Code of Conduct

Default A less pricey alternative to Creed Acqua Fiorentina

I gave a sample of this to a co-worker, and she may not forgive me. She really likes it. It smells much better on her than in the vial. The problems is, we're not bringing in Creed money in our workplace. Anything close with a smaller price tag?
    There is a singular joy in the experience of receiving perfume by mail. It is one of life's great little pleasures - one that more should have the pleasure of knowing.

Default Re: A less pricey alternative to Creed Acqua Fiorentina

On me this is somewhat similar to the White Linen oil that I use to wear as a teenager when I worked for this Muslim guy selling oils. The White Linen oil is quite different from the actual scent. That was the 1st thing that came to mind when I wore it for the 1st time.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

Default Re: A less pricey alternative to Creed Acqua Fiorentina

Thank, I'll look for that online!
    There is a singular joy in the experience of receiving perfume by mail. It is one of life's great little pleasures - one that more should have the pleasure of knowing.