Code of Conduct

Default Amway La Collection Classique

Anyone ever encounter this collection? Apparently it was released by Amway in the early 90's. My Googling shows it was part of a set that contained small 10 ml bottles along with a 100 ml Cologne & After Shave. Eight 10 ml Men's bottles and Twelve of that size for Women.

I mention it because I came across a set of the 10 ml bottles at a thrift store today. Amway is not mentioned anywhere on the bottles so I had to do a quick Google in the store to see what I was about to put my nose into.

Some of the Men's EDT's are quite nice. I picked up Terre D'Ivoire, Terre De Bronze, Bois De Santal, and Bois Des Tropiques. I forget the names of the ones I left behind. Two smelled horrible, one smelled like Drakkar Noir, and the other just didn't give me any impression at all. :^/

Anyway, was wondering if this "Collection Classique" coming from Paris has ever been experienced by anyone else on here?

Thanks!

Default Re: Amway La Collection Classique

I was just searching through my garage and I found the little case it comes in and I found all of those little bottles intact and unopened I heard these sell for $400+ because of the rarity

I've seen some from time to time being sold on Ebay.

[\QUOTE] Anyway, was wondering if this "Collection Classique" coming from Paris has ever been experienced by anyone else on here?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hi, Sorry, I know this thread is really male fragrance but I used to be an Amway IBO as we were called in the 90's. I used to sell the Classique Amway Collection as part of the business. As it was always drilled into us, the range was the brainchild of a famous French Parfum House, which one I cannot remember now. We did sell loads of it, and also the then new Artistry range of cosmetics. We used to have "beauty clinics" where we went to our clients homes and did makeovers with our little "wheel of colours"; only after training in Milton Keynes of course!

The only female fragrance I really liked was Ciel de Reve, which had a lovely almost smokiness with it. I am, oddly enough, trawling Google to try to find some for sale, which is how I came to see your post on this forum.

Hugs

Goldiewing XX

Blog Entries

Fascinating stuff, guys!