Code of Conduct

Talking PSA: perfume lovers in Melbourne, Australia are invited to catch up >>

this Saturday 12.30pm in the city. It's free, low-key and purely social: just a small bunch of 'fume fanatics getting together for coffee, snacks and lively fragrance-related conversation. I'll be bringing a bag of my latest eBay finds for "show & tell".

If you're interested, please let me know and I'll forward full details.

Default Re: PSA: perfume lovers in Melbourne, Australia are invited to catch up >>

Would love to attend MissVeronica, but as Im on the West Coast I will have to give it a miss. Have a great time though!

Default Re: PSA: perfume lovers in Melbourne, Australia are invited to catch up >>

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcery of Scent View Post
    Would love to attend MissVeronica, but as Im on the West Coast I will have to give it a miss. Have a great time though!
    Hi Dimitri, I guess it's a little bit too far for you to travel

Did you get around to reviewing your recently acquired bottle/s of Christos? I am dying to know if you found it as good as you'd remembered from a long time ago.

Actually I havent yet... I have been meaning to do so for weeks, but a whole lot of other stuff keeps getting in the way. Its on my "must do" list for december!

MissVeronica - could you check your PMs please? (Thanks)

And, Dimitri notwithstanding, this is on the 'female' board - so are boys allowed?