Code of Conduct

Default Abercrombie's Fierce's TWIN COLOGNE?

I went into A&F today, and whilst shopping I sprayed on some Fierce, thinking, "if I'm stooping so low as to sniff the colognes here, I mind as well spray some on". At first it smells like a generic citrus Firmenich creation, but on the clothes I brought home it smells divine (that or the aromachemicals are messing with my brain pretty bad :P ). On my wrist, it smells nothing like Platinum Égoïste, but nearly exactly like Dolce & Gabanna's pour Homme, complete with the toilet-cleaner smelling citrus note but without the old-man-esque tobacco note.

Not that I would buy either, other than the fact that Fierce literally has girls sniffing your neck here in my school, so D&G PH must have a similar affect on their undifferentiating noses >

Default Re: Abercrombie's Fierce's TWIN COLOGNE?

I think Fierce is greatly underestimated. It is very good! Lots of other fragrances have tried to simulate that scent combination but it is still best of this group of aquatic woods, in my opinion. The only problem with Fierce is that this opening notes formula is used by so many other companies that it is close to burn out on the Fierce clones and wannabe's.

@AppleNerd - if you like the drydown of Fierce and it impresses the ladies, why not just buy Fierce?

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    @AppleNerd - if you like the drydown of Fierce and it impresses the ladies, why not just buy Fierce?
    1. Everyone in Florida over the age of 11 owns a 100ml bottle
    2. THE PRICE