Code of Conduct

Default What's your opinion on Fidji by Guy Laroche?

Last friday i spotted some Fidji bottles at a local store with a decent price (well, it was strange, as the 3.4 oz bottle did cost more than 2 x 1.7 oz bottles)

Its smell was very nice in my opinion, sexy and longlasting. It worked right on my skin but, at the same time, i was similar to something i've smelled before, maybe Cristalle by Chanel (or any other with a good amount of aldehydes)

Whats your take on Fidji? do you think it's worthy? too feminine maybe?

Default Re: What's your opinion on Fidji by Guy Laroche?

I really like Fidji... I tested this recently (obviously the modern version) and did not find it a complete mess. I am looking for a good vintage bottle to add to my perfume arsenal. It *is* rather feminine, IMO, but enjoyable nonetheless.

A woman at work a while back used to wear this. People used to comment on how nice she smelled. I could never wear this as it's too feminine IMO.

Years ago I worked next door to the Guy Laroche boutique in Chicago and I remember thinking Fidji was lovely. Masc/Fem is in the nose of the beholder so if it's something you'd like to wear go for it. Who's going to recognize it anyway?

Nice... i felt it was wearable. Anyway, i could cover it up as a gift for my mother (after i decided to keep my brand new Fleurs d'oranger by serge lutens for me, gift cancelled ) and use it sometimes.