Code of Conduct

Default Just blind bought Paris Hilton Men..... what to expect?

Got the 3.4oz for 10 delivered on eBay but it comes without a cap.

Never tried this before but bought solely based off the reviews here and it is commonly cited as one of the best compliment getters in the summer. I'm 20 and I often see this scent recommended for people below 30 so hopefully it will suit me. Recently I've been seeing more threads on "Just Me", so is Just Me the better Paris Hilton scent?

Also, I will never admit to wearing PH, so are there any other similar scents which I can say I'm wearing if someone asks me? (call me insecure if you want )

Default Re: Just blind bought Paris Hilton Men..... what to expect?

I think this is the best of her range. A potent, long lasting, fruity scent - not a whimpy subtle scent.

Just Me I like to, but Heir I like better - providing I double-dose with it to increase longevity (i.e. put on six sprays, wait a minute, and put a spray over where I'd put each of the previous ones).

Renato

To me the scent smells like a cheaper combination of Sean John's Unforgivable and Ed Hardy's Love & Luck. It's a pleasant scent, and apt for someone your age. Longevity wasn't even an issue on my part. The only thing that held me back from keeping it in my wardrobe was the fact that it smelled an awfully lot like a hairspray. The word "synthetic" is thrown around here too often but it's a very apt description for this one. As long as your expectations are in line with the scent, you won't be disappointed, especially at that price.
    Tell them you're wearing Creed's Millisime Imperial, most people won't know better anyways.
    Summer Top 5:
    1) Creed Aventus
    2) A*Men Pure Havane
    3) Dior Homme Sport
    4) YSL L'Homme
    5) Clinique Happy for Men

I have a lot of samples of this one myself. I'm glad to see you mentioned your age. That definitely works in your favor, because anyone much older than that will find it too youthful. I liked this one more at first than I do now. It almost smells silly on me I think, but then again, I'm in my 40s. It actually is quite unique, so as for saying what you are wearing, I don't really know. I suppose better sounding names would include Escade Sunset Heat, and Perry Ellis 360 degrees red, although they smell quite different to me.

Thanks for all the comments. I will give my first impressions once the fragrance arrives (jsut been notified by the seller that it has been shipped)

This is one of my favorite fragrances for the summer.

hotness
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

Bottle arrived today. Spritzed some on my wrist this morning and it instantly reminded me of something which I could not remember until 4 hours later.......

Right Guard Deodorant (Original)

Melon/cucumber/floral aquatic would be my way of summing up PH. I go through phases with PH, where I'll buy it, wear it continuously and never really think about it again. It's extremely vibrant and invigorating, for example.. if I was dozing off.. and somebody sprayed this around me, it would surely wake me up. It's unique, yes.. you may as well say you're wearing PH for men, maybe some of the ladies will consider you daring, and be turned on. I can't think of much that smells like it, it partially smells like AdG, Kenneth Cole Reaction, and Zirh (original).

Also a quite unisex scent.. fantastic longevity and projection for an aquatic.

Sur la Plage

You should not expect much....
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

sounds like a keeper, I'm getting a bottle.
    Looking to purchase - Aventus any size or participate in a split