Code of Conduct

Default LA Times Magazine article about Lucky Scent's Scent Bar and men's frags

Interesting article recentluy in LA Times Magazine about the Scent Bar.

http://www.latimesmagazine.com/2010/...n-the-air.html

Evidently, the magazine is going to make this fragrance column a regular feature.
    Last edited by StylinLA; 13th December 2010 at 04:20 PM.

Default Re: LA Times Magazine article about Lucky Scent's Scent Bar and men's frags

Thanks for sharing this, I'll have a look.

Default Re: LA Times Magazine article about Lucky Scent's Scent Bar and men's frags

Nice article. Makes me want to try some of those mentioned.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Nice article. Thanks for sharing!

Good article. Got down to the comment from David Theiss and thought, wow, another person who thinks the world revolves around them and everyone should cater to their whims. Good luck with that, David! Basenotes farts in your general direction!
    The Bark Bites Back here --> https://thebarkbitesback.wordpress.com

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the link. I suppose a person would not be permitted to namedrop "Basenotes.net" in the post-a-comment section, would they?
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Nice! I wish they'd move a few blocks west to Robertson. They'd get much more foot traffic, plus they could get a slightly larger space.

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    Thanks for the link. I suppose a person would not be permitted to namedrop "Basenotes.net" in the post-a-comment section, would they?
    Once somebody does a Google search on any of the frags mentioned in the article, guess where they're going to land?

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    Once somebody does a Google search on any of the frags mentioned in the article, guess where they're going to land?
    Maybe that explains our new record-setting online attendance of 1,465 users.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    Maybe that explains our new record-setting online attendance of 1,465 users.
    Exactly.

I believe the operative phrase is...

"INCOMING!!!"
    In a world where people smell bad, it is the personal responsibility of every Basenoter to improve the world one SotD at a time...

I thought it was excellently written, and am certainly looking forward to more of them.

good on them for making it a regular feature.
    ---
    -josh

www.imaginaryauthors.com

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.
    -Oscar Wilde