Code of Conduct
    In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Angry Has anyone even SEEN this available?

It allegedly came out sometime last year, I can't find it to sample or even blind buy.

Default Re: Has anyone even SEEN this available?

So it may be a european exclusive at this moment?
    Remember that when apparition homme intense was launched, you couldn`t find it on american sites, only in european ones. Now, not only is easily available, it`s also cheap too. Maybe if you wait juts more a couple of months you`ll find it at discount stores for a great price.

This has been available here since earlier this year. I tried it briefly when it first came out. It didn't make much of an impression then, and I never bothered to try it again.

Dr-rudi,
    I noticed that in your response you left a link to http://parfumania.com.ua/catalog/pro...166c3ed570a22d. Have you ever ordered from them, and if so, what was your experience? I believe that they are located in Kiev, so I don't know if they will ship to the U.S. and I am awaiting a response from them on this question. Did they ship to you in Australia? Thanks for your help.

@need5398,

Sorry - no direct experience with the website.

I must have it!

btw- can anyone tell a difference between Canali Black Diamond and Canali Prestige? I know a lot of their frags smell similar but these two appear to be identical in the scent.

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey View Post
    btw- can anyone tell a difference between Canali Black Diamond and Canali Prestige? I know a lot of their frags smell similar but these two appear to be identical in the scent.
    I don't have much experience with these as there is only one retailer in my town who carries them - and even then sporadically.

Ah - Fragrantica links:

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/C...tige-3133.html

Canali Men Prestige by Canali is a woody floral musk fragrance for men. Canali Men Prestige is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Bourdon. Top notes are orange, nutmeg, pineapple, coriander, mandarin orange, apple, bergamot and cardamom; middle notes are orange blossom, lily, violet and jasmine; base notes are leather, orris, sandalwood, tonka bean, musk, vetiver and cedar.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/C...mond-1723.html

Diamantes are not only women’s best friend, but men’s as well – claims Canali, an Italian house of male fashion and perfumes. Black Diamond perfume is made for a man who likes luxury and never neglects the little things. Just like a real diamond, this fragrance is strong and many-sided, based on the harmony of woody, aromatic and leather notes. The perfume opens with bergamot, mandarin, apple, melon and pineapple, associated with fresh spices (nutmeg and coriander) and cedar wood. Flowers inhabit the heart: violet, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and neroli. The base consists of noble woody notes of Tika, cedar wood, vetiver, sandalwood, amber, and Tonka bean, with a gentle touch of peach. This perfume is distributed as 100 ml EDP. It is a limited edition for 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey View Post
    I must have it!

I actually was just thinking Black Diamond smells identical to Summer Night.

Quote Originally Posted by b0n3z View Post
    I actually was just thinking Black Diamond smells identical to Summer Night.
    I have Summer Night as well and it's almost night and day difference compared to these two. But yeah, seems most Canali's have a certain theme.