Just bought batch C42B10K03 (120 ml bottle).
I don't know about the other batches and I didn't smell them at all. So it's hard for me to compare.
However, few points here
1. Aventus is a perfume that we tend to get used to it very quickly. I mean, after 5-10 minutes max, we just cannot smell it anymore. Call it fatigue, call it whatever you want, but Aventus is this kind of perfume that disapear after a while in our nose.
2. Even though we cannot smell ourselve, let say 10-30 minutes after application, people around us will smell our perfume.
3. Lasting power is not one of the best, but my wife and my kids can smell it on me after 8-10 hours. However, to notify it, they have to be close. On my skin, the only fragrance that last forever are Ambre Fetiche, Encens Flamboyant, Kouros and MKK serge lutens. I would say Aventus is average/long in the lasting power department
4. Projection is awseome for the first 3-4 hours. I usually spray 3-4 pouchhs on my chest and even after 3 hours, as soon as someone is entering in my office they will notify my perfume.
5. This is the best compliment getter of all. I have never, I say NEVER get so many positive comments about a perfume than with Aventus. It's crazy. Girls from their 20s to 70s all like it and ask what is that. Some cutes girls at my job just pass by my office to take a sniff. Some of them wants to buy this to their husband/boyfriend for christmas. On the street, at the supermarket, at the restaurant, at the gym and even at the Tim Horton drivethru girls keep sayins it's smell soooooo good !
6. I am pretty sure that the impact of batch number is very minimal. Let say, you do a blind test with every single batch number, and I am almost sure you won't be able identify the best from the worst.
Batch number issues and concerns are more related to the nose fatigue than the batch itself.
It's quite normal that after 3-4 straight days of application, you won't smell it as much as the first time you had the chance to smell it.
Aventus just dissapear for us, but is still present for everyone else around us.