Code of Conduct

Thumbs up Le Labo Gaiac available in NY, LA, London and Online. Proceeds going to aid Japan

Not sure if this has been brought up yet on the boards, but I just read that Le Labo will be selling Gaiac 10 in the NY, LA and London stores as well as online, with all proceeds going to the Japanese Red Cross Society. Apologies if this has been brought up previously, but even if it has, this is worthy news to mention again.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Default Re: Le Labo Gaiac available in NY, LA, London and Online. Proceeds going to aid Japan

I recently revisited my sample of Gaiac. I had forgotten just how good this was. I wish it wasn't so expensive...
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Default Re: Le Labo Gaiac available in NY, LA, London and Online. Proceeds going to aid Japan

Consider the high Japanese Yen, this could be seen as a good deal for 180 ($260), (Gaiac 10 retails for 36000 for 50ml in Japan, from NST). But consider normal Le Labos retail for 90 ($130), City Exclusives are severely overpriced!

36000 Yen works out to be a little under the current price for Poivre in Liberty so its all about the same . I guess it all depends on how much you want them

I'm so happy!!!! I've wanted Gaiac for awhile and was obsessing on it. And today I walked over to Le Labo in NYC and bought a small bottle, and even better that 100% of the money goes to a good cause.

If you've ever wanted this, now is the time to jump on it.

I had a sample before and would just dab it on, and I've got to say after being able to do a full spray its so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by firehorse View Post
    I'm so happy!!!! I've wanted Gaiac for awhile and was obsessing on it. And today I walked over to Le Labo in NYC and bought a small bottle, and even better that 100% of the money goes to a good cause.

If you've ever wanted this, now is the time to jump on it.

I had a sample before and would just dab it on, and I've got to say after being able to do a full spray its so much better.
    Unfortunately, only all "profits" (and not all "proceeds") will go to charity.
    Scents are fleeting . . . memories are not. . . .

womo531 is actually hosting splits of this on the marketplace.

I wish that I liked the scent, it's OK, but the city exclusives are WAY over priced.

Banned

GREAT opportunity. I bought Gaiac 10 back in November '09 when Le Labo made all city exclusives available for one month. It's an excruciatingly nuanced incense/woody scent. It stays close to the skin but gosh it smells fantastic...

It's my #1 favorite in my small collection - obsessed on it for months. I'm still really happy I got it - worth every penny.

When did it go up to 290.00 for the 50ml!?
    Hi, I'm William | removethelabels.com
    My Decant & Bottles Swap Thread - AGAIN
    I still need a Creed Original Vetiver 120ml cap...

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
    When did it go up to 290.00 for the 50ml!?
    All Le Labo's line had a price hike today

all those expensive ingredients! ha ha ha. for Japan it's good though as long as it's all profits, cause you know all but about $5 is probably profit lol

I still feel that Poivre just blows Gaiac out of the sky into the water then out of the water into the fire, etc. And I'm sure Gaiac smells a lot like some other fragrance but I just can't ... put my finger on it! Unless I'm thinking of the time I smelled Gaiac months and months ago. But I doubt that's it cause I had a very specific impression of it that's lookingback is all wrong, which happens from time to time, a first sniff is eclipsed by something in my head that has nothing to do with the scent itself... like the first time I smelled Serge Noire I thought it was straight oakmoss, which is ridiculous.