Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gucci Guilty Pour Homme

Quote Originally Posted by Riverwide View Post
    Wow, really?? I've smelled the Intense version a couple of times this week and consider it to be very, very close to the original. Perhaps slightly stronger, but that's about it.
    Yeah - it's a HUGE difference for me. I get great longevity out of the new one, two. We're not talking anything like L'Instant Extreme or Guerlain Homme EDP Intense - maybe something approaching the strength of the older Gucci masculines, but in a more modern style. Gucci Envy Sport? In any case, I do get a lot more out of it than I do out of the original. That one was simply ridiculous for me.

This fragrance just won Best New Prestige Fragrance @ FIFI Awards 2012, few days ago on 17 may: http://www.nstperfume.com/2012/05/17...2-the-winners/
    I dont understand all the haters, this is realy good stuff, projection is very good, longevity is at least 6-8 hours on my skin, the middle and the base notes smell DIVINE...not like anything else on the market. This stuff is a FIFI award WINNER and i reccomend it for sure, it smells fresh and clean, it smells expensive.

Lets see al the haters now...after this fragrance just received a FIFI award, the Oscars of perfumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
    This fragrance just won Best New Prestige Fragrance @ FIFI Awards 2012, few days ago on 17 may: http://www.nstperfume.com/2012/05/17...2-the-winners/
    I dont understand all the haters, this is realy good stuff, projection is very good, longevity is at least 6-8 hours on my skin, the middle and the base notes smell DIVINE...not like anything else on the market. This stuff is a FIFI award WINNER and i reccomend it for sure, it smells fresh and clean, it smells expensive.

Lets see al the haters now...after this fragrance just received a FIFI award, the Oscars of perfumes.
    Uh. Is this for real?

I revisited this not long ago (only a spray on paper) and was getting a bit of a LIDGE vibe in the opening - the neroli and chocolatey patchouli, along with a similar cedar accord.

I was actually really liking what I smelled. I can't say too much until I've given it a full wearing, but I'm not so sure I understand the hate on this one.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Used a sample of Gucci Guilty before church this morning. I thought it was unremarkable upon first opening. Suspicions were confirmed by my wife. Now two hours after applying and i smell like some kinda Axe body spray. Not Good!!!

I cannot believe they discontinued Gucci Pour Homme I, to make way for this piece of shit, this smells like a watered down version of any random body spray you can get at CVS or Walgreens for 5 dollars.