Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Leather fans,feast your eyes on my FIND of the year!

* Also, how touchable is that velvet bow!!?! Luscious.

Thank you to all of you for your kind comments!

Just to update you, I've managed to pry open the sealed stopper without much ado after reading some advice on cleopatrasboudoir.com.

I released over 2 decades of saturated air above the perfume and it was like unearthing a dusty jewel, an ancient treasure.

My nose was assaulted by sharp green notes, with a strong note of vetiver, and the same castoreum I smell in Paloma Picasso firmly in the background,only about 3 times more pungent & bewitching.

After about 20 minutes,hints of leather start to peek through: a dirty, animalic type of leather. I start to feel dry in the throat smelling it, but I can't stop because it's mesmerising!

Will report soon about how this juice pans out.
    Last edited by domperrier; 2nd December 2010 at 03:46 AM.

I love how Dom keeps leaving only to return when a new purchase arrives LOL !!!!

I also enjoy how the number of replies doubles once he has said he may give out free samples , tut tut for insincerity Basenoters LOL!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pour_Monsieur View Post
    I love how Dom keeps leaving only to return when a new purchase arrives LOL !!!!

I also enjoy how the number of replies doubles once he has said he may give out free samples , tut tut for insincerity Basenoters LOL!!!!!!
    LOL Perhaps you're right...

But it's nice to have something so beautiful be appreciated by many instead of just being kept to myself, whether others are insincere or not...

Really have no one at home who appreciates the preciousness & beauty of my purchases so because I really want so much to share my excitement & happiness, I wind up coming back here although I really don't want to.

Anyway, the new year is a month away so the time for new year resolutions is not quite here yet...

Btw, I'll be sending you a double dose of this potent chypre once I lay my hands on some decanting equipment(hopefully soon!)

I know it's potent because I put a little bit on b4 I went to bed last night, woke up 8 hours later and the scent is still evident through my sinus clogged nose...(even vtg Mitsouko parfum can't do that on me!)
    Sorry to disappoint the killjoys who kept hoping it was EDT or EDP at best !
    Last edited by domperrier; 2nd December 2010 at 10:49 PM.