Code of Conduct

Default projection and longevity with 212 men?

for those of you who own this, how does it project/stay on u? this keeps comong and going on me

Default Re: projection and longevity with 212 men?

If you refer to Carolina Herrera's 212 Sexy Men, then I'd say it's a great club fragrance that lasts. It's got medium sillage, great longevity (too much in my opinion, I find it rather cloying in warm weather). This stuff stays and stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemistwithanose View Post
    If you refer to Carolina Herrera's 212 Sexy Men, then I'd say it's a great club fragrance that lasts. It's got medium sillage, great longevity (too much in my opinion, I find it rather cloying in warm weather). This stuff stays and stays.
    I have super longevity and sillage....100% recommend it in that side.
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im talkin about the original 212 men. not any of the flankers like 212 sexy

The original 212 men is grassy, peppery, thick and a little 'stuffy'. The strange thing is that it doesn't smell like it should last but it does. Not only does it last for ages, it projects. It really has a kick to it. Because of its musky nature I recommend you giving a test run next time you are in a department store because I'm certain some people will have trouble smelling it.
    Check out my Fragrance Review Blog

Wishlist: Byredo Pulp, Creed Aventus, Montale Black Aoud, Original Santal, Dior Jules, Invasion Barbare, Pure Distance M

This (the original 212) was probably one of my most worn fragrances in college a few years back. Yes its somewhat generic smelling, but I wore it consistently because it seemed like "me" then, and EVERYBODY liked it. I would get compliments on it more than 12 hours after application when I couldn't even smell it anymore. Yet, it was clear that they could still smell it and loved it. In summary, projection AND longevity are great...and it continues to project for its entire time on your skin.
    I smell better than you.

Also important to note, this fragrance strikes me as one that smells better "walking by." In other words, the sillage this emits is what grabs attention, not necessarily when a lady is nuzzled up in your neck. But for situations like...sitting at a table with friends/family, I think the average person would really appreciate the smell this one gives off.
    I smell better than you.

Great sillage and longevity for what it is. Very safe scent. I got bored with this after a couple of months and swapped away my bottle.
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Swaps
    Wanted

Both are quite insane for me. 8+ hours, a huge amount of sillage.
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking