Code of Conduct
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 600 of 1522
  1. #541
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    225

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by CreedKing View Post
    At TjMaxx on clearance:

    Thierry Mugler A*Men Sunessence $29 don't remember if it was 50ml or bigger.

    Is Thierry Mugler A*Men Sunessence worth getting at $29? Will go back for another look soon.
    I am really surprised to see a Mugler in TJ Maxx/Marshalls, and on clearance! I don't think they ever made it here because I routinely check three different stores every week and never saw it, unless they were snapped up instantly.

    The Cartier stuff, unsurprisingly, is well on the way to clearance if it is not there already. Roadster, Santos, and Pasha are all dumped on discount at Marshalls. These were way overpriced for what a Marshalls customer will pay for a fragrance and they did not move here at all. I snapped up Pasha and Santos and already grabbed a mis-labeled Roadster for around $15 weeks earlier.

    In the femme section, Cartier Must had still not been clearanced out yet, but it will be. It's also expensive and with a name like that, it's not going to be a blind buy for most.

    There has been nothing really new at any of our area Marshalls/Maxx's since Father's Day, and the selection has gotten very sparse -- the most sparse I have ever seen it here in Rochester. They are overwhelmed with Bahamas and Bijans, Ellen Tracy and Calvin stuff. In the woman's section, keep an eye out for some Prada stuff at Marshalls. It's also very expensive and probably is not going to sell well, but if you're a fan, it may be worthwhile.

    I have been having a field day at Burlington with their 20% coupon. Nobody ever asks for ID, so if you have multiple e-mail accounts, you can keep signing up and bringing in different coupons over and over. They treat it as nothing special, but they are one use, so you can't reprint an existing one. They expire two weeks after arrival. See above in the thread for details.

  2. #542

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Found Bang by Marc Jacobs, 100 ml, for $25 at Marshalls.

  3. #543

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Stopped by TJ Maxx today after the movie and they had some pretty good deals. The biggest one that threw me for a loop was they had a 250ml bottle of Vintage Black by Kenneth Cole for 39.99$, had my wallet not been so light I might have got this one.

    They also had Halsten z14 4.2oz for 9.99$, Curve Crush 4.2oz for 15.00$ and several Bvlgari / hugo boss stuff in the 30 - 50$ range. Quite frankly the womens section in my opinion has a wider and more exciting range of fragrances. Which brings me to my actual purchase.... I managed to grab HaraJuku Lovers wicked style G 1oz and HaraJuku Music 1oz for 9.99$ each, I am going to give these to my sister for her upcoming birthday.

    I am still waiting however for them to put the 3.4oz bottle of Dirty English on clearance... currently it is sitting at 19.99$.
    Living each day one spray at a time

  4. #544

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I purchased a 4.2 oz. bottle of Moschino Uomo? for $15.00
    Gary

  5. #545

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by G.303 View Post
    I purchased a 4.2 oz. bottle of Moschino Uomo? for $15.00
    Gary
    I seen that one as well but I had never heard of it so I was not sure if it would be a safe blind buy.
    Living each day one spray at a time

  6. #546

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy01 View Post
    I seen that one as well but I had never heard of it so I was not sure if it would be a safe blind buy.
    A very safe blind buy!!!
    Gary

  7. #547
    Moderator

    Redneck Perfumisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Spiritually, Kansas
    Posts
    13,298
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy01 View Post
    I am still waiting however for them to put the 3.4oz bottle of Dirty English on clearance... currently it is sitting at 19.99$.
    Nice bottle to own - hope you get it at whatever price!

    Quote Originally Posted by G.303 View Post
    I purchased a 4.2 oz. bottle of Moschino Uomo? for $15.00
    Gary
    Excellent. If I see that one, I'll snatch it, too!
    * * * *

  8. #548

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Went back to TJ Maxx today to pick up a few goodies for my mother and I noticed a 3.4oz bottle of Tattoo by Michel Germain for 9.99$. It was in a solid black box but it does not say on the box if it is Tattoo for men or women. Is this the mens version and is 10$ worth it for a blind buy whether it is the mens or womens version?
    Living each day one spray at a time

  9. #549

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    picked up a bottle of halston z 14 for 5.99...4.2oz

  10. #550
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    350

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3



    Twenty bucks.

  11. #551

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Just picked up a Sung Homme gift set containing 100 ml bottles of each the EdT and aftershave for $19.99. I also saw and considered a 200 ml bottle of Vintage Black for $39.99 just as Hammy01 mentioned. Just don't see any possible use for that big a bottle of anything right now.
    Current Favorites:
    1. Le 3me Homme - Caron
    2. Yatagan - Caron
    3. Van Cleef & Arples Pour Homme
    4. Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme
    5. Kouros - YSL
    6. L'Anarchiste - Caron
    7. Xeryus - Givenchy
    8. V.I.P. Special Reserve - Giorgio Beverly Hills
    9. The Dreamer - Versace
    10. Nobile - Gucci

  12. #552

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Stopped by the Marshall's by work yesterday. Looked like they'd just re-stocked. Saw a 100ml bottle of the Dreamer for $35, pretty good price there, and also saw the Moschino Uomo? for $15, but I also have no experience with this guy. I ended up getting a 1oz. bottle of Brooks Brother's Gentleman (based on other posts in this thread) for $16, and a 50ml Bang for $20. I'd been waiting for a good price on a bottle of Bang for a while...

    Also noticed they had a bunch of Prada scents - Infusion d'Iris and Infusion d'Vetiver, each going for $55 / 100ml. Would have picked up the Vetiver if I hadn't gotten a better deal here on the BN marketplace!

  13. #553

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gae View Post
    Stopped by the Marshall's by work yesterday. Looked like they'd just re-stocked. Saw a 100ml bottle of the Dreamer for $35, pretty good price there, and also saw the Moschino Uomo? for $15, but I also have no experience with this guy. I ended up getting a 1oz. bottle of Brooks Brother's Gentleman (based on other posts in this thread) for $16, and a 50ml Bang for $20. I'd been waiting for a good price on a bottle of Bang for a while...

    Also noticed they had a bunch of Prada scents - Infusion d'Iris and Infusion d'Vetiver, each going for $55 / 100ml. Would have picked up the Vetiver if I hadn't gotten a better deal here on the BN marketplace!
    I stopped by this morning and saw that they had Givenchy Gentleman for $34.99. They also had some Gaultier skin care products. I bought nothing.

  14. #554

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Marshalls in Downtown Boston had the following:
    Kanon Norwegian Wood -- either $6 or $7 for 100 ml
    Guerlain Eau de Cologne Imperiale -- $59.99 for 100 ml
    Some smaller (1 oz or 1.4 oz) bottles of Polo Blue for $34.99 (not at all a good deal)
    A few of the Prada Infusion fragrances as mentioned a couple of posts above
    Tons of the other normal stuff from Giorgio Beverly Hills, Perry Ellis, etc.

  15. #555
    Dependent chili_willi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    1,674

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Picked up a 200ml (ridiculously ugly) bottle of CK One Shock today for $29.99.

  16. #556

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gae View Post
    Saw a 100ml bottle of the Dreamer for $35, pretty good price there
    I've been seeing Versace Pour Homme for $30 for 1.7oz (not a good deal) and Dreamer for $30 for 1oz (Come on! Notagooddeal!)

    I often see Dirty English for $20, but I'm having trouble deciding since I haven't had the chance to smell it.

  17. #557

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I can recommend Dirty English without hesitation. I did a side by side review of DE and Bois du Portugal and think DE is more "wearable". BDP is richer and more complex but a bit overbearing IMO. DE is younger and more versatile. Whether technically correct or not, both fragrances fill a similar space in my mind. When I'm in that mood, DE is my choice.

  18. #558

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I picked up a 100 ml bottle of Kanøn Norwegian Wood for $7.99 a week or so ago at Gordman's. Very nice scent, especally for the price.
    Last edited by Profumo Saggio; 21st July 2012 at 09:22 AM.
    Current Favorites:
    1. Le 3me Homme - Caron
    2. Yatagan - Caron
    3. Van Cleef & Arples Pour Homme
    4. Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme
    5. Kouros - YSL
    6. L'Anarchiste - Caron
    7. Xeryus - Givenchy
    8. V.I.P. Special Reserve - Giorgio Beverly Hills
    9. The Dreamer - Versace
    10. Nobile - Gucci

  19. #559
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    225

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by bourbon108 View Post
    Marshalls in Downtown Boston had the following:
    Kanon Norwegian Wood -- either $6 or $7 for 100 ml
    Guerlain Eau de Cologne Imperiale -- $59.99 for 100 ml
    Some smaller (1 oz or 1.4 oz) bottles of Polo Blue for $34.99 (not at all a good deal)
    A few of the Prada Infusion fragrances as mentioned a couple of posts above
    Tons of the other normal stuff from Giorgio Beverly Hills, Perry Ellis, etc.
    The guerlain is in WNY as well and is a lousy deal. Overstock is much cheaper.

