Code of Conduct

Default A good surprise....

I left my job in Glasgow back in September and have since had no reason to be in the Glasgow city area, however today I'd promised to go into Glasgow with my other half and pick up a few last minute Christmas goodies............... it was then that I saw it..............

A stand about 8ft tall by 8ft wide with pictures of glorious 200ml bottles on it......... what bottles may you ask?.......

Chanel Les Exclusifs!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was like a kid in a sweet shop. The Chanel counter in House of Fraser has become a Chanel Boutique and now stocks all the Exclusifs and the beloved Egoiste!

It's the first time outside certain stores in London that these have been available in the UK.
    Not that I can afford them but my other half laughed and said it was the most excited she'd seen me in ages.

She is indeed correct.
    For good, anatomic reasons, scent fosters memory more readily than any other sense.

Default Re: A good surprise....

Lucky sod is all I can say , quite handy that you can pop in for a spritz when visiting each time !!!! Ive become quite besotted by 31 rue since I tried it in Selfs earlier this year

Lucky Sod for testing purposes, shame the bottles are 170 a pop however 170 for a 200ml bottle isn't that bad.......
    I even managed to chat to the sales assistant about them before she had a chance to get in and try to "sell" them to me.
    For good, anatomic reasons, scent fosters memory more readily than any other sense.

You do know that several of them are going to issued in smaller bottles, don't you? They keep putting it off, though. Now it's going to be January or February.

Quote Originally Posted by ROtto View Post
    You do know that several of them are going to issued in smaller bottles, don't you?
    That puts the ball in a whole different park