Code of Conduct

Unhappy J' adore and Miss Dior Cherie with arabic writing on bottom of box ok?

Hi all,

I've just brought the following from cheapsmells

http://www.cheapsmells.com/productPa...name=J%27Adore and http://www.cheapsmells.com/viewProduct.php?id=9683

I got a little worried after seem a line of arabic writing on the bottoms of both boxes. Any chance at all these could be fake? I'm guessing there not fake but my other worry was that they might be slightly different versions of the fragrances and not exactly the same as if I'd got them from a uk hight street store.

They are presents so haven't been opened.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Default Re: J' adore and Miss Dior Cherie with arabic writing on bottom of box ok?

@chi2000,

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Packaging needs to be suitable for a number of markets, and so will include 'foreign' scripts. One of my recent purchases (from a reputable bricks and mortar retailer) has the same.

Default Re: J' adore and Miss Dior Cherie with arabic writing on bottom of box ok?

They're safe. Dr Rudi is spot on.

Exelent, thank you both for your quick reply's.

Just in case anybody else is interested this afternoon I poped into boot's which is a big high street store here in the uk and both there J' adore and Dior Cherie also had a line of arabic writing on the bottom of the boxes.