Code of Conduct
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 840 of 1522
  1. #781

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by TXAggie View Post
    Sam Moon is not exactly TJ Maxx or Marshall's but it's similar, and today I bought a 3.3 oz bottle of Voyage d'Hermes for $40! I couldn't pass it up.
    Wow...nicely done!
    "Christian Dior / You wasted your life
    On aroma and clothes / Fabric and dyes." Christian Dior - Morrissey

  2. #782

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Play Intense and Davidoff Champion

  3. #783
    Super Member TeenfragGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Matamoras, PA
    Posts
    214

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Just bought a 3.4 oz bottle of Nautica Sunset Voyage at Marshals for $16. I saw a 3.4 oz bottle of Versace The Dreamer there and got real excited. It was $34 I was going to get it but sadly I didn't have enough money in my pocket at the time so I settled with Sunset Voyage.

  4. #784

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde65 View Post
    Play Intense and Davidoff Champion
    I've never seen Play Intense at any of these yet. If the price is right, I'd probably grab that one. I also didn't think Champion was as bad as some made it out to be. I wouldn't pay retail for it, but I'd grab it for around $20.

  5. #785

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Oh, the price was not right. I think it may have been 54.99!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH1016 View Post
    I've never seen Play Intense at any of these yet. If the price is right, I'd probably grab that one. I also didn't think Champion was as bad as some made it out to be. I wouldn't pay retail for it, but I'd grab it for around $20.

  6. #786

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Spotted THIERRY MUGLER ~INNOCENT~ EAU DE PARFUM NATURAL SPRAY 1.7 Fl. oz. 3 PC SET for $59.99
    I was with the wifey and she fell in love with it so I got it for her. Late that night we went out for a night of fun and I was very pleased with the scent. And yes I scored hahahahaaha........

    Last edited by Whitealltrac; 8th October 2012 at 06:07 PM.

  7. #787

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Found CK One Shock, $25 for 3.4 oz. I am a big fan of this scent, very pleasent in my opinion!

  8. #788
    Dependent
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    killeen texas
    Posts
    1,143

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    now i got to check these spots out
    1. Dior Homme Original
    2. Musc Ravaguer
    3. Portrait of a Lady
    4. Noir de Noir
    5. L Instant Guerlain pour Homme Extreme
    6. New Haarlem
    7. Pure Coffee
    8. Blu Mediterraneo Sicilian Almond
    9. Rose 31
    10. Spiritueuse Double Vanille

  9. #789

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Last week I grabbed a 1.4 oz bottle of Angel EDT for $29.99 at TJ Maxx. Note that this is not A*Men, but rather the newer EDT version of the original Angel marketed to women. It's quite pleasant, and I see myself wearing it when I'm not in the mood to be worn by Angel EDP!

  10. #790

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    2.5 oz. bottle of Calvin Klein, Obsession Night for Men for $ 19.99.

  11. #791

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    TJ Maxx in Boston: Angel Liquer de Parfum, 1.1 oz for $59.99. They were in plastic security cases, but the boxes themselves looked a bit banged up. I've been interested in this fragrance for a while, but it can be purchased cheaper online.
    Last edited by bourbon108; 9th October 2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: typo

  12. #792

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Recently got a 2.5 oz bottle of Baldessarini by Hugo Boss and am liking it a lot. At $39.99 it is a bit steep for what I normally pay at TJ MAXX, but all the other bottles were marked at $49.99 so I decided to take a risk, glad i did. Now I'm off to raid the Marshall's and TJ's in Detroit today
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

  13. #793

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOpera View Post
    Recently got a 2.5 oz bottle of Baldessarini by Hugo Boss and am liking it a lot. At $39.99 it is a bit steep for what I normally pay at TJ MAXX, but all the other bottles were marked at $49.99 so I decided to take a risk, glad i did. Now I'm off to raid the Marshall's and TJ's in Detroit today
    Wow!! That is one of they best finds I have heard of at tj max. Congrats. I love that fragrance. Longevity is an issue though on my skin. I see amazon has it for $52 so you got a decent deal also

  14. #794
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    225

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by bourbon108 View Post
    Last week I grabbed a 1.4 oz bottle of Angel EDT for $29.99 at TJ Maxx. Note that this is not A*Men, but rather the newer EDT version of the original Angel marketed to women. It's quite pleasant, and I see myself wearing it when I'm not in the mood to be worn by Angel EDP!
    Wow... That is a price error. It should be $59.99. Did it have the extra large price tag on it with extra large digits? This is indicative of a customer return. These are printed in store. The traditional smaller ones are printed in the distribution warehouse. I scored a brand new Cartier Roadster 300ml. Bottle returned un-sprayed for around $17 this way, instead of the usual $70 price.

  15. #795

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by dampier View Post
    Wow... That is a price error. It should be $59.99. Did it have the extra large price tag on it with extra large digits? This is indicative of a customer return. These are printed in store. The traditional smaller ones are printed in the distribution warehouse. I scored a brand new Cartier Roadster 300ml. Bottle returned un-sprayed for around $17 this way, instead of the usual $70 price.
    I saw it for $59 at tj maxx. At marshalls they had it for I believe $39 (could have been $29).

  16. #796

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    A little off topic here, but I've seen Baldessarini Ambre on the Perfumania site in the past in the 3 oz bottle for 20 bucks!
    My 3 Signature Scents:

    Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

  17. #797

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    A little off topic here, but I've seen Baldessarini Ambre on the Perfumania site in the past in the 3 oz bottle for 20 bucks!
    That's a good scent. My wife loved it on me.

  18. #798

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by dampier View Post
    Wow... That is a price error. It should be $59.99. Did it have the extra large price tag on it with extra large digits? This is indicative of a customer return. These are printed in store. The traditional smaller ones are printed in the distribution warehouse. I scored a brand new Cartier Roadster 300ml. Bottle returned un-sprayed for around $17 this way, instead of the usual $70 price.
    The next day I saw a larger bottle (maybe 2.8 oz?) for $59.99. The one I bought had the same price tag as everything else that appeared new, with the smaller digits. I did think the price was a bit low, and being a fan of the original Angel EDP I decided to buy it blind.

  19. #799
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    225

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by bourbon108 View Post
    The next day I saw a larger bottle (maybe 2.8 oz?) for $59.99. The one I bought had the same price tag as everything else that appeared new, with the smaller digits. I did think the price was a bit low, and being a fan of the original Angel EDP I decided to buy it blind.
    Hmm. This must be new. Last month it was $59+ for something well under 2oz. The box size was deceptively large too. The more costly stuff has been on the feminine side at Marshall's recently.

  20. #800

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by bourbon108 View Post
    Last week I grabbed a 1.4 oz bottle of Angel EDT for $29.99 at TJ Maxx. Note that this is not A*Men, but rather the newer EDT version of the original Angel marketed to women. It's quite pleasant, and I see myself wearing it when I'm not in the mood to be worn by Angel EDP!
    I saw this same deal in my TJ Maxx today.

  21. #801

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Hm, I keep seeing bottles of Love and Luck at all of these place, never thought about buying one until trying the fragrance. Does anyone recall the average price per bottle (3.4) at Ross?

  22. #802

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJ View Post
    Hm, I keep seeing bottles of Love and Luck at all of these place, never thought about buying one until trying the fragrance. Does anyone recall the average price per bottle (3.4) at Ross?
    It seems to usually be $25 at Ross (at least, where I live). If you have a Macy's nearby, I'd definitely swing by and try it out first. Love & Luck gets some really great reviews, but it was just fruit water on me. I ended up swapping it. Villain seems to be the other one worth checking out - I say partly as a reminder to myself
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

  23. #803

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    It seems to usually be $25 at Ross (at least, where I live). If you have a Macy's nearby, I'd definitely swing by and try it out first. Love & Luck gets some really great reviews, but it was just fruit water on me. I ended up swapping it. Villain seems to be the other one worth checking out - I say partly as a reminder to myself
    $25 for a 100ml? Wow that's a steal! I think the last time I was down there it was being sold for around $20 for the 1.7oz. I'll have to stop by later (although I'm currently working on getting a bottle from a seller here :]).
    I have a few samples of it, I actually really like. Definitely "fruity water" but it's subtle enough for class, so that's a plus. I do need to check out Villain as well.

