Code of Conduct

Default Jacques Fath Pour l'Homme

Any opinions on this one? It hasn't been discussed here in any depth.

Default Re: Jacques Fath Pour l'Homme

I like it - it is a very sweet formal fragrance if you do a search in the forum I believe it has been discussed through out the years here.

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    I like it - it is a very sweet formal fragrance if you do a search in the forum I believe it has been discussed through out the years here.
    I did do a search on this board and found one thread on it; not much response.

I too like it and your description of sweet and formal ring true. I wore it once, applying it lightly and it didn't feel excessively sweet. Perhaps I should try spraying it.

I love this fragrance.....Gary

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...e82668a2ddab14

I have never tried it but a Google search for Jacques Fath pour l'Homme Basenotes turned up a few pages with quite a few sites.
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

I recently bought a bottle. The closest thing out now is D&G The One but with a bit more sharpness to it. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by G.303 View Post
    I love this fragrance.....Gary
    Me too.

I tried wearing this fragrance today BIG MISTAKE in this humid heat. It was too cloying in this heat. But it is a magnificent scent that smells very ye old world feeling. A blend of sandalwood, with heady vanilla, tonk bean, and musk.

I've had this fragrance for a few weeks now and I think it's superb in the cooler weather. I agree it's got a tad of sweetness so it's not overly gourmand and goes well with a suit or smart casual- it's got a hint of refinement about it. Lovely.
    La vita breve, la morte vien.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    I tried wearing this fragrance today BIG MISTAKE in this humid heat. It was too cloying in this heat. But it is a magnificent scent that smells very ye old world feeling. A blend of sandalwood, with heady vanilla, tonk bean, and musk.
    Yes this is a fragrance for cooler weather.....I agree with the old world feeling.....Something that many of the designer fragrances are missing.....I do believe this is why the true fragrance lover turns to the Niche side of fragrance!!!
    Gary

I should have mentioned that I don't get a great deal of sillage with this fragrance as it sits closer to the skin on me. I get good longevity and I find it's a fine mix of sandalwood and vanilla. A smooth scent.
    La vita breve, la morte vien.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!