Code of Conduct

Default Youtube Review Thread #88 : Cool Water by Davidoff : not as aquatic as you think

Cool Water is just like Chrome & Curve in category.. just a cheap synthetic fragrance that almost everyone knows or owned at some point that gets compliments and works well on most skin. The knock on it is , is that it's just too available and not something someone would wear if they want to be unique.

My very own blog : http://thefragranceguru.blogspot.com/

Default Re: Youtube Review Thread #88 : Cool Water by Davidoff : not as aquatic as you think

i had it for ONE day. it was just way to..i dont even know how to explain it.. laundryish? soapy? synthetic? idk

Default Re: Youtube Review Thread #88 : Cool Water by Davidoff : not as aquatic as you think

Quote Originally Posted by jonny19 View Post
    i had it for ONE day. it was just way to..i dont even know how to explain it.. laundryish? soapy? synthetic? idk
    it's probably the cheap lavender note in this that will make you think of laundry detergent
    My very own blog : http://thefragranceguru.blogspot.com/

Been a fan of this one since 94. Nice thing about it is it isn't as big as it used to be in the 90s. I think ill wear it tomorrow as my SOTD.
    Bottles for Swap:

Givenchy Pour Homme 1.7oz(97% full)
    CK Obsession Night 1.7oz(97% full)
    Cerruti 1881 1.7oz(50% full)
    Un Jardin Sur De Nil(95% full)

Looking for:

Chanel Allure Sport
    Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
    Polo Blue
    Fahrenheit Absolute
    Dolce and Gabbana The One

I agree in that it is the Curve category for being cheap and that everyone knows but IMO the scent, but i think it ranks a bit higher on the scale in terms of quality. Synthetic? sure but just a bit higher quality than Curve.

For my personal taste its too soapy. reminds me of a glycerin soap of some kind.

Sawyers Lost Davidoff Cool Water Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vqagIhsXVI

I don't think young men will ever stop wearing this!