  24. #804

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Brooks Brother New York for Gentleman edt: $16.99 for 1oz

  25. #805

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    This weekend:

    Cartier Declaration 3.3 OZ $69!!
    Cartier Eau de Cartier Essence $69!!

    I mean, c'mon. What a rip. Might as well buy at Nordie's. I also saw Davidoff Champion for $29 and CK Euphoria Intense for $39. I bought nothing.

  26. #806

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJ View Post
    $25 for a 100ml? Wow that's a steal! I think the last time I was down there it was being sold for around $20 for the 1.7oz. I'll have to stop by later (although I'm currently working on getting a bottle from a seller here :]).
    I have a few samples of it, I actually really like. Definitely "fruity water" but it's subtle enough for class, so that's a plus. I do need to check out Villain as well.
    I'm pretty sure it was the 50ml. As for my "fruit water" comment... I'd have probably enjoyed Love & Luck when I was in college. Now, over a decade later, I'd love this one if it had a bit more mature of a vibe. But based on the compliments it gets, I sure wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

  27. #807

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was the 50ml. As for my "fruit water" comment... I'd have probably enjoyed Love & Luck when I was in college. Now, over a decade later, I'd love this one if it had a bit more mature of a vibe. But based on the compliments it gets, I sure wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
    Ya it's the 50ml for 24.99, lol cause I ended up with your bottle, and you left the sticker on it. And now it's up on my swap thread, lol! It's actually a nice smell, it just does nothing for me, hopefully somebody else will enjoy it more.
    My 3 Signature Scents:

    Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

  28. #808

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    This weekend:

    Cartier Declaration 3.3 OZ $69!!
    Cartier Eau de Cartier Essence $69!!

    I mean, c'mon. What a rip. Might as well buy at Nordie's. I also saw Davidoff Champion for $29 and CK Euphoria Intense for $39. I bought nothing.
    You know, after checking, Declaration in the 1.6 oz size now goes for $75 online. So $69 for a 3.3 oz is a pretty good deal!

  29. #809

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I finally found the large 6.7 oz CK One Shock for $29.99. I am a big fan of this one and was pissed it disappeared so quickly, but am glad I have enough to last me the rest of my life and I got it cheaper than I could have got it with my employee discount
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

  30. #810

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I saw hewood at Marshalls, and Midnight in paris at Ross. $29 and $49 and i was pretty impressed.

  31. #811

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Saw two Mugler Angel Liqeuer du Parfums for $50 a piece.
    Splits!

    Roja Amber Aoud & Tom Ford Tobacco Oud --------> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...d-Fleur-splits

  32. #812

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Lacoste Essential 2.5 @ Ross $24.99.

  33. #813

    Default

    he hood was 20 at the marshalls by me

  34. #814

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Is he wood all that good? It seemed a bit highly priced, but I have never tried it. Any opinions?
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

  35. #815

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    The He Wood I've seen at TJ/Marshall's for $20 is only a 1.0 oz/30ml bottle though. Guess that's still an ok deal.

  36. #816

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Tj Maxx in Goodyear AZ

    Versace The Dreamer for $15, 100mL EDT
    L'Eau Bleue D'Issey Pour Homme for $19.99, 75 mL EDT

    Both were red tagged, open/damaged boxes but bottles intact and as far as I could tell were authentic. Best find I've had in like 5 years since I found a Creed Royal Water at a Goodwill of all places for $20

  37. #817

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    2.5 oz. Diesel Zero Plus, $10.99

  38. #818

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Midnight in Paris EdT
    Versace Verse
    Versace Pour Homme
    Versace Dreamer
    A*Men Sunessence
    Mont Blanc Presence
    Givenchy Pi

    Various Boss and Nautica fragrances.

  39. #819

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by frostyicy View Post
    Midnight in Paris EdT
    Versace Verse
    Versace Pour Homme
    Versace Dreamer
    A*Men Sunessence
    Mont Blanc Presence
    Givenchy Pi

    Various Boss and Nautica fragrances.
    'd like to see that Midnight in Paris EDT. I'd probably snatch that up. None of the others are of interest.

  40. #820

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by "Scentapede" View Post
    2.5 oz. Diesel Zero Plus, $10.99
    I know this one has been a staple for years at TJ/Marshall's, but it's one of my absolutely favorite wintertime fragrances. It's like a young, modern, Old Spice. Very comforting. I'm stocking up since it's long discontinued, and definitely recommend this one as a nice cheap, cold weather bargain.

  41. #821

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I saw a single pristine box of theirry mugler alien sunessence at a Boston area marshalls for $40. I don't care for the original alien so I didn't nab it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm thinking of stopping in to a local tjmaxx or marshalls tomorrow for some more fragrance stalking. Lately, I've been seeing lots of Elizabeth Arden green tea, Marc Jacobs Lola, Justin Beiber, juicy couture, Paloma Picasso. I saw lots of mini bottles of Hilary duff with love. They're very attractive bottles and the scent is really nice. They'd make great gifts but unfortunately, just as that had occurred to me, I stopped seeing them.

    Does anyone here know which marshalls/tj maxx has the best fragrance selection in the Boston area?

  42. #822

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by OlfactorQuest View Post
    I saw a single pristine box of theirry mugler alien sunessence at a Boston area marshalls for $40. I don't care for the original alien so I didn't nab it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm thinking of stopping in to a local tjmaxx or marshalls tomorrow for some more fragrance stalking. Lately, I've been seeing lots of Elizabeth Arden green tea, Marc Jacobs Lola, Justin Beiber, juicy couture, Paloma Picasso. I saw lots of mini bottles of Hilary duff with love. They're very attractive bottles and the scent is really nice. They'd make great gifts but unfortunately, just as that had occurred to me, I stopped seeing them.

    Does anyone here know which marshalls/tj maxx has the best fragrance selection in the Boston area?
    Either Marshalls Back Bay, or the Marshalls/TJMaxx at Downtown Xing. Hit or miss at both sites but if I were betting on it, I'd put money on the better selection at Back Bay.
    Splits!

    Roja Amber Aoud & Tom Ford Tobacco Oud --------> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...d-Fleur-splits

  43. #823

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH1016 View Post
    I know this one has been a staple for years at TJ/Marshall's, but it's one of my absolutely favorite wintertime fragrances. It's like a young, modern, Old Spice. Very comforting. I'm stocking up since it's long discontinued, and definitely recommend this one as a nice cheap, cold weather bargain.
    I feel ya man, the only reason i got it was bc it was discontinued, knew little about Diesel, Zero Plus. I figured if i hated it i could justbsave it for a few years then make a nice trade or sale but i dig it so m gonna use it.

  44. #824
    Dependent bigsteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    near Lake Michigan
    Posts
    1,473

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Spotted today at TJ Maxx: Quorum (snagged that one), Burberry Touch, various Adidas, a couple different Nauticas, Bijan, CK Obssession, Bvlgari BLV Notte, Beverly Hills Polo Club, Davidoff Champion, Ed Hardy Love and Luck, Jaguar, etc. All good prices.
    Last edited by bigsteve; 20th October 2012 at 05:50 PM.
    ----- People laugh at me because I'm different.... I laugh at them because they're all the same -----

  45. #825
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    225

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH1016 View Post
    I know this one has been a staple for years at TJ/Marshall's, but it's one of my absolutely favorite wintertime fragrances. It's like a young, modern, Old Spice. Very comforting. I'm stocking up since it's long discontinued, and definitely recommend this one as a nice cheap, cold weather bargain.
    Yes, this is great during the holidays. I layer it with Eau de Baux after Thanksgiving until New Years Day.

