Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Question NEW ORLEANS MEET-UP: Nov. 11-13, 2011. Bourbon French, Hové, Saks, & Avery Fine Perfumery

Official Itinerary
    (THIS SECTION IS REGULARLY UPDATED AS PLANS UNFOLD)
    Latest update: Nov. 7

FRIDAY AFTERNOON/EVE
    4:00 -- Meet at Avery Fine Perfumery for wine and champagne. Our hometown hostess is Shannon Drake. Her SA, Barbara Herman, will also be available. Barbara is writing a book on fragrance.
    6:30-ish -- Eat, drink and be very merry. See map for many choices where you may prefer to dine and make your own reservations -- or -- join us in a walk to the Napoleon House. The Napoleon House does not take reservations, but I was told that if we break into smaller groups, we can be accommodated. A bar is available to make any wait time more tolerable.

SATURDAY
    9:00-ish -- Meet for coffee and beignets at Cafe Du Monde. We should have plenty of time to visit with each other and stroll our way through the French Quarter. Note: If you're an early riser, you may want to get a more substantial breakfast before meeting at Cafe Du Monde, which serves only sweets and beverages.
    NOTE: L’Occitane is located within the the Shops at Canal Place (the mall anchored around Saks). There should be ample time for you to visit if you like. L’Occitane has just released Immortelle de Corse. See shop #117 on store map below.
    11 a.m. -- Attend champagne reception at Saks Fifth Avenue. Marie Joyce is the cosmetics manager. Note: If you don't want to carry your purchases around the rest of the day, you could ask that they be shipped to your home.
    There is no officially scheduled lunch, but we may grab a bite between stops if we need more fuel between reception parties.
    1:30-ish -- Visit Bourbon French Parfums owned by Mary Eleftorea Behlar. Ready for dessert? Our hostess is planning a courtyard dessert bar for us.
    4:30 p.m. -- Attend Hové Parfumeur wine-n-cheese party in the courtyard behind their new shop. Amy Wendel is our host.
    Evening -- Unstructured time. See suggestions toward the end of this thread about music clubs and bars.
    (Some of us old codgers may just stumble off to bed clutching our shop bags.)

SUNDAY
    No formal plans, but you might opt for meeting with some fellow attendees for brunch. Three locations have been tagged on our Google trip map: The Court of Two Sisters Jazz Brunch, The Veranda (in the Hotel Inter-continental) Champagne Jazz Brunch, and The Green Goddess.

A reminder: There are no fees for anything, but our hosts are being generous with food, wine and gift bags, so please plan on reciprocating their kindness by making at least a token purchase. If you're planning to make any fragrance purchases in the near future, maybe you can hold off and make them souvenir purchases.

Reminder deux: It'd be handy to use cash for Friday night's group nosh.

Click here or on aerial map to view active Google trip map.

Attendees list as of Oct. 3:
    1) Quarry & Mr. Quarry (arrive 3:15 p.m. Fri., depart 1:45 p.m. Sun., stay@Royal Barracks)
    2) Lilybelle & Mr. Belle
    (stay@Hilton Garden Inn)
    3) Knit at nite (arrive Thurs., depart Mon., stay@Wyndam Plaza)
    4) Chloepuff & Mr. Puff (stay@Banana Courtyard)
    5) matildaben (arrive Thurs. p.m., stay@Banana Courtyard)
    6) rtamara (arrive 3 p.m. Fri., depart Mon. a.m., stay@Royal Barracks)
    7) MikePerez (arrive Fri., depart Mon.)
    8) Mr. & Mrs. FrouFrou (arriving Fri.)
    9) C Rose
    10) cocogirl (near NOLA)
    11) semisweet411 (NOLA local)
    12) hotscents (NOLA local)
    13) Lionheart (NOLA local)
    14) cud828 (NOLA local)
    15) mbenard & friend
    16) Nicole (NOLA local and Quarry's daughter's great friend)

Since none of these folks has confirmed as of Nov. 7, I cannot promise you will receive gift bags if you show up:
    ~ awesomeness
    ~ kccparis
    ~ TerryM
    ~ JacquesD (NOLA local)
    • If you want to join us, please post a note at the end of this thread, and I'll add your screen name to the list above.
    • If you have any thoughts or questions, please glance through the pages of this thread to see if your concern has been addressed and, if not, then post your comment at the end.
    • If you're really confused, you could email me at perfumewardrobe@earthlink.net (addy also worth noting in case Basenotes gets hacked again).
    • If you're an attendee of this event, program your cell my cell #:
    (262) 894-1188.

To see what to expect, check out these stories and photos from previous events:

Last edited by Quarry; 7th November 2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Date selection
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: 2011 Meet-Up: Would you like to join us in New Orleans in autumn? Let's talk!

I'd love to go in late October/early November.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: 2011 Meet-Up: Would you like to join us in New Orleans in autumn? Let's talk!

Late Oct, early Nov sounds ideal. Perhaps around the Veteran's Day Holiday. I visited early October some years ago and it was still terribly hot and sticky then. Cooler is better for sipping cafe and eating beignets at Cafe du Monde
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

Oh, yes. Oh, yes, yes, yes! If I can swing it, I would love to.
    If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Yes, of course I'd be thrilled to help any way I can - thanks for mentioning it, Quarry! And although I can't make a commitment any time soon (I have several potential conflicts both in the spring and fall of next year) I'll do everything I can to join y'all - I love to show New Orleans off, and I don't mind telling you that I make a fantastic tour guide!

For now, I will advise you to look into the Saints schedule as soon as you settle on a time-frame, as the hotel rates tend to skyrocket when they're home (and the lines for Café du Monde are very, very long.) Also, if driving, park your car and leave it in the garage. There's no need to drive anywhere you'd likely be going; cabs are abundant and for 1.25 the streetcars will take you just about anywhere you'd want to go (assuming everyone would be sticking to the Quarter, the Garden District and Uptown.)

It's still early so that's all for now, but I'll be sure to let you know as I think of anything else!

Fun!!
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Keep me posted. I'm a 6-hr drive from the Big Easy and have not visited since Katrina. It is such a special place! Would love to go!

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    For now, I will advise you to look into the Saints schedule as soon as you settle on a time-frame, as the hotel rates tend to skyrocket when they're home (and the lines for Café du Monde are very, very long.)
    Ohhhhhhh yyyyeeesssssss! Single most important piece of advice. Thank you.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Put me down as a maybe-probably. It's an easy trip from here, if my schedule allows.

Blog Entries

Oh, yes. Please keep me posted. Would love to do this if I can swing it in my calendar.

The Saints schedule is one great piece of advice. The next thing to consider is hurricane season, which September is considered part of. Early October can still be hot, sticky & humid, and hurricane season is not quite over (at least to the south). I've been there in early November and it is mild and wonderful. Later than early November, can be gray & rainy ... or not. I lived on the North Florida coast, so I know the rhythm of the Gulf. Maybe helpful to confer with locals in NOLA.

Someone mentioned early November, late October ... concur as a best bet.

Thank you!!!
    Last edited by awesomeness; 17th December 2010 at 04:10 AM.

Ooooh, I would love to come! I'm going to have to see if that's possible.

Blog Entries

I would really love to come, even though it is a long plane ride for me. I'll be coming from the other end of the country!! But I am seriously planning for it, and will keep you posted.

How great will it be to meet you all!

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

I hope everyone who wishes to can make it.
    One of our friends works downtown on Poydras Street, so we have local "eyes and feet on the ground" if we need exacting, late-breaking info.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Oh, darn, I just learned that we're going to be missing BuffyFEST.

Oh, man, I'd love to make it! I've never been to New Orleans, actually, and have been really jonesing to see it esp since the Treme series on HBO.
    '...And you'll carry me down on your dancing
    To the pools that you lift on your wrist...'

I am possibly interested in this. Hubby and I have been wanting to pay a visit here, so we could possibly coordinate a vacation with the BN meet-up.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Strollyourlobster View Post
    Oh, man, I'd love to make it! I've never been to New Orleans, actually, and have been really jonesing to see it esp since the Treme series on HBO.
    I just looked up a trailer for Treme. Didn't know about the show. Will now find a way to see the series. If I hadn't visited NOLA, my perspective would be 180° different from what it is.

For those wondering about the physical state of affairs: The downtown, which includes the French Quarter, shows few scars from Katrina. It is only select, low-lying neighborhoods that suffered the flooding and which are either in a state of rehabilitation or abandonment. The area as a whole will benefit from the investment of your tourist dollar, and there's so much more to see in NOLA than in many cities you can visit. Anyone with the slightest appreciation for architecture has to love the districts, which reflect Spanish and French and English occupation. The French Quarter contains the Cabildo museum, a real jewel. You can easily walk the French Quarter and hop the tourist-friendly streetcars to see the Garden District, etc., or take a steamboat perspective on the city. (Gees, is this a cheesehead talking?)

And the good eats.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by lilybelle View Post
    And the good eats.
    most definately!
    A Scent Rescuer

Hubby and I just got back from a week in NOLA. We went for our 25th anniversary and had the best time. We stumbled across Hove and I dragged him in for some sniffing. I didn't leave with anything though. The atmosphere of the store was wonderful, just what I would expect from an indie shop in the French Quarter. If I can manage, I'd love to come. I'm still craving those beignets.
    WISHLIST: Tokyo Milk Honey & the Moon, Brooklyn Bunny Lettuce
    "Another way to take up more space is to wear perfume. I really love wearing perfume." ANDY WARHOL
    DETROIT RED WINGS: RULING THE HOCKEY UNIVERSE SINCE 1927

I hope everyone who has expressed interest here will be able to make it.

I have no idea what I'll be doing in the fall, but if I can I would enjoy another trip to New Orleans. Last time I was there was August of 2001, selling masks, and you can probably tell what happened to that venture. I love the Quarter and spent quite a bit of time there as Maskarade, the sister store to the Bourbon French Perfumes store used to sell my masks. I am not masking any longer, but still love New Orleans (and saw my first "real ghost" ... someone in a place they shouldn't/couldn't have been who disappeared much quicker than they could have, etc.) there.

So... hopefully!

The "catch" would be if my sweetie decides he wants to take advantage of his ticket to Hong Kong in November... he had to purchase a round-trip ticket to use some miles and just needed the trip back... (what circles airlines make us run in!)... he says I would love the place and... putting two and two together, if he wants to go to HK then I won't be able to get the time off or afford to do both. (nice potential problem to have though I guess!)
    Last edited by actiasluna; 28th December 2010 at 02:30 AM.
    Actias luna's fragrance reviews | Now blogging with AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty at Il Mondo di Odore
    Art: Actias luna's other hobby
    - along with some impromptu "performance writing" here on Basenotes!

Quarry, not to pick a fight, but I think your use of "select, low-lying neighborhoods" is misleading, even inaccurate. About 80% of the city of New Orleans was flooded as a result of the hurricane and levee failures. Different neighborhoods have "recovered" to various degrees, but they are certainly changed. (Feel free to chime in, any locals... Not to mention I haven't been down in a couple of years.) In some neighborhoods, the exteriors of most houses remained, but their interiors had to be completely removed because of mold. So the destruction/extent of rehabilitation isn't always apparent to the casual passerby. That said, I don't think that should prevent anyone from going to NOLA! I will agree that the city does need tourist dollars and is a fascinating place to visit!

"It is only select, low-lying neighborhoods that suffered the flooding and which are either in a state of rehabilitation or abandonment. The area as a whole will benefit from the investment of your tourist dollar,"

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Not a problem, flemishpainter. I'm just trying to impress upon potential visitors that the downtown doesn't look like ruins, and the French Quarter, in particular, suffered little as compared to many residential areas.

