Code of Conduct

Default What do you guys suggust i sample from TPC

Hey guys,

I was hoping you all could give me some good suggustions as far as what i should sample next. I am new to all this, but in my short 3-4 months i feel like i've smelt everything the department stores have to offer, and even been to the higher end ones such as saks, neimens, ect. I have basically purchased all the ones i liked so i find myself going back tot hese same stores realizing there is nothing really new to try out.

I guess that brings me to the point of this post. I'm still a noob so not sure if its time for me to dive into niche to get a different take on fragrances since from what i've read its the next level and not even comparable to designer scents or maybe i just need to sample more designer items which are no longer avaiable in stores that seem to get a lot of praise here oN BN.

A few i'd like to try that i know of right now are :

Montale Black oud (sp?)
    Rive Gauche
    Le Labo Rose 31
    gucci pour homme 1

I'd like to add to this list to make it worth ordering to warrant the shipping price and of course i just want more goodies. Projection and longevity are important to me, not into fresh clean scents as i already have two in my line up that are my go to bottles for that style. I want oriental/woodsy masculine but modern.

Let's here what you guys have for me!

Thanks again

Default Re: What do you guys suggust i sample from TPC

anyone ?

A few that I'd like to have bottles of:

Aventus, by Creed
    Windsor, by Creed
    Esprit du Tigre, by Heeley
    Back to Black, by Killian

Some favorites from my wardrobe:

Silver Mountain Water, by Creed
    New York, by Parfums di Nicolai
    A*Men Pure Coffee, by Thierry Mugler

And while you're at it, you may as well pick up a sample of Secretions Magnifiques because if you hang around here long enough, you'll want to see what's it's all about.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Homme View Post
    A few that I'd like to have bottles of:

Aventus, by Creed
    Windsor, by Creed
    Esprit du Tigre, by Heeley
    Back to Black, by Killian

Some favorites from my wardrobe:

Silver Mountain Water, by Creed
    New York, by Parfums di Nicolai
    A*Men Pure Coffee, by Thierry Mugler

And while you're at it, you may as well pick up a sample of Secretions Magnifiques because if you hang around here long enough, you'll want to see what's it's all about.
    Thanks i'll be sure to check these out too! I actually have a sample of SMW on my wrist as I type this, loving the smell but just unsure of its longevity. Testing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by persianprince View Post
    Thanks i'll be sure to check these out too! I actually have a sample of SMW on my wrist as I type this, loving the smell but just unsure of its longevity. Testing it out.
    SMW is an odd one in that respect. Its sillage isn't the strongest, but it lasts quite a while. It's one of those (like Aventus) that will seem to disappear on you, only to show up loud and clear hours later.

Spray it on your clothes, like on your collar and/or cuffs, and it'll last forever.

thanks for the suggustions. I just purchased GIT last night, so i'm looking to buy one more fragance and then take a break from some time. In the last 3 months i've purchased 13 bottles which was due to me just going a little nuts at first and not taking my time. Funny thing is i don't regret any of the purchases, they all are great scents, but i just wont' ever go through them all or see me using them regularly. I really would like to narrow it down to a nice 4-5. I know that 4-5 can possible change over time but i want to add ONE more scent and not buy anything else for at least 6-8 months. Sell some of these unusued bottles too.

My thought is that if i want to add one more it needs to be awesome, and i'm not saying that has to be niche, i just don't know of any other designer that I haven't tried that can really impress me.

Something sexy, long lasting and is not feminine and more imporantly can be worn daily if needed. I don't want just a winter scent since i live in Florida