Code of Conduct

Default Scentedmonkey.com

what are peoples experiences of this site? it seems a bit awkward to use.
    ive ordered a bunch of samples 2 days ago. all ive recieved is a confirmation. ive contacted them cos i want to change my order but ive had no response. i dont even see an option to cancel it so i can order it again.
    i check my order status from the link on my email and it is blank
    Order Status:
    Tracking:

They havent taken my money yet but nothing seems to be going on.

Default Re: Scentedmonkey.com

ordered 3 times from them and yes they are reliable.
    Looking to purchase - Aventus any size or participate in a split

I love them!
    Daniel + Jonny + Neurosis = The 3 BFF Amigos <3

Reliable but you're going to have to call them or speak to the live-chat customer service rep (not very helpful, i suggest calling) in order to get things with your order straightened out. I use them all the time and about once every five times or so, they ship without updating my tracking/order status info. Otherwise, I'd say they're one of the most reliable online retailers around...

Don't be surprised if they cancel your order and never notify you. You can call but they may lie to just get you off the phone & you'll never hear from them again. Good luck.

heard nothing from them yet.
    do they send a dispatch email when its sent?

yes they do. They are probably still trying to get stock from warehouse which happens to me on other websites a couple of times.
    Daniel + Jonny + Neurosis = The 3 BFF Amigos <3

I have ordered from them several times and always received order and shipment confirmation, as well as the product ordered. Some of the packaging for some products has been a little beat up so if you are buying to gift you may want to try elsewhere.

just 1ml samples for me.
    got the dispatch note now. guess i wont be able to change my order. nevermind looks like im trying out Vetiver Guerlain then

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Quote Originally Posted by fifolo View Post
    Some of the packaging for some products has been a little beat up so if you are buying to gift you may want to try elsewhere.
    postal damage maybe? or are they known for buying B merch from manufacturers?

I ordered 10 samples from them on Nov. 14...and didn't receive it until Dec. 8. That was quite a long delivery time considering I've ordered from bigdiscountfragrances.com, beautyencounter.com, and fragrancenet.com and I only had to wait 4 days max with them.
    I also didn't realize the samples would come in the glass vials, not atomizers. Guess I'll be checking ebay for a pack of atomizers now.

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

I think we need to get a thread going of all the places that you can order samples from. Pay or free.

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey View Post
    postal damage maybe? or are they known for buying B merch from manufacturers?
    One had a hole in the box. To their credit they actually sent me a replacement which arrived the same day as the original shipment (!) on their own accord. Someone at the warehouse must have realized they shipped of a damaged item and immediately corrected the problem. That is the first time I have experienced such a thing.

I did get one gift set which showed cracks in the indentations where the cologne and aftershave nestle, which is what prompted by response of being wary if you're re planning to gift.

All my orders have arrived within a week of ordering, very good prices, and free shipment with freegs coupon. Overall I'd have to say I rate them highly with he caveat mentioned above.

so im kinda new to this. i ordered 5 samples
    acqua di gio
    bulgari aqua
    aqua marine
    armani code
    vetiver guerlain

dunno how well these represent the actual fragrance.
    all were labelled apart from one which i assume is acqua di gio. it doesnt smell like acqua di gio ive tried before. i liked it when i tested it before but i dont like it this time.
    ive had a quick spray in a store before but i had another one on my other wrist so maybe im just not remembering it right.
    dont like the bulgaris. neither smell that nice or unique.
    vetiver i havent tried on my skin yet, just from the bottle and its a bit smelly.
    so far i only like armani code

ok my blocked nose has cleared up. it is acqua di gio. its not as nice as i remember, still ok but not very interesting
    vetiver is a bit smelly, reminds me of wood and moss in a forest at first. once it dries a bit its slightly better but still kinda dirty smelling. i can smell ginger as well
    aqua marine just reminds me of a bottle of Old Spice White Water my dad used to have.
    bulgari aqua is a little bit nicer but not what i want. smells a bit standard man smell
    armani code smells quite sweet to me and a little feminine to me at first but its grown on me
    Last edited by boblebob; 12th December 2010 at 10:01 PM.
    Sawyers Lost Davidoff Cool Water Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vqagIhsXVI