Code of Conduct

Default Youtube Review Thread #93 : I am King by Sean John : Try again Diddy !!

The note breakdown brings a smile on my face, sounds like Diddy was the one that made the list of notes. This stuff just does not last on my skin, one of the worst that I tested. The breakdown of this fragrance from the start to finish just did not mesh and the drydown was not worth the wait. The Intro was pleasant but not enough for me to give it a good mark.

My very own blog : http://thefragranceguru.blogspot.com/

Default Re: Youtube Review Thread #93 : I am King by Sean John : Try again Diddy !!

i didnt really like this or his other offering, Unforgiveable, dispite that being so popular and allegedly being a lady killer

Default Re: Youtube Review Thread #93 : I am King by Sean John : Try again Diddy !!

robes is it that bad? i notice mostly all celeb fragrances get pretty bad marks. are there any that are actually good? the problem with SJ is that its priced high, so expectations will run high imo

I actually love this scent. But as you said, I wish it would last longer.

It's great scent for me. Fresh, clean, light and elegant, but only for 2 hours on my skin...

I don't do swaps actually because I am a collector and trying to collect fragrances, as for decants funny story is I don't even have a decanting kit.... yea i know ! lol

As for good celeb scents, there's a few out there. I like some Beckham ones and I know when I did this vid I was thinking of a few and now I'm drawing a blank lol but there are a few good ones out there.
    My very own blog : http://thefragranceguru.blogspot.com/

I personally found this one to be awful.