Some districts did suffer more than others. One of our friends' homes was flooded, and they just walked away from it. The house where my daughter used to live was virtually unscathed, but the street signs got blown away, and it took a long time before they were replaced, which made it next to impossible for visitors to navigate around the whole region.

You're right Quarry - for the purposes of this gathering, the physical damage caused by Katrina to the greater New Orleans area won't be an issue. You'd have to be actively looking for evidence of it in the Quarter and in and around most of the Garden District to notice it at all. My parents are in the Garden District and their house, like most in their neighborhood, sustained no damage whatsoever - Tony and I are in an apartment in the FQ that was also completely unscathed. Aside from some fallen limbs and maybe a few broken windows, most of the areas y'all will be visiting didn't see any flooding.

I didn't know your daughter lived in N.O. Q! I take it she's not here anymore - where was she?
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

For a year our daughter lived in Kenner. After a five-year stint at Disney World, she followed a couple of her fellow Disney cast members back to their hometown and rented a room from her friend's mom. I think her other friend's family lived in Chalmette, and they're the ones who simply had to walk away and start a new life Picayune, Miss.

I'm glad you and your family weren't impacted, E.
    Last edited by Quarry; 22nd May 2011 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks Quarry, and we thank our lucky stars that we didn't suffer any physical damage, but of course we were all absolutely devastated, nonetheless (I know what you mean, though - no worries!) And we have several friends who did lose almost everything, so I don't take our good fortune for granted.

Anyway, it takes a lot to recover from a tragedy of this scope, but it's absolutely already happening, and soon New Orleans will be better than ever (...and to that end, y'all should definitely bring, and leave of course, lots and lots of money - hee!)

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Thanks Quarry, and we thank our lucky stars that we didn't suffer any physical damage, but of course we were all absolutely devastated, nonetheless (I know what you mean, though - no worries!) And we have several friends who did lose almost everything, so I don't take our good fortune for granted.
    Yes, of course. I'm sure you were terrorized and grieved by everything that happened. Overly simplistic wording on my part. The oil spill was just a maddening addition, too.

I have family in Metairie and La Place who were evacuated for a while, but their houses were ok, just a little roof damage to one, and no flooding. Even so, after electric power was restored and they were able to return it was rough living for a while...few if any stores or gasoline stations were open. What stores were open were patroled by National Guard, only a few people let in to shop at a time. At least, that's what they told me. My aunt who lived in La Place, however, has relocated to Tennessee. I have a cousin in Picayune, Mississippi (I have cousins all over Mississippi, actually). Some of my relatives on the Gulf Coast in Mississippi had to walk away from their homes. One family relocated to Alabama and I don't think they plan to go back to the MS gulf coast - they were totally wiped out. Others decided to stay. I haven't been down there since 2003 when I took DH to a family reunion in Biloxi. He's a yankee boy and he LOVES LA/MS. The place where we had the reunion was washed away, but I think they've rebuilt. I'm looking forward to our trip down to NO this fall. I want to combine it with a side trip to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Those are some tough, resiliant people! God bless them.

Blog Entries

I just found out that I will be attending a wedding on 11/12/2011, so this weekend will be closed for me in terms of smelly festivities. Are we still thinking about end of October/early November?

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Yes, we're still looking at that approximate time period, Warum. A lot hinges on the Saints' schedule (football players, not actual canonized folks). Thanks for info about the wedding you'll be attending. We'll try to work around that. Shooting for maximum participation.

Basenotes Plus

Bumping this thread to plead for a decision on dates!
    Bumper sticker says "Long range travel planner on board"
    One must put in for time off at work, see if a time share reservation is available or will budgeting and saving for a hotel be the order of the day. Details, details my finely fumed friends.
    A Scent Rescuer

Basenotes Plus

Another bump for dates, please.
    And to say that muffaletta looks. Mighty FINE Y'all. We're having our meal backwards- beignets, now muffaletta, next I want a Pimm's Cup.
    A Scent Rescuer

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

According to Wikipedia, the 2010 NFL regular-season schedule was "unveiled at 7:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, April 20."
    We may have to wait until late April to learn which weeks the Saints will be drawing crowds to the city.

Blog Entries

I'm going to try to do this. One of our members is in Baton Rogue. I have always wanted to meet her. If I can talk her into coming, too it will be fantastic. How many are coming so far?

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat View Post
    I'm going to try to do this. One of our members is in Baton Rogue. I have always wanted to meet her. If I can talk her into coming, too it will be fantastic. How many are coming so far?
    You know, it'd be wonderful to see you.

Just went back up the thread, and it looks like 13-14 maybes/likelies. No concerns about the gathering getting too large. I can plan around that. When we had a group of about 30 for a Chicago gathering, I just arranged for us to break into two groups to alternate our visits to the shops, and then we convened for eats, etc.

It occurred to me recently that I should ask the shopkeeps to offer a small "BN event discount" that would extend beyond our return home so that our excited post-trip talk might get other BNers here to do some online ordering. After all, we'll be shining a spotlight on their establishments.

Blog Entries

Sounds like we'll know something in late April, that's good to know!
    Without dates, I am still a maybe/likely, as soon as I know the dates, I will start planning!

Oh wow... Have been a no-show for a while here, and lo and behold, I login and and see this thread. Yes, I'll be there...regardless!
    Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Yippee, Semisweet! Please feel free to advise us of anything you think could be of even the slightest interest for us visitors.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Ayala Moriel Parfums has created a new New Orleans scent. From Fragrantica:
    After years of perfecting the scent, Ayala Moriel Parfums is excited to launch “New Orleans”--a cheerful new fragrance made from ingredients inspired by the lay of the land.

Notes: amber, ambergris, cedarmoss, cypress, grapefruit, mandarin murcott meyer lemon, osmanthus, rosemary, seaweed, tea rose, vetiver haiti, and white magnolia.

A trip to New Orleans is so tempting. When I lived in GA I always wanted to visit New Orleans, but my friends at the time, who witnessed my every shriek and shiver every time I even glimpsed a palmetto bug or "cockamaroach," warned me away. They said if I was nervous living in GA I would be terrified even visiting New Orleans. To those who live, or have visited extensively -- is this true? And if so, is late November better than August or October for someone of my particular temperament?

Basenotes Plus

Leesee, I've been there only twice but don't recall ever seeing big bugs in New Orleans. I've seen huge, shiver inducing, please get me away from here, scary bugs in GA, FL, and Texas (particularly Houston and Galveston) though.
    A Scent Rescuer

Leesee - New Orleans is subtropical so there are plenty of big palmetto bugs here, but you're much more likely to spot them in yards and courtyards with lots of vegetation than on the streets of the French Quarter ....and even if you did encounter one it'll be scurrying away! They look a lot more sinister than they actually are.

Thank you, Evangeline and knit_at_nite . . . I appreciate your comments very much. The problem for me, Evangeline, is that I am phobic, not just frightened. I should have been more specific. (I finally sought the help of a good a therapist two years ago. She helped me a great deal, but I am in no way "over" my phobia. It is less crippling, though.)

Leesee, I can appreciate your phobia over cockroaches. I have a deep revulsion for them myself, though I realize that it does not approach a true phobia. But the good news is that they generally disappear once the weather grows cooler. So if we meet in November I seriously doubt you would see one. (I believe the big shudder-inducing ones actually hibernate under the bark of live oak trees in the cool months. At least that's what I was always told....could be an urban legend... I'm certainly no entomologist!)

There are scarier things in the bayous than palmetto bugs. I guess that's no consolation. Sorry. :-/

True, but fortunately the bayous are outside of the city, except for Bayou St John, and the scariest thing you may see there is the Tulane scull racing team practicing!

Quote Originally Posted by semisweet411 View Post
    True, but fortunately the bayous are outside of the city, except for Bayou St John, and the scariest thing you may see there is the Tulane scull racing team practicing!
    Yeah. That's true. I have a cousin in Laplace (she doesn't live there anymore) whose house backed onto a canal, and a gigantor alligator came into her backyard. She had to call the game warden's office (was it?) to remove it. They think it was after the family dog. :O Scull racing team sounds much nicer!

Ugh! That's terrible. Actually, years ago my grandmother in Lakeview had an alligator *under her house* that made the local news. Turns out there were teenagers in her neighborhood that had gone out to the country fishing and poached the alligator, brought it home and it escaped. Rather amusing now that I look back on it.

Gators scare me, too, but they also fascinate me, at least from a distance. I would not relish stumbling upon one in a backyard, or finding one under my house, though.

Semisweet411, your reply is encouraging. Thank you!

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

I've never seen a cockroach in real life, but I have extreme compassion for phobia/anxiety sufferers, Leesee, and I would literally throw my body over anything (smaller than a large alligator) that would disturb friend or stranger in my vicinity. Don't know if my willingness to run defense brings any reassurance, but thought I'd mention it.

As opposed to a specific phobia, for decades my husband had a generalized anxiety disorder related to crowds and confined spaces. It was debilitating and seeping into more aspects of life, such as turning left through a busy intersection. On Paxil, he's virtually cured, which means he's been able to travel and why I'm looking forward to taking this trip with him to New Orleans.

P.S.
    I just asked Daughter, who lived/worked there from November through April a couple years ago, and she said she never saw a cockroach either.
    Last edited by Quarry; 1st March 2011 at 02:14 PM.

Basenotes Plus

OMG Quarry! What a woman! You have now elevated yourself to sainthood in my eyes!
    A Scent Rescuer

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by knit_at_nite View Post
    You have now elevated yourself to sainthood in my eyes!
    Yeah, that's what I was going for.

Ah Quarry! I went to New Orleans with two friends years back, one of whom had a phobia for crowds. Unfortunately it was Halloween, and we were in the Quarter. We had to escort our completely freaked-out friend back to the hotel where she spent the remaining two days, holed up in solitude and recovering, after we got caught in a crush trying to cross Bourbon St. Glad the Paxil helps your hubby deal with that!

I've spent quite a bit of time in New Orleans over the years and never saw bugs (dragonflies once, in a magical sort of way, after a rain) but nary a roach or even a beetle. Have been there in the autumn, winter, summer, and spring.
    Actias luna's fragrance reviews | Now blogging with AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty at Il Mondo di Odore
    Art: Actias luna's other hobby
    - along with some impromptu "performance writing" here on Basenotes!

Quarry is our Nouvelle Jeanne d'Arc! ♥ ♥ ♥

[QUOTE=lilybelle;2097508]Yeah. That's true. I have a cousin in Laplace (she doesn't live there anymore) whose house backed onto a canal, and a gigantor alligator came into her backyard. She had to call the game warden's office (was it?) to remove it. They think it was after the family dog.

There are so many alligators roaming around in Florida now that there are companies who specialize in removing them from people's yards!
    Olfacta
    also at http://olfactarama.blogspot.com
    Musings and random thoughts about the genie in the bottle

Sounds like a definite maybe -- I'll keep checking in!
    Olfacta
    also at http://olfactarama.blogspot.com
    Musings and random thoughts about the genie in the bottle

this sounds like a lot of fun! & I can take some time to train my nose beforehand haha...I live in Nola & work in the Quarter...I go for walk during lunchtime & pass the perfume shops on Royal often...alas, I'll be leaving this job soon to work in nearby Metairie/Jefferson area, but it's not a problem to get back to the Quarter :^)

You've got yourself a real party Quarry, especially now that all the Yats are coming out of the woodwork, lol!

Welcome to BN hotscents!

Thank you, Evangeline!

You've got yourself a real party Quarry, especially now that all the Yats are coming out of the woodwork, lol!

Welcome to BN hotscents!
    What's a Yat?
    WISHLIST: Tokyo Milk Honey & the Moon, Brooklyn Bunny Lettuce
    "Another way to take up more space is to wear perfume. I really love wearing perfume." ANDY WARHOL
    DETROIT RED WINGS: RULING THE HOCKEY UNIVERSE SINCE 1927