Code of Conduct

Default Perfumesglobe.com: Poor service (scam ?)

Recently, I placed an order with this online retailer, mainly because of the low prices. However, I noticed I didn't get a confirmation e-mail afterwards, and when I tried calling several times, noone answered the phone (just a recorded message).

There's something fishy because my bank says the purchase was through perfumes4all, not perfumesglobe.com. Also, on the website, I wasn't able to post any reviews or comments, and noticed ALL the comments were overly positive about the service, which is strange considering noone answers the phone or returns e-mails.

Just a heads up for others. Any feedback would be appreciated.

FYI, ordered a bottle of Xeryus.

Default Re: Perfumesglobe.com: Poor service (scam ?)

Welcome to Basenotes liszt and thanks for the notice. Many on-line companies operate under various names so try tracking down contacts for perfumes4all.com instead.
    Keep at it and demand your money back if you don't receive the item within a reasonable time (don't wait too long). Otherwise dispute the charges with your bank or credit card company.
    On-line shopping is always risky. It's best to stick to more reputable sites even if the prices are a bit higher. You can research these on Basenotes. I'm sorry you're having an unpleasant experience. I hope it turns out to be O.K. and you receive your merchandise. Remember if the prices are too good to be true, you might want to avoid the seller.