Code of Conduct

Default Youtube Review Thread #94 : Brooklyn by Bond No. 9 : Hated by many, loved by me

A simple collection of notes that does not make this fragrance really that unique but the scent is versatile as hell. I love it for casual use but not only that but I catch myself wearing this on special occasions too. Love the woods and the citrus that go head to head in this one.

My very own blog : http://thefragranceguru.blogspot.com/

Default Re: Youtube Review Thread #94 : Brooklyn by Bond No. 9 : Hated by many, loved by me

I'm with you on this one, Marc!! Love this stuff! Your fantastic review piqued my interest in it and made me want to give it a try. So glad I did! Grabbed a bottle during Bond's recent sale.
    Hope to see you back soon.

Default Re: Youtube Review Thread #94 : Brooklyn by Bond No. 9 : Hated by many, loved by me

Not one of my favorites. I think the only one I've tried from them that I've loved was New Haarlem. I tried one in Florida that I ended up really liking, but forgot the name Bleecker Street? I think it was that because I knew that one was mentioned a lot.
    ôLove is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.ö
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Bleecker St. smells a LOT like Ralph Lauren Purple Label (and, less so, RL Romance Silver). If you've smelled either of those scents, you'll know if its Bleecker St. you are thinking of.

I really like Brooklyn. It's simple and versatile, dry but not harsh, and actually smells quite natural aside from the musk in the dry down. Seems like it would bloom wonderfully in heat and mix perfectly with sweat. Another scent that is quite similar and also very good, with a more overtly sexy dry down, is Michael Storer's Djin. The new formulation of Djin is really good.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Sur la Plage

I am one of the many.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 2nd December 2010 at 10:17 AM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I just love it and get lots of compliments when I wear it. I have very dry skin so I prefer "male" fragrances 'cause they blend better with my absence of body odour. It does not go unnoticed because here in Italy hardly anyone is wearing it, so it adds a touch of uniqueness.

One of my sister's favorites.