Code of Conduct

Default Mariah Carey on: HSN/her scents/ other scents/ notes/ bottles/ pregnancy/etc

This was sent to me: i thought it was somewhat hilarious and informative on her thoughts on scents.

Didn't know where to post this so i thought the Female Frag forum was fitting for this clip:

cheers

P.S.: feel free to post your thoughts on the clip and on her line of scents!

Default Re: Mariah Carey on: HSN/her scents/ other scents/ notes/ bottles/ pregnancy/etc

Thank you castorpollux for posting this! I've learned everything I needed and now I can graduate from Basenotes.

I'm not a fan nor a hater so it's O.K. she's trying to make some sales... ; )

Default Re: Mariah Carey on: HSN/her scents/ other scents/ notes/ bottles/ pregnancy/etc

OMG! Klassy! She has natural musical intelligence, so it's nice that she gets it about composition. She actually sounds more knowledgeable than the average celebrity scent hawker.

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Here's the thing about every performer and salesperson: You have to repeat the same bloody thing over and over.
    You have to repeat the same bloody thing over and over.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Blog Entries

Mariah PLEASE GROW UP!