Code of Conduct

Default Is this a mistake? Annick Goutal - Sables - EdP - Limited Edition

I stumbled across this, but cannot confirm it from any other source (including the main Annick Goutal site):

http://shop.essenza-nobile.de/fragra...ted-edition-en

There is a special edt edition of Sables listed on the Annick Goutal site, but it is 140€, whereas the alleged edp on the German site is 172€.

The idea of an edp Sables is mind-blowing, and I'd be curious to know if it is true . . .
    Sans parfum, la peau est muette.

Default Re: Is this a mistake? Annick Goutal - Sables - EdP - Limited Edition

Yes, I think it is incorrect. The Dutch Goutal boutique lists this as an EDT in their webshop. Truth be told, I think it's rather potent as it is?
    "Perfume is the dream that carries me."

There is always the sky to look at

It must be an error, according to what is listed on Goutal site. The EDT one is quite strong, so maybe an EDP version would be hard to use?
    I thought that sables was almost being discontinued, since a time ago it was hard to find it.

Yeah, it's true, I can't think of any fragrance less in need of greater concentration!

There was a time a while back when Sables was tougher to find, but that coincided with a period when AG was having distribution problems. It is available now at a good price from Beauty Encounter. I have my backups . . .

I see the mistake has now been corrected (though they didn't correct all of the mistaken copy!)

Hi there,

it is definitely a mistake. I published the product and was in a rush - I am sorry for the confusion which I caused
    Employee @ Essenza Nobile
    Fan us @ Facebook
    Current love: Russian Tea by Masque Fragranze

Hey, don't beat yourself up, Scensation!

No harm done, and it was a fun thought! :-)

Thumbs up Re: Is this a mistake? Annick Goutal - Sables - EdP - Limited Edition

Quote Originally Posted by cosmopolit View Post
    I stumbled across this, but cannot confirm it from any other source (including the main Annick Goutal site):

http://shop.essenza-nobile.de/fragra...ted-edition-en

There is a special edt edition of Sables listed on the Annick Goutal site, but it is 140€, whereas the alleged edp on the German site is 172€.

The idea of an edp Sables is mind-blowing, and I'd be curious to know if it is true . . .

Yes that is true.There are more Annick Goutal Limited Editions. Not only SABLES.
    There is someone here who have said that SABLES would be discontinued, but this is not true.SABLES is one of Annick Goutal best sellers and the manager of the head AG boutique also have confirmed it to me.
    Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

Since your thread i was astonished about the price, which is mentioned here. So i talked back to my boss, which told me that the price of 172,00€ appears in our system. However, we have reduced it to 140,00€ - so the price which seems to be normal is applied.

Thank you for your nice words and your courtesy!
    Employee @ Essenza Nobile
    Fan us @ Facebook
    Current love: Russian Tea by Masque Fragranze

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERTO View Post
    Yes that is true.There are more Annick Goutal Limited Editions. Not only SABLES.
    There is someone here who have said that SABLES would be discontinued, but this is not true.SABLES is one of Annick Goutal best sellers and the manager of the head AG boutique also have confirmed it to me.
    You misinterpreted what i`ve wrote. I thought that Sables would be discontinued because two years ago it was hard to find. But it seems it was due to distribution problems, not because of a possible discontinuation.