Code of Conduct

Default Drenched in Cavalli Black - hardly noticeable

I was unkind to Cavalli Black earlier, but decided to give it a fair go today. A couple of sprays to the chest - couldn't really smell it. A spray to each wrist - nose to the wrist, barely detectable. One above the navel, two more to the chest and one more to each wrist for a total of nine sprays - faintly detectable. I can smell other people's fragrances quite well today, so I don't think it's my nose, and I certainly remember it being a much stronger scent than this. Maybe my skin is eating it, or Cavalli Black just doesn't like the weather today: high pressure, low temperature, high relative-humidity.

Any thoughts?

Default Re: Drenched in Cavalli Black - hardly noticeable

Cavali Black is one of my most beloved, but it is retired for the winter because it really is very weak in cold temperatures.

I've passed on all the Cavalli men's scents I've tested (by spraying on wrist and seeing if they're still there with some strength three hours later).
    Their longevity just wasn't good enough on me.
    Renato

I gotta overspray with Cavalli Black. I'm sure some people around me don't appreciate that ( ). I do 3 sprays to the chest and 2 to each arm. I guess that is 7 total. I seem to get decent projection and longevity out of that application.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !