many other stuff, there opening a marshalls soon so maybe theyll have some good stuff

Austin Texas report:
    Rochas Man 50ml-19.99
    Opium PH 50ml 24.99
    Guerlain Imperial 100ml 44.99
    Shalimar EDC 100ml 44.99
    Bvlgari Aqva 100ml 29.99
    CK Be gift sets 39.99
    other junk not worth remembering.

Lots of nice Le Cruset and Cuisinart enameled cast iron pots also
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

*BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

I saw one I had never seen before at Marshall's Original Penguin 1.7 oz for $25. I think Im gonna go back and get it. I liked this one the one time I smelled it at Nordstrom. It's nothing thrilling but the price is right. That fragrance came out in Spring of 11 if I recall. Apparently was a big flop.

Quote Originally Posted by koctail View Post
    I saw one I had never seen before at Marshall's Original Penguin 1.7 oz for $25. I think Im gonna go back and get it. I liked this one the one time I smelled it at Nordstrom. It's nothing thrilling but the price is right. That fragrance came out in Spring of 11 if I recall. Apparently was a big flop.
    Your take is accurate. My wife liked it when I tried it on vacation last summer, but I was underwhelmed. It could be a good casual scent, and for $25, what the heck?

Burlington Coat Factory had a big load of clearance items when I went the other day..2 of which were Givenchy Pi and Kouros.

Quote Originally Posted by MassMenace View Post
    Burlington Coat Factory had a big load of clearance items when I went the other day..2 of which were Givenchy Pi and Kouros.
    I haven't been there in a few weeks...have to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MassMenace View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, been meaning to stop in there, and now I have a reason. My local TJ Maxx's are all still picked clean from the Christmas rush. Looked like they were in the middle of a major restock, since huge swaths of shelf space all over the store were empty. Hoping that means something good will be showing up, since I haven't found anything tempting in a month or so.

I checked one in my city and it was picked clean.....Gary

ive never been in a Burlington Coat Factory. i had no idea they had fragrances.

a lil off topic, but i stopped in perfumania at my local mall and they had 50% off of several fragrances. Polo Double Black 2.5 oz was $27. Also Prada Infusion D'Homme and Prada Amber D'Homme were 50% off but I didnt get the exact price.

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Lots of nice Le Cruset and Cuisinart enameled cast iron pots also
    you gonna cook me dinner?

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄ lck t ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey View Post
    you gonna cook me dinner?
    Made some braised shortribs the other day,,,boy you dont even know...
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*

I saw Tommy Hilfiger LOUD at Marshall's today. What an embarassment for them after the BBC documentary. Well, I guess their entire team looked like a bunch of incompetent douches in the documentary, too.

Wow, I am so jealous of the people who posted in this thread! I have 1 TJMaxx and 3 Marshalls within a close range from my house and they literally never have ANYTHING I want.

Example:

Burberry Weekend
    Current top 3:
    1) Gucci Pour Homme II
    2) Givenchy Play Intense
    3) Dolce & Gabbana The One

I've got TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Burlington Coat Factory nearby. Any other stores that have discounts fragrance in Michigan? (No Ross here)

Also, what do you guys think is going to happen at Sears? Do they have a good selection of fragrances? They are shutting a bunch of stores down, so maybe some good deals to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Tappio View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, been meaning to stop in there, and now I have a reason. My local TJ Maxx's are all still picked clean from the Christmas rush. Looked like they were in the middle of a major restock, since huge swaths of shelf space all over the store were empty. Hoping that means something good will be showing up, since I haven't found anything tempting in a month or so.
    TJMaxx and Marshalls stores are conducting inventory in many locations this month. That always means fewer new things until they complete the process. Remarkably, they count every item in store within 1-2 days. But people always get antsy when "there is nothing new" arriving, as the Canandaigua store manager was telling me Friday.

After inventory, you are probably going to see a ton of liquid soaps -- they are part of the first major truck shipment of 2012. Huge bottles, too -- $5.99.

Unfortunately, I have not seen a whole lot of new fragrances, just restocks of the stuff they've been pushing the last quarter. You can expect to see some clearance pricing on the ridiculous amount of oversupply of Calvin Klein stuff dumped after the holidays by mall stores. A portion of the coffret sets of men's and women's CK stuff sitting around since 12/10 will be clearance priced. I also noted several 100ml bottles of CKIN2U Her marked down from $26 to $22. CK One/Be also shows up occasionally clearance priced, especially those unsold gift sets. Lolita Lempicka items have also been turning up in clearance, and despite the category, they are all unisex to my nose (and unique and usually great -- I bought each one the moment I saw them). I also found Fujiyama Gentleman slashed in price, and there are several notes there that seem to be an homage to Lolita's stuff (although less subtle). It works for me in the winter anyway.

What we didn't need, but unfortunately are getting, is a whole mess of Adidas, Jaguar, Clean, Tony Bahama, Hugo Boss, and Perry Ellis... which means more of the same. Jaguar Classic 100ml has been often marked down to $10.

Also keep an eye out for Bang! in the clearance section, but be careful -- the aftershave balm is easily mistaken for the EDT.

One other tip with both stores: If you snooze, you usually lose. Blind buyers: I have often bought stuff on sight that I was not certain about, kept it in the sealed package, and reviewed it more closely online when I get home. If the reviews are "meh" and it's not worth it to keep it, returns are gladly accepted. Too often, I have seen something and gone back for it and it has been gone.

One other tip: if you have multiple Marshalls and TJ Maxx stores, it is sometimes worth the trip to sample several. I have found wild differences in stock/selection (and clearance items) depending on the store location. TJMaxx seems to have a stronger selection of masculines and oddballs. Marshalls seems more aggressive about discounting gift sets at least in western NY.

I am not sure what other types of stores offer a similar shopping experience (we don't have Ross here.)

Ross had this yesterday:

Burberry Brit Limited Edition 3.4 oz $40.

Is it worth it?

Same old, the usual. My local TJ Maxx did get in some Ferrari frags, Ferrarri Black being one of them.. which is actually pretty nice. 19.99 for the 2.5 oz bottles. I also saw Tattoo by Michael Germain for 9.99. I recall testing this at CVS some time ago, and wasn't impressed, however the woman's version, which was the one I was looking for, they did not have. The woman's is quite unisex, and a long the lines of La Nuit, but with more citrus. I'll keep my eyes open for it. I ended up buying Casual by Paul Sebastian.. not the best fragrance, but has nostalgia with me. Smells pretty good, and is just that.. very casual and light, but doesn't last too long. While I was paying, I saw a display up front with some other fragrances. One of which was Loud by Hilfiger, the 2.5 oz for 19.99, unfortunately it was the woman's version. I'll also keep my eyes opened for the men's version of this. I have a friend who bought it at retail price and uses it as his signature scent. It's actually quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by dasunder View Post
    Ross had this yesterday:

Is it worth it?
    If you have never tried Brit, I wouldn't buy it blind.

Quote Originally Posted by dasunder View Post
    Ross had this yesterday:

Is it worth it?
    Normally, I'd say yes, as the limited edition smells REALLY nice. However, I can't recommend this from Ross. I did so to a friend and his bottle was BAAAADDDDDDD. Almost unrecognizable. The top notes were way out of whack, with an overwhelming and unbearable soapy scent. This scent utterly dominated the fragrance throughout all stages and it smelled absolutely nothing like the wonderful Christmas version I smelled in Dillard's. Ross probably got some bad stock.

Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Ross are all in the same strip mall here in Chesapeake, VA.

TJ Maxx had Rochas 1.7 for $19.99, and Z-14 sets (4.2 oz cologne and aftershave lotion) for $19.99. There were two types of packaging for the Z-14 sets, I wonder if some are pre-reformulation? Maybe I need to go back and check the ingredients listing.

Didn't see anything exciting at Ross or Marshalls.

Grabbed Rochas Man from TJ Max today and its definitely worth the hype. Only saved a couple dollars, Amazon has it for 23 right now.

I'm not sure what the policy is at the various TJMaxx stores, but the times I've been to my local one, it was as though the store had a price ceiling, and there were never any single bottles which were over $29.99. People here have mentioned seeing nicer things at prices higher than that, but it seems that at my store, if it needs to be priced at over $30, they simply won't have it sent to them.

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Quote Originally Posted by Birdboy48 View Post
    I'm not sure what the policy is at the various TJMaxx stores, but the times I've been to my local one, it was as though the store had a price ceiling, and there were never any single bottles which were over $29.99. People here have mentioned seeing nicer things at prices higher than that, but it seems that at my store, if it needs to be priced at over $30, they simply won't have it sent to them.
    well, you are in Bend Oregon.

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄ lck t ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

Quote Originally Posted by jeightseven View Post
    Grabbed Rochas Man from TJ Max today and its definitely worth the hype. Only saved a couple dollars, Amazon has it for 23 right now.
    I wish I had stumbled on this thread a few days earlier, since I already bought Rochas Man from Amazon before I went and checked out the stores today. At least I know for my next bottle (if I like it!).

picked up rochas man 1.7oz for $19.99, not bad!

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey View Post
    well, you are in Bend Oregon.
    No doubt.

Heavy on the naturals for the outdoors, but thickly synthetic as far as non-contrived culture goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bodak View Post

TJ Maxx had Rochas 1.7 for $19.99, and Z-14 sets (4.2 oz cologne and aftershave lotion) for $19.99. There were two types of packaging for the Z-14 sets, I wonder if some are pre-reformulation? Maybe I need to go back and check the ingredients listing.
    The reformulated Z-14 removed the oakmoss, and I strongly prefer the one with oakmoss. Both pre- and post-reformulation varieties are frequently available at TJ Maxx, so just check the ingredients list and go for the oakmoss version.

The last two weeks have been dregs at TJMaxx. I haven't really seen much new at several western NY stores except a pretty big supply of various Jaguar fragrances (the best part about them are the substantial, classy bottles.)

As predicted, an avalanche of the Xmas coffret/mini Calvin Klein gift sets are showing up at $19.99. Pass.

I have been finding more goodies in the soaps section. Yellow-tagged, ultra-clearance, post-holiday clearout of most of the holiday items can be found. Also keep an eye on clearance fragrances that individually show up on those shelves. I've seen some tolerables for $10-15. There is visually nothing wrong with the boxes -- they must have just been sitting around too long.

I'd say the one line that absolutely doesn't seem to sell in western NY is Juicy Couture. Individual bottles and gift sets have dust on them. There seems to be absolutely no interest.

Sur la Plage

At Marshalls:

Cartier Declaration Bois Bleu
    Cartier de Lune
    Billy Jealousy Illicit
    Original Penguin
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Lot of CK Man, as noted above. Is that stuff any good?? Anyone else note, too, that MAxx puts womens frags in w/ mens sometimes?

I have been looking to find Rochas Man at TJ Maxx, Ross, or Marshalls for a few months now but never saw any. Today I saw We Came As Romans found a bottle. So I went to the Maxx and didn't find any. I went to Marshalls and they didn't have any in the mens section. Luckily I checked the women's section and there was one bottle!!!

I think Rochas Man is a steal at $20 (even 30-40)!

I can't wait to compare it to my New Haarlem.

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    At Marshalls:

Cartier Declaration Bois Bleu
    Cartier de Lune
    Billy Jealousy Illicit
    Original Penguin
    that's a good Marshalls for frags. ive never seen Cartier in any of the discounters. discounted frags is my weakness.

Karl Lagerfeld Kapsule for $15. This any good? I'm a fan of KL's work in the world of fashion but somehow I have never tried any of his fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by koctail View Post
    that's a good Marshalls for frags. ive never seen Cartier in any of the discounters. discounted frags is my weakness.
    I've seen the regular Cartier Declaration awhile back in TJ's, but I haven't seen Bois Bleu there yet. I'd probably be tempted to pick it up if I saw it. I have a sample of Declaration & kinda like it (it would be really nice if the cardamom/cumin note was toned down, so I'm thinking I might like Bois Bleu, although I haven't sampled it yet).

Quote Originally Posted by gmm150 View Post
    I have been looking to find Rochas Man at TJ Maxx, Ross, or Marshalls for a few months now but never saw any. Today I saw We Came As Romans found a bottle. So I went to the Maxx and didn't find any. I went to Marshalls and they didn't have any in the mens section. Luckily I checked the women's section and there was one bottle!!!

I think Rochas Man is a steal at $20 (even 30-40)!

I can't wait to compare it to my New Haarlem.
    Lol mine was in the women's section as well! How does it compare to NH?

As usual nothing but Garbaggio Pour Homme and Eau de Crappola at the discounters near me.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

When will the after-Christmas void END?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by lovingthealien View Post
    When will the after-Christmas void END?!?!
    Father's Day
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH1016 View Post
    I've seen the regular Cartier Declaration awhile back in TJ's, but I haven't seen Bois Bleu there yet. I'd probably be tempted to pick it up if I saw it. I have a sample of Declaration & kinda like it (it would be really nice if the cardamom/cumin note was toned down, so I'm thinking I might like Bois Bleu, although I haven't sampled it yet).
    Yes it is a toned-down Declaration, with much less cumin, more citrus, & an inoffensive synthetic woody note. Longevity is not as good as the original.

Quote Originally Posted by monsieur_sparkle View Post
    Karl Lagerfeld Kapsule for $15. This any good? I'm a fan of KL's work in the world of fashion but somehow I have never tried any of his fragrance.
    Yes, TJMaxx got in Kapsule Light two weeks ago. It's a nice fragrance, but Woody and Floriental are better. It's worth the $14.99. Kapsule frags are evidently designed to be layered with one-another to customize the experience. I have only seen Light turn up so far.

Quote Originally Posted by mesaboogie View Post
    Father's Day
    Some stores are better than others in moving out the dregs. If you look at the price tags at both stores, look for the two digit number inside the tiny box towards the top. It tells you how long the item has been in the store. The numbers run 01-24 and correspond to the month within a two-year calendar. 23 means it has been sitting there since November, 24 December, 01 January, 02 February, and so on.

The best stores don't allow stuff to sit more than a month before it gets dumped to the clearance shelf. The worst will let things linger three months or more (usually with a well-worn box by then from being overhandled.)

The stores with the fastest merchandise turnover (when they red tag items they get sold pretty quick -- yellow tag means ultra-"please get this out of our store" clearance) tend to have the most variety of new things in-store, while the worst are overloaded with crap Polo, Clean, and Liz Taylor stuff that never leaves.

There have been some new nice soaps showing up for Valentine's Day, and I am seeing more of the overhandled Xmas gift sets finally getting red-tagged and out of the way (goodbye and good riddance overstocked CKin2U, Perry 360, Beyonce, Juicy Couture, Arden, and CK Be).

Meanwhile, at Burlington Coat Factory, remaining Xmas gift sets are all 50% off. Idiot girl Paris Hilton is well stocked (Paris Hilton for Men is not bad though), which gives you an idea about the selection. United Colors of Benetton frags also appeared there, at prices several dollars lower than TJMaxx. I grabbed Lagerfeld Classic for $9.99. It isn't worth a penny more.

The local Douglas store seems to breaking into the "Exclusifs" range by Dior, but niche is otherwise quite underrepresented, even almost non-existent, at this retailer

Finally some new stuff is showing up, a lot of it clearly designed for warmer weather months. Nautica White Sale and Voyage, Michael Jordan and Jordan by Michael (how original), new smaller bottles of Izod and Daddy Yankee, Banana Republic W and Banana Republic Classic by Banana Republic, and Lilly Pulitzer Squeeze are all in-store in western NY. They also are finally dumping some of "taking up space" stuff to the clearance rack I have seen for months. The best choices I've seen are Bang!, occasional bottles from the house of Lolita Lempicka, and some oddballs from Roberto Cavalli, along with the usual suspects from Liz Taylor, Cabotine, Perry Ellis, and Boss which you would have to yellow tag to get me to consider.

Banana Republic Classic is unusual because you get two 50ml packages boxes inside the bigger box, so get one for yourself and one to gift to a friend. It's not going to be a go-to fragrance for everyone anyway, so the 50ml should last a long time.

I expect in another week or two, all of the overload of giant bottles of liquid soap will probably start getting clearanced out too. There seems to be a much weaker choice of hand soaps and lotions at the moment too.

I also found a lot of ultra-clearanced mainstream stuff at Sears up to 80% off, mostly star-branded items. Idiot girl Paris Hilton this and that in particular.

Most hair-raising revelation for me: Justin "I'm so overexposed" Bieber has a fragrance getting more promotion. I see his picture and I think to myself, it should be called Molstation pour Homme. I'm sure it will end up in TJMaxx, et al., in due course.

What WNY store did you visit, I will take a look when I am out tomorrow.

Dependent

Pitifully minimal selection at the Ross stores near me at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by man114 View Post
    What WNY store did you visit, I will take a look when I am out tomorrow.
    Webster. Remember to also check the fragrance display in the checkout line.

Basenotes Member

I just blind bought Rochas Man at TJ Maxx for 19.99. I've heard so many good things about it from this forum and other reviews, I figured for $20 it's probably worth it. Especially if it somewhat resembles New Haarlem

other fragrances at this TJ Maxx include; and I don't remember all the names so forgive me

Penguin
    Burberry
    one of Usher's colognes
    Ferragamo

Basenotes Member

I impulse bought Rochas Man for $20 at TJ Maxx today after feeling sick from Le Male all day. I LOVE IT! I think this is gonna be my new daily fragrance. I'm in highschool and I heard that this was perfect for that. Im questioning the longevity though. More recent reviews say that this wont last any more than 5 hours and has really small projection. On older reviews however (2008 and earlier), people say that the projection is huge on this and that it should last all day. I guss they reformulated it or something because thats a pretty big difference.

Rochas Man is a great one. Wear it proudly.

In the past week, at the Marshalls and TJ Maxx at Downtown Crossing in Boston:

Santos de Cartier -- 3.4 oz. for $69.99

A*Men Sunessence (I think one of those 'summer storm' editions?) -- 3.4 oz. for $39.99

It wears a little big for the first hour or two, when it's in its green / sugary phase. Once it dries down to the chocolate milk accord it becomes a skin scent.

I went to TJ Maxx today and saw the following:

Rochas Man 1.6oz for 19.99 (as many others have already)
    Quorum 3.4oz for 14.99
    Some Ferrari frags (not sure which ones)
    Some Jaguar frags (can't remember)
    Tommy Bahama 3.4 19.99
    Boss Number 1 4.2oz 39.99
    Shalimar EDC 44.99
    Marc Jacobs Bang 1.7oz 29.99 (should have picked this one up, but didn't)

I wound up getting the Tommy Bahama and Boss Number 1.
    The Boss Number 1 is very nice. The price isn't that great, but I'm looking forward to wearing it.

Yeah, there never seems to be a shortage of those Jaguar frags at our Maxx. Are any of them any good ? I have no idea.

Bunches of Feragamo stuff as well, but it's the same deal : I have no idea if any of them are good or not. I saw some of the Z-14 with oakmoss, and some of it that only listed the treemoss.

I finally broke down and made my very first Maxx purchase : for $13 I suspect that "Bang" aftershave balm can't have been be that terrible of a purchase.

Still waiting to see the infamous Rochas Man come through.

Bang! aftershave does nothing for me. I returned it. Buy the cologne! I have seen Bang! cologne sit on the shelves of our TJ Maxx stores for weeks and they often end up on the clearance rack where it is a steal. People are turned off by the name and a lot of Maxx fragrance shoppers buy blind and will pass something by that looks unappealing.

Bang! is pepper and Iso E Super. If you pre-apply lotion on your skin, you can keep the pepper going strong for hours. Otherwise, it fades pretty fast but the scent's other elements are still there.

Right now it is ultra-slim selection in western NY again. They got a huge shipment of Halston 1-12 and Z-14 and piled those boxes on the shelf. Tommy Bahama is also piled high again. Jaguar Performance, Vision, and Classic will also be all over. Vision works for me. Ferrari Black, Red, and Extreme are all well-represented as well, but I passed on all of them. Nothing to see there.

Boss #1 at $39.99 is out of my price tolerance for a Hugo Boss. I suspect it will be for a lot of folks and will eventually be kicked to clearance.

I have recently been walking out of TJ Maxx empty-handed because the selection has gotten so sparse. I was encouraged when a bunch of summer citruses started turning up a few weeks ago, but that was a one-shot deal. When loads and loads of shelf-crowding Jaguar and Bahama stuff turned up (again), I knew I was in for disappointment. Quorum is the only unique one I've seen lately. Rochas Man comes and goes... buy it when you see it - it may be months before it comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by dampier View Post
    I have recently been walking out of TJ Maxx empty-handed because the selection has gotten so sparse. I was encouraged when a bunch of summer citruses started turning up a few weeks ago, but that was a one-shot deal. When loads and loads of shelf-crowding Jaguar and Bahama stuff turned up (again), I knew I was in for disappointment. Quorum is the only unique one I've seen lately. Rochas Man comes and goes... buy it when you see it - it may be months before it comes back.
    Same here. I did get a couple Rochas 1.6oz. bottles for $16 each but that was a few weeks ago.

I got the last single bottle of Dirty English at Marshall's a few days ago. Other than that, it was pretty bleak.
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Bond No.9 New York Oud
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

Where do all of the Jaguar and Ferrari frags come from? Do they sell those at Sears or something?
    Still waiting on the Ferrari Oud to show up.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*