  20. #560

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Today. Ckone shock, 100 ml, 29.99, moschino uomo was 29.99. They also had Eternity Aqua for 29.99.

  21. #561

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerioca da Gema View Post
    I can recommend Dirty English without hesitation. I did a side by side review of DE and Bois du Portugal and think DE is more "wearable". BDP is richer and more complex but a bit overbearing IMO. DE is younger and more versatile. Whether technically correct or not, both fragrances fill a similar space in my mind. When I'm in that mood, DE is my choice.
    If your a fan of Dirty English you definitely need to try Zirh Ikon. IMO it's better than Dirty English

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Profumo Saggio View Post
    I picked up a 100 ml bottle of Kanøn Norwegian Wood for $7.99 a week or so ago at Gordman's. Very nice scent, especally for the price.
    Can you give a projection + Longevity on this yet?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    I've been seeing Versace Pour Homme for $30 for 1.7oz (not a good deal) and Dreamer for $30 for 1oz (Come on! Notagooddeal!)

    I often see Dirty English for $20, but I'm having trouble deciding since I haven't had the chance to smell it.
    Have you ever smelled Zirh Ikon?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chili_willi View Post
    Picked up a 200ml (ridiculously ugly) bottle of CK One Shock today for $29.99.
    Was this a splash or spray?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PAVILLION2011 View Post
    picked up a bottle of halston z 14 for 5.99...4.2oz
    that's insane.....Congrats

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy01 View Post
    Went back to TJ Maxx today to pick up a few goodies for my mother and I noticed a 3.4oz bottle of Tattoo by Michel Germain for 9.99$. It was in a solid black box but it does not say on the box if it is Tattoo for men or women. Is this the mens version and is 10$ worth it for a blind buy whether it is the mens or womens version?
    Yes that one is for men....... And it is an amazing Scent with great projection and longevity. Bought me the same bottle today from Tj maxx actuallly. Just to make sure is this what it looks like?
    Last edited by Bobster; 22nd July 2012 at 02:00 AM.

  22. #562

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    versache blue jeans for 29.99 3.4 ounce is it worth it?

  23. #563

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    If your a fan of Dirty English you definitely need to try Zirh Ikon. IMO it's better than Dirty English

    - - - Updated - - -



    Can you give a projection + Longevity on this yet?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Have you ever smelled Zirh Ikon?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Was this a splash or spray?

    - - - Updated - - -



    that's insane.....Congrats

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes that one is for men....... And it is an amazing Scent with great projection and longevity. Bought me the same bottle today from Tj maxx actuallly. Just to make sure is this what it looks like?
    I am not sure what the bottle looked like but the box was solid black (I think?).

    The more I think about it I really should not worry if it is the mens or womens.... because if it ends up being the womens I have a mother, sister or daughter I can give it to and if it smells absolutely horrible I can give it to my ex-wife.
    Living each day one spray at a time

  24. #564

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Just picked up Lanvin L'Homme Sport 1.7oz for $16. Been looking for this for awhile and doesn't get the recognition it deserves. It changes and throughout the life and the dry down is fantastic. Planning on wearing this to the office.
    Working on updating my cologne wardrobe!

    Favorite House: Editions de Parfum de Frederick Malle

  25. #565

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Bought The Dreamer 100ml for 29.99

  26. #566

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I actually just got the dreamer yesterday for 30.17 off amazon shipping included so far its becoming a favorite, that's why i ask about blue jeans

  27. #567

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy01 View Post
    Went back to TJ Maxx today to pick up a few goodies for my mother and I noticed a 3.4oz bottle of Tattoo by Michel Germain for 9.99$. It was in a solid black box but it does not say on the box if it is Tattoo for men or women. Is this the mens version and is 10$ worth it for a blind buy whether it is the mens or womens version?
    I've smelled them both. The womens version is far more superior. I recall a gourmandish fruity top, lemon or lime, I forget. Very unisex scent.

  28. #568

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    If your a fan of Dirty English you definitely need to try Zirh Ikon. IMO it's better than Dirty English

    - - - Updated - - -




    - - - Updated - - -



    Have you ever smelled Zirh Ikon?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Was this a splash or spray?

    - - - Updated - - -



    that's insane.....Congrats

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes that one is for men....... And it is an amazing Scent with great projection and longevity. Bought me the same bottle today from Tj maxx actuallly. Just to make sure is this what it looks like?
    Projection for the Kanøn Norwegian Wood is good but not overpowering for a good 4 hours and then it stays close to the skin for about 4-5 more hours. I could even clearly smell it on my wrist when I got up the next day. Absolutely worth buying IMO.
    Current Favorites:
    1. Le 3me Homme - Caron
    2. Yatagan - Caron
    3. Van Cleef & Arples Pour Homme
    4. Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme
    5. Kouros - YSL
    6. L'Anarchiste - Caron
    7. Xeryus - Givenchy
    8. V.I.P. Special Reserve - Giorgio Beverly Hills
    9. The Dreamer - Versace
    10. Nobile - Gucci

  29. #569

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Bought 100 ml of Claiborne Sport for $12.99 (TJ Maxx / Homegoods in Plainville, MA). It reminds me of both Curve for Men and Eternity for Men (both fragrances I don't particularly like), but somehow I like this. It seems easier to wear than Curve and Eternity but with superior longevity.

  30. #570
    Dependent del's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,062
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyPepper View Post
    versache blue jeans for 29.99 3.4 ounce is it worth it?
    I thought Blue Jeans only comes in 2.5oz bottle?

  31. #571

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Profumo Saggio View Post
    Projection for the Kanøn Norwegian Wood is good but not overpowering for a good 4 hours and then it stays close to the skin for about 4-5 more hours. I could even clearly smell it on my wrist when I got up the next day. Absolutely worth buying IMO.
    I couldn't resist trying that one. It was $6.99, so why not. It's dead simple, really. Starts with wood, ends sweet but not candy sweet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    For $10, I picked up Tattoo by Michel Germain at Marshals. The box was open, so I got the chance to sniff it first.



    Is that (above) REALLY the same scent as THIS (below)?!?!? Wow, what a difference a bottle design can make.



    Tattoo is the smell of "bad guys", rebellious and passionate.
    Ohs hell noes it isn't! It's soft and sweet. There's nothing "bad guys" about this at all, assuming it really is the same scent in a different bottle. It's quite good, actually. Imagine something like 1 Million toned way the heck down. Instead of smelling like bubble gum and horny teenagers demanding to be noticed by everyone within a 5 city block radius, this is something a gentleman could wear on a date. If they were to tweak this one a little bit, it could easily become something excellent.
    Last edited by L'Homme Blanc Individuel; 23rd July 2012 at 01:21 AM.

  32. #572

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    I couldn't resist trying that one. It was $6.99, so why not. It's dead simple, really. Starts with wood, ends sweet but not candy sweet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    For $10, I picked up Tattoo by Michel Germain at Marshals. The box was open, so I got the chance to sniff it first.



    Is that (above) REALLY the same scent as THIS (below)?!?!? Wow, what a difference a bottle design can make.





    Ohs hell noes it isn't! It's soft and sweet. There's nothing "bad guys" about this at all, assuming it really is the same scent in a different bottle. It's quite good, actually. Imagine something like 1 Million toned way the heck down. Instead of smelling like bubble gum and horny teenagers demanding to be noticed by everyone within a 5 city block radius, this is something a gentleman could wear on a date. If they were to tweak this one a little bit, it could easily become something excellent.
    intresting I have the clear bottle with tattoo written across the top and I don't get the similarities to one million. I was thinking more like hugo's boss bottled. I get great projection and longevity out of this as well. Did you wind up buying it?

  33. #573
    Dependent chili_willi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    1,674

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Was this a splash or spray?
    EDT spray in a 6.7 oz bottle. That should last me basically forever.

  34. #574

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    intresting I have the clear bottle with tattoo written across the top and I don't get the similarities to one million. I was thinking more like hugo's boss bottled. I get great projection and longevity out of this as well. Did you wind up buying it?
    To be fair, I mean way way way way waaaaaaaay dialed back. Then again, I find 1 Million so overwhelming that I can't even begin to dissect the scent. I have a 1 Million mini. I tried wearing it once but I just got an olfactory sugar-coma. After 2 hours, I couldn't stand it anymore and had to scrub it off. Maybe it's just the sweetness in them I found similar, but again, Tattoo is way more mellow. Way more mellow - in a really good way.

    I bought Tattoo today. For $10, I figured, why not I'm wearing it on my wrist now, which doesn't count as a proper wearing, but so far I think I really enjoy it. Interestingly, on my skin, the drydown resembles Kanon Norwegian Wood, but smoother.

  35. #575

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    It looks like this is where I should post this, my local walmart has True Religion 1.7oz for men in the clearance aisle @ $15 a bottle. A quick google search makes this look pretty decent. I do like True Religion, but it just doesn't last on me, it stayed put. As I know that walmart has different clearance by store, YMMV.

  36. #576

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Has anyone seen Rocawear Evolution anywhere for cheap? I see it's dropped to only $25 shipped for 100ml on Ebay. Down about $9 since I've been looking the last couple weeks. Figure maybe it's getting ready to hit the discounters. I also welcome opinions about the frag. I smelled it briefly at Macy's and it intrigued me.

  37. #577

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerioca da Gema View Post
    Has anyone seen Rocawear Evolution anywhere for cheap? I see it's dropped to only $25 shipped for 100ml on Ebay. Down about $9 since I've been looking the last couple weeks. Figure maybe it's getting ready to hit the discounters. I also welcome opinions about the frag. I smelled it briefly at Macy's and it intrigued me.
    I saw that one today at Ross.

  38. #578

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I happen to have a Ross store credit. Can you please tell me how much it was and the size?

  39. #579

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I didn't check. I just remembered seeing the box.

  40. #580

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Ok, thanks. I'll check it out in the next few days and report back.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well, the Ross in Vegas did indeed have Rocawear Evolution, thanks for the tip. I bought the 50ml/$14.99. I also picked up 50 Cent Power 100ml/$12.99. The other stuff they had has already been mentioned here recently.

  41. #581

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Bulgari Black - 1.4oz - $30.
    L'eau D'Issey pour homme - 2.5oz / $35.
    CK One Shock for Him - 6.7 oz / $30

    Grabbed the CK

  42. #582

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by frug View Post
    Bulgari Black - 1.4oz - $30.
    L'eau D'Issey pour homme - 2.5oz / $35.
    CK One Shock for Him - 6.7 oz / $30

    Grabbed the CK

    A 6.7oz Shock ? Ive only come across the 100 ml. Not that I need more of this one.

  43. #583
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    225

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Acqua di Gio shockingly turned up in the 1oz size at TJ Maxx for either $30 or 40... Sorry I don't have my notes at the moment. Another lousy deal. Sometimes the Maxx is not the best price!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Acqua di Gio shockingly turned up in the 1oz size at TJ Maxx for either $30 or 40... Sorry I don't have my notes at the moment. Another lousy deal. Sometimes the Maxx is not the best price!

  44. #584

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by dampier View Post
    Acqua di Gio shockingly turned up in the 1oz size at TJ Maxx for either $30 or 40... Sorry I don't have my notes at the moment. Another lousy deal. Sometimes the Maxx is not the best price!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Acqua di Gio shockingly turned up in the 1oz size at TJ Maxx for either $30 or 40... Sorry I don't have my notes at the moment. Another lousy deal. Sometimes the Maxx is not the best price!
    Saw this and Polo Blue. Both terrible deals, something like $35-40 for a 1/1.3 oz.
    Splits!

    Roja Amber Aoud & Tom Ford Tobacco Oud --------> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...d-Fleur-splits

  45. #585
    Dependent del's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,062
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by frug View Post
    ... CK One Shock for Him - 6.7 oz / $30

    Grabbed the CK
    Wow, that's a very good deal! I want to get the 6.7 so I can split it with my father, but the lowest I can find is around mid-$40. If I can find a similar deal (close to $30), I'll absolutely pull the trigger.

  46. #586

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Picked up Set Sail St. Barts for $20 and Grey Flannel for $10

  47. #587

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    I want to get the 6.7 so I can split it with my father, but the lowest I can find is around mid-$40.
    That's a good price too, $20-something for 100ml.

  48. #588

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    All of the Marshall's in my area got tons of the 200ml CK One Shock bottles in last week. All seem to be at $29.99, so it should be easy to find. Each store I looked at had at least 4 or 5 bottles of it.

  49. #589

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Sadly I stopped by TJ Maxx yesterday and the 10$ bottle of Tattoo was gone. They also have done some cleaning up in the fragrance isle as well and seemed to get a bunch of stuff I was not really interested in at the moment. Also for some reason the bottle of Moschino Uomo that was on clearance for 15$ red tag now is at 20$ red tag .

    Tonight I stopped by The Burlington Coat Factory and they had some pretty good deals. All of their fragrance gift sets were half off but I was not in the mood for anything they had at the moment, they had a lot better womens selection than mens.

    I did pick up -

    1.7 oz Cerruti Pour Homme for 7$ - I like this scent, to me it is a little like Versace Pour Homme but with maybe a more woodsy smell.

    1.7oz Covet Sarah Jessica Parker for 13.99$ - This one had a strong alcohol smell for the first minute or so but after it turned into a really nice chocolate silk pie smell.... gave this one to my sister and she loves it.

    Two 1.6oz YSL Rive Gauche for 12$ each - I am not really sure what to think of this one, smell to me really green with a mixture of floral and maybe a hint of some citrus. I gave both to my mom and she seems to be more than happy with them .
    Living each day one spray at a time

  50. #590

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy01 View Post
    Sadly I stopped by TJ Maxx yesterday and the 10$ bottle of Tattoo was gone. They also have done some cleaning up in the fragrance isle as well and seemed to get a bunch of stuff I was not really interested in at the moment. Also for some reason the bottle of Moschino Uomo that was on clearance for 15$ red tag now is at 20$ red tag .
    I'm curious about Moschino Uomo, but I only see it for $30. At $15, I'd give it a try.

    As for Tattoo... I often see it at Ross and Marshalls for $10. Deauville shows up too, but I'm not big on lavender, so I passed on that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy01 View Post
    1.7 oz Cerruti Pour Homme for 7$ - I like this scent, to me it is a little like Versace Pour Homme but with maybe a more woodsy smell.
    Whoa... smells like VpH, but more woods? That could be awesome. I want to love VpH but there's something sharp in there that kills it for me. I assume it's the geranium, but that's just a guess.

  51. #591

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    Whoa... smells like VpH, but more woods? That could be awesome. I want to love VpH but there's something sharp in there that kills it for me. I assume it's the geranium, but that's just a guess.
    Personally VPH is one of my favorite scents.

    VPH and Cerruti PH do smell similar, they are both light clean fresh scents. VPH seems to be citrus and florals and CPH seems to be citrus and woods although the citrus is pretty light even by VPH standards. CPH 1.7oz for 7$ is a steal in my opinion and I will be going back to pick up more now that I have had a chance to try it out.

    However keep in mind that all this is coming from someone who has an amateur nose and at this point in time can really only pick out fruit / coffee and pepper in fragrances. Woods and florals are still hard for me to separate out.

    Edit... not that it matters much but the bottle for Cerruti ph is really cool as well, instead of a cap it has a metal ring that fits around the sprayer. Hmmm funny thing is I have never seen this type of cap like thing until this weekend and oddly enough both the CPH and Covet I just bought have similar type rings/caps, although the CPH has better craftsmanship.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Today I managed to find a Marshalls not to far from where I work. To my surprise they had Tattoo for 9.99$ so I picked one up. I got to say for 9.99$ this is an absolute bargain. I am shocked at just how good this fragrance is... it has a dirty/spicy citrus with a little smokey wood smell to me. It is masculine yet not over powering, in fact not only would I wear this proudly but I would not hesitate letting my soon to be teen son wear it.

    Marshalls also seemed to have a pretty good selection of stuff... ranging in price 6.99$ for a bottle of Norwegian Wood Kanøn for men all the way up to 49.99 for a couple of things (maybe Prada Prada but that may have been 39.99$). They had a good sized selection of Harajuku Lovers various bottles, wished I had more money to buy my sister some.

    They also had a few 1oz Cartier Declaration red tagged at 29.99$ and a few 1.6oz Cartier Santos de Cartier red tagged at 29.99$. I was not sure if these were really good deals since they were small bottles but I have a feeling I might be kicking myself for not getting at least one of them.

    Well anyways that is my Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Burlington Coat Factory update for the day! I would check out Ross as well but the closest one is over 200 miles away!
    Last edited by Hammy01; 29th July 2012 at 01:58 AM.
    Living each day one spray at a time

  52. #592

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by chili_willi View Post
    EDT spray in a 6.7 oz bottle. That should last me basically forever.
    Thank you!!!!! I just picked up a bottle and I love itttttt

    I got these two at a great price



    Last edited by Bobster; 1st August 2012 at 01:34 AM.

  53. #593
    Super Member Erok32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    322

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I see CK Shock, Lanvin Pour Homme, Dirty English, Marc Jacobs Bang and Marc Jacobs for Men, Prada (The one with Vetiver), All of the Nauticas, Jop, Drakar Noire, Rochas Man, A few Lucky Brands, DKNY Summer, All of the Tommy Bahamas, Eau de Shalimar, Dolce and Gabanna PH, Bvlgari Black ,and a bunch of others randomly.

  54. #594

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Erok32 View Post
    I see CK Shock, Lanvin Pour Homme, Dirty English, Marc Jacobs Bang and Marc Jacobs for Men, Prada (The one with Vetiver), All of the Nauticas, Jop, Drakar Noire, Rochas Man, A few Lucky Brands, DKNY Summer, All of the Tommy Bahamas, Eau de Shalimar, Dolce and Gabanna PH, Bvlgari Black ,and a bunch of others randomly.
    I keep praying I will run into a bottle of Rochas man at TJ Maxx or Marshalls.
    Living each day one spray at a time

  55. #595
    Dependent del's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,062
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Our Marshalls here stinks when it comes to fragrance deals... you see the same stuff as posted here but the prices are almost the same as retail. I'll drive there one of these days to see if they have something I like -- a big bottle of CK One Shock.

  56. #596
    Super Member Erok32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    322

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy01 View Post
    I keep praying I will run into a bottle of Rochas man at TJ Maxx or Marshalls.
    That's how I got my bottle. They had like 6-8 50ml bottles for $19.99. Tip: check the woman's section. That's where mine were located because of the shiny pink box i assume.

  57. #597

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Erok32 View Post
    That's how I got my bottle. They had like 6-8 50ml bottles for $19.99. Tip: check the woman's section. That's where mine were located because of the shiny pink box i assume.
    D'oh!!! Great tip.

  58. #598
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NYC/S. Cal
    Posts
    351

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Mont Blanc Individuel 1.7oz for $24.99 @ Ross

  59. #599

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Guapo View Post
    Mont Blanc Individuel 1.7oz for $24.99 @ Ross
    Very nice! I've got to get out to my stores soon. I have Creed OS, though, so I don't need Individuel. I want to see if my stores may have discounted the Cartiers.

  60. #600

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Erok32 View Post
    That's how I got my bottle. They had like 6-8 50ml bottles for $19.99. Tip: check the woman's section. That's where mine were located because of the shiny pink box i assume.
    Yeah totally, luckily the mens and women's section bleed into each other (where I found my bottle of Rochas Man) and I spotted the pink box and was like, Yoink!

Similar Threads

  1. Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, Vol. 2
    By jrd4t in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 278
    Last Post: 20th November 2010, 09:52 PM
  2. Odd 1 oz niche I spotted at TJ Maxx yesterday
    By MisterK in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 25th September 2008, 09:53 AM
  3. Spotted at T.J. Maxx
    By Hyde65 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th September 2007, 02:11 AM
  4. Euphoria Man spotted at Marshalls
    By scentimus in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23rd August 2007, 01:16 PM
  5. Odd 1 oz niche I spotted at TJ Maxx yesterday
    By in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st January 1970, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •