Code of Conduct

Default Joaquin Cortes 24K Man - A Powerhouse

This scent went on sale immediately at the very low price of A$20 at a local perfume seller. So I gave it a wrist test, thought it smelled pretty good and noted that it had excellent longevity. So I bought it.

When I finally got around to wearing it, well, it didn't do as much for me as when I tested it. My eleven year old nephew's birthday was coming up, and 24K Man was one of the ones I gave him.

So yesterday I had to look after my nephew for some hours. I was wearing about seven sprays of Bvlgari Blv. My nephew gets into the car and he is out sillaging me with a pretty good scent. Where ever we walked at the local shopping strip and a shopping mall, every time he got near me, his scent over powered mine completely.

Finally, I couldn't guess and asked him which scent it was. He said it was three sprays 24 Karat.

Now I'm wondering if I should get another bottle.

Anybody else tried it?
    Renato

Default Re: Joaquin Cortes 24K Man - A Powerhouse

Hi Renato
    I haven't tried this one yet .
    I did find a nice description of it & yes it is $20 online as well .

JOAQUIN CORTES 24K MAN

A sensual sweet, spicy, woody and succulent fragrance; pure gold and masculinity in a bottle.The aroma, juiciness and sweetness of the grapefruit, acidified with fragrant notes of lemon and bergamot that bring it close to nature with genuine green notes.

An idylic bouquet of flowers brings a warm and sensual touch to the freshness of the top note. The scent reaches its utmost spelendour, thanks to a sober, woody blend of cedar and vetiver with amber, imbuing it with a velvety and uniquely sensual feel.

Family: Aromatic
    Launch Date: 2009

So Renato , why don't you get an atomiser of it & give it a few wearings ? or if you like it enough get a bottle

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

never heard of it/him

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    Hi Renato
    I haven't tried this one yet .
    I did find a nice description of it & yes it is $20 online as well .

JOAQUIN CORTES 24K MAN

A sensual sweet, spicy, woody and succulent fragrance; pure gold and masculinity in a bottle.The aroma, juiciness and sweetness of the grapefruit, acidified with fragrant notes of lemon and bergamot that bring it close to nature with genuine green notes.

An idylic bouquet of flowers brings a warm and sensual touch to the freshness of the top note. The scent reaches its utmost spelendour, thanks to a sober, woody blend of cedar and vetiver with amber, imbuing it with a velvety and uniquely sensual feel.

Family: Aromatic
    Launch Date: 2009

So Renato , why don't you get an atomiser of it & give it a few wearings ? or if you like it enough get a bottle
    Thanks for the description and the suggestion.

Now why didn't I think of the atomisers - I've got a few hanging around?

It's in all the Perfume Connection stores so it should be easy for you to check it out.

I'm still puzzled as to why it didn't grab me much up close, but why I like it so much from the distance.
    Cheers,
    Renato