  46. #826

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    'd like to see that Midnight in Paris EDT. I'd probably snatch that up. None of the others are of interest.
    I agree if I didn't already have the EdP I would've definitely purchased it. It was all the way in the back it will probably be there forever. I saw a glare from the box and said to myself is that MiP...I dug in and pulled it out 4.2oz Edt 59.99.

  47. #827

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I picked up Alien sunessence or d'ambre for $40 at marshalls today. They also had the sapphire version, but the other one sounded more like my style. It looked like they had just gotten a shipment of new fragrances in. They had one each of a few theirry mugler fragrances; angel liqueur, angel EDT, womanity, and the alien flankers. They also had a crate filled with Bvlgari Jasmine noir, SJP lovely, and others that they hadn't put on the shelves yet.

    side note: I just realized this is a male fragrances thread. Is there a similar thread for women or a more general one that I should be posting to?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, they had some Tokyo milk soaps for $4. I hadn't seen those there before. They're yummy!
    Last edited by OlfactorQuest; 20th October 2012 at 11:15 PM.

  48. #828
    Dependent
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    3,629

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Made another pilgrimage to TJ Maxx and Marshall's today with very disappointing results. I am now of the firm opinion that good frags for great deals are not to be found in large urban centers at such stores; I've only ever had disappointments in the last 18 months.

  49. #829

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I went back and got the Cartier Declaration 3.3 oz for $69.99. When I compare that to the $100 this size costs at Nordies, that's a good deal. I also picked up a 1 oz Ed Hardy Born Wild for $8.98 at Target. It really smells very nice! I rolled the dice, bought it blind, and came out on top. I figured I woul pass it on to my teenage son if I did not like it.

  50. #830

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Wow, just stumbled upon an old bottle of Mugler's B*Men at Marshall's. It was only $14.99 for the 50ml bottle. This is the first time I've seen it there in 2 or 3 years. The bottle had the barcode marked through and had two or three stickers covered up. Looks like an odd return bottle that'd been floating around somewhere. Anyway, it's one of the Mugler's i don't have, so needless to say, at that price I snatched it up

    I also saw that they had several bottles of this year's Cool Water flanker (Pure Pacific) in now if anyone is looking for that one. ($34.99 for the big bottle, so not really much of a deal).

  51. #831
    Basenotes Plus
    southerngardens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Evans, Georgia
    Posts
    1,392
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by OlfactorQuest View Post
    I picked up Alien sunessence or d'ambre for $40 at marshalls today. They also had the sapphire version, but the other one sounded more like my style. It looked like they had just gotten a shipment of new fragrances in. They had one each of a few theirry mugler fragrances; angel liqueur, angel EDT, womanity, and the alien flankers. They also had a crate filled with Bvlgari Jasmine noir, SJP lovely, and others that they hadn't put on the shelves yet.

    side note: I just realized this is a male fragrances thread. Is there a similar thread for women or a more general one that I should be posting to?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, they had some Tokyo milk soaps for $4. I hadn't seen those there before. They're yummy!
    I think they do??? But it's cool your here!
    Much like hearing a piece of music that can instantly take you back to a certain time and place, the faintest trace of a fragrance can evoke strong memories and powerful reactions from within.-Roja Dove

  52. #832

    Default

    I just saw YSL Libre for $39.99 and The Dreamer for $34.99 Echo for $19.99 (is Echo any good?)

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  53. #833

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    I bought nothing this weekend. If I had seen the YSL Libre, I would have bought it.

