Code of Conduct

Default M7 Fresh Worth a Blind Buy?....................

Opinions?

Default Re: M7 Fresh Worth a Blind Buy?....................

I blind bought it after reading reviews. To my nose the most correct review is the negative one, where talks about Raisins. It smells like a marmalade made out of raisins. High density (like honey) dry fruit sweetness mixed with a bergamot/grapefriut style fresh summer fragrance. One day I like it, another day I hate it.

Yes, I think so. Certainly if you like the original M7. I have and enjoy both, but give the edge to M7 Fresh in terms of versatility.

M7 Fresh is totally fine for a blind buy. If it does not work out, then you can easily swap it off in the Basenotes Marketplace. I like it, but I like other scents awead of it. But, I'm still contemplating a full bottle. It just seems to get forgotten easily with me. You will have to like a scent that is a bit "different", not the usual violet leaf and subdued citrus opening that dries down to a faint sweet woods smell ( with some vanilla).
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

I'd say that it's worth a blind buy if you like M7 and you want something fresher, with more herbs and don't care about having a muskier drydown. M7 Fresh may sound a little bit generic for some people, because of the common creamy musk playing a role central at the composition. M7 Fresh is more citrus at the opening, has less agarwood, more herbs that may get it closer sometimes of the fresher flanker of Le Bleue d'Issey. The agarwood core of original m7 is still there, but subdued, and the sweet musky ambered drydown was substituted for a quiter, creamier one.
    If you love M7 and you're looking for a easier to wear daily version, it my be worth a blind buy, in my opinion.

Yes.

If you own the regular m7, then I say no. They are too much alike to me and that's why I sold mine.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have both and I think I prefer the Fresh version. I feel much more comfortable wearing it. The original is very overpowering. In time maybe that will change. If not I will swap it off and keep the Fresh.

Never tried it but it seems that most powerhouse type scents from the 1970s or 1980s ought to be tested before purchase.

If You like M7 you'll probably like Fresh.....Both are fantastic IMHO!!!
    Gary

I will be an incredible hypocrite and tell you that you should ALWAYS sample before buying, and that blind buying is not a good idea.

That said, I would buy it blind if I were you
    As previously stated, it would swap out or sell here in a minute.