  54. #834

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by CKD2 View Post
    I just saw YSL Libre for $39.99 and The Dreamer for $34.99 Echo for $19.99 (is Echo any good?)

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I have Echo. It's ok, but not great. It's basically a peppery, metallic smelling aquatic with a bit of a sour note in the drydown. The nutmeg and pimento notes are noticeable and lend that sharp/sour metallic note that nutmeg is known to cause in fresh scents. It's kind of refreshing at first, but can be a bit "sour" or "sweaty" in the drydown from those sharp notes.

  55. #835
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    America's Dairyland
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Spotted a Issey Miyake Blue 75ml for $39.99 at TX Maxx

  56. #836

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SneezeFreeze View Post
    Spotted a Issey Miyake Blue 75ml for $39.99 at TX Maxx
    Saw the same at TJ Maxx in Boston and bought it based on reviews I've read here and elsewhere. I like it quite a bit; it's what a 'blue' scent should smell like!

  57. #837
    Dependent bigsteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    near Lake Michigan
    Posts
    1,473

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Spotted today, TJ Maxx, Brookfield Wisconsin:

    Azzaro Chrome Legend and PH
    Burberry for men, Sport, and Brit
    Kanon for men and Norwegian Woods
    CK Man, One Shock, Obssession, and Euphoria
    Various Beverly Hills Polo Club
    Numerous, various Adidas
    Nautica White Sail
    Couple of different Perry Ellis
    Cool Water
    Joop! Homme
    Bvlgari Blv Notte
    Mont Blanc Legend
    Last edited by bigsteve; 28th October 2012 at 03:57 PM.

  58. #838

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    haha, @bigsteve, your post tripped me out a bit...I was in that exact same TJ Maxx in Brookfield just a few weeks ago (this board is so full of diversity from across the world, it was strange to see someone else post from right in my own backyard that's also so into fragrance). Didn't see the Chrome Legend, a couple of the burberry's or the Perry Ellis', though. Did see a lot of Nautica Voyage's and Versace's, however. Those must have gone quick. Anyone know how often they re-stock stuff, as this seems like quite a different spread than what I saw in only about a month's time?

    Also, @bigsteve, I'm assuming we both live here in SE WI, then...so, do you know of any good "higher end" fragrance stores in the area for some of the harder to find stuff? I've found nothing so far & I'm sure not making a 4 hour round trip to the Chicago area just to test out some of the niche stuff I can't find around here.

  59. #839
    Dependent bigsteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    near Lake Michigan
    Posts
    1,473

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    @ fit&frag'd.... bro, that list is by no means comprehensive. It is just most of the ones I spotted and have heard of. There were a few things I haven't even heard of, so didn't take special note of. Yeah, I'm in the Milw area, and actually live a bit closer to the TJ Maxx at S. 76th and Coldspring in Greenfield.
    No... can't say I know of any higher end frag stores in the area. One may exist, but not to my knowledge. I tend to get my samples either from the department stores or online, and increasingly I will be making purchases online to save a little money. And I will check the TJ Maxx stores on occasion. I have yet to have any huge interest in any of the niche stuff anyway. Maybe that will come with time.

  60. #840
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    America's Dairyland
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3

    Wow.. Too many people visiting Brookfield, WI TX Maxx. I forgot to post where i spotted the Issey Miayke. It was at the same location.

    Thanks
    S

Similar Threads

  1. Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, Vol. 2
    By jrd4t in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 278
    Last Post: 20th November 2010, 09:52 PM
  2. Odd 1 oz niche I spotted at TJ Maxx yesterday
    By MisterK in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 25th September 2008, 09:53 AM
  3. Spotted at T.J. Maxx
    By Hyde65 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th September 2007, 02:11 AM
  4. Euphoria Man spotted at Marshalls
    By scentimus in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23rd August 2007, 01:16 PM
  5. Odd 1 oz niche I spotted at TJ Maxx yesterday
    By in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st January 1970, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •