Code of Conduct
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,080 of 2260

Default Re: Creed Aventus - All Hype?

Quote Originally Posted by papillo View Post
    you def do NOT have to apply a lot to smell it. It could get really overpowering for people around you. People have been sent home for wearing it.
    Ya, maybe it was just the batch, idk. I think it was 3-4 ml sample and used at least half or over half the sample to get that scent. idk? Is that a lot? Sometimes I like to go 'overboard' on scents though maybe and I do like BOMBS!.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    If you smell something - could be Aventus or anything else - and you don't think it lives up to other people's opinions, that's fine. You're not those people, so you don't have to like what they like.
    Exactly!

Maybe what we need is a special "Post New Thread About Aventus" button that, when clicked, takes someone to the search page instead.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeach View Post
    LOL! Wonder why it is so hyped, because every day somebody feels they have to start a whole new thread on why it is so hyped instead of scrolling through the 100's of threads that have been started about Aventus being so hyped and adding their comments.

Maybe if there weren't so many Aventus HYPED Threads then it may not so hyped.

Creed Aventus Is A Waste Of Money

Aventus - It is not all that

ANOTHER AVENTUS STORY......with a twist

I hate Aventus! (which was actually a post raving about Aventus)

Is Aventus hyped up just because it is a Creed?

This one is from yesterday:

Noirdrakkar Tries Aventus: Is Aventus Worth The Hype?

And that doesn't even include posts like:

Are Creeds worth it?

Creed, really that good or just marketing hype.

Creed IS worth the money

- - - Updated - - -

THIS.

If you smell something - could be Aventus or anything else - and you don't think it lives up to other people's opinions, that's fine. You're not those people, so you don't have to like what they like.
    Wow...great links! That is enough research to start off.

I like Aventus, and yet some people are very devoted to this line that they are a cult following. Maybe that this were the hype is coming from.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Would I pay full retail for Aventus? No way. But I never do. And, I happen to love the scent. Put aside all of the compliments I get each and every time I spray it on. It is good juice especially now during the summer months.

Boring to me.

Feed the beast!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dollars&scents View Post
    I own and enjoy Aventus.

If it is not to your liking, just indulge yourself with another scent.
    Same here, and agree.

Smelling like "glorified Grape Fruit" is an opinion. Balance that with the demand for Aventus and the happiness people have gotten from it. What one person does not understand, somebody else will. Simple as that. This subject will always be subjective.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Lobster2010 View Post
    What one person does not understand, somebody else will. Simple as that. This subject will always be subjective.
    Just like the 1,000's of other fragrances talked about on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeach View Post
    LOL! Wonder why it is so hyped, because every day somebody feels they have to start a whole new thread on why it is so hyped instead of scrolling through the 100's of threads that have been started about Aventus being so hyped and adding their comments about it being so hyped.

Maybe if there weren't so many Aventus HYPED Threads then it may not so hyped.
    Seriously. Why does every single person feel the need to start a thread to express their thoughts on Aventus when half of the forum is already dedicated to threads on the exact same topic.

STOP IT
    I'm liquidating my collection to help fund my site. Please show your support for the FPindex and buy buy buy - Tuscan Leather, Egoiste, Costume National 21, etc!

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/302...**-Come-on-in-)

Founder of the Fragrance Potency Index (FPindex)
    Providing real data on fragrance projection and sillage! Check it out
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/FPIndex
    Facebook: [utl]http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fragrance-Potency-Index/422023624539612[/url]

I'm sure some of the Aventus fans are the ones who maybe shouldn't have ponied up the money for the bottle, and subconsciously hype it up on their own to justify and/or feel better about their purchase.

Tis not a bad thing, I do it as well. Just recently found myself with two very similar frags and thinking mine was better, only to catch myself thinking that *only* because it was "mine."

I've tried Aventus. It's not that special to me either. There are plenty of other more interesting frags out there. That said, it might just be my skin chemistry or whatever. I'm sure I'll try it again in the future in case I had a bad sample, but I've tried it our multiple times and ways and it's just boring and metallic.

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

Quote Originally Posted by deon10 View Post
    It seems I have a batch nobody mentioned here: S42B12C01

I bought it about three weeks ago from the Creed store in Paris.

I don't have a developed nose, and still am an amateur when it comes to fragrances, but I think it smells amazing! And i have received many compliments from it. Girls REALLY love it.

The problem is I can't smell it that much after a while, but that could be due to two things. One is that it happens to me with all fragrances (Unless it's aoud or something), and the second is that my skin absorbs fragrances like crazy! So I over apply it sometimes.

But anyway, even when I can't smell it anymore, I get compliments, so it's not a big problem.

It's my favorite fragrance right now in the Summer.

PS: I noticed the fragrance smells better now that I applied it a couple of times, and stronger, than the first time I applied it. The pineapple is more apparent.
    I just got this one fron nordstrom Santa Anita. So far I've been wearing A42B11N01, and I must tell itīs a different story. I have not yet checked if I get as much compliments as with the previous one, but it is much fresher, less smoky, less musky, and doesn't have part of the devilish vive I liked so much. so I'm moderately disappointed. Maybe girls like it though.

Interesting how S42B12C01 sounds like it may be different than S42B12A01. Does the pineapple in S42B12C01 have a sharp smell? I ask because the first time I smelled Aventus was in Seattle this past May, I'd swear the pineapple had a sharp almost citrus-like smell, and there wasn't much smoke. I thought it was ok, but I didn't get the hype at all. It just smelled like any other fresh summer scent to me.

Two months later, I sampled a batch that was heavy on the smoke, and the pineapple was rich and juicy - not sharp at all. A42B10K04. I fell in love and bought a 4oz bottle. I received batch S42B12A01 which seems like a really nice balance of pineapple and smoke. I wish the pineapple lingered in the forefront longer, but it doesn't disappear and I'm not complaining. All things considered, I love it. I don't get beast-longevity, but it does last a long time.

My two 4 oz bottles of Aventus are A42B11N01 and A42B11Y01 and they smell great! I also have a 50 ml decant of C42B11X02 that's pretty good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    What happened to the patchouli in Aventus? I still get the leather, but to my nose it seems like they completely removed any trace of patchouli from Aventus.
    The early batches did seem to have quite a bit more of actual real patchouli, as well as real juniper berry. the nthe batches just got smokey with no fruit at the drop of a hat, then no patchouli or juniper when they did recover their fruitiness. It's a maddening game of shells with this scent. And with a scent so synthetic, at this price point, Creed should have drastically more consistency..

I bought 2 bottles and sold them both.

I'll wait around until CREED gets the batches all smelling like C42B11X02 or they get the top notes to stick around the entire time. As soon as the top notes fade with the pineapple and very faint hint of smoke it just becomes a mess and i find it very cloying.
    Last edited by 1280adam; 8th August 2012 at 02:55 PM.

Aventus should have an "Official Aventus Thread" -- we already have an "Official Green Irish Tweed" thread that gets pretty constant activity (which doesn't stop new GIT threads, but at least cuts down on their frequency).

I will only add that Aventus is the one scent I just cannot understand. Even for scents I don't love (Invasion Barbare comes to mind), I can at least see where, if my nose were slightly different, I might like it a lot due to its complexity and interesting notes. Aventus smells like nothing more than ashy pineapple, and I cannot fathom its devotion on Basenotes. But that's just me. I like lots of simple stuff that everybody thinks is dreck.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

It`s the most successful Creed fragrance in the history, so yes I think it`s worth the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by ElVee View Post
    I'm sure some of the Aventus fans are the ones who maybe shouldn't have ponied up the money for the bottle, and subconsciously hype it up on their own to justify and/or feel better about their purchase.
    I think it's funny how, when someone doesn't enjoy something or understand something, they assume those who do enjoy it are mostly lying. The enthusiasm for Aventus - or Dior Homme Intense or La Nuit or whatever else - is mostly very real. Sure, there are a few guys who guy it and rave, only to sell it a few months later. But that happens with every fragrance. I've seen people here rave about Dior Homme, and then sell it when they got negative feedback on the lipstick. But those are the exceptions. Most of the people who rave about certain scents genuinely do love them.

It's ok if you don't enjoy Aventus. But it's foolish to assume most don't either. Sales numbers alone show proof that something big is going on. Speaking for myself: I've never smelled anything like Aventus before. The pineapple is juicy without being sharp or a typical fragrance fruit smell. And it's married to a rich masculine backbone. I've only found a few scents that I truly look forward to wearing, but this is one (GphII being another). I actually avoid wearing it every day because I enjoy that it's special to my nose.

Quote Originally Posted by barclaydetolly View Post
    Aventus should have an "Official Aventus Thread" -- we already have an "Official Green Irish Tweed" thread that gets pretty constant activity (which doesn't stop new GIT threads, but at least cuts down on their frequency).
    That would only work if mods dumped new Aventus threads into the official thread. Is that how it works? If so... yay.

I absolutely love Aventus. Longevity is an issue with some batches, however.

I have a 10ml decant of one of the "good" batches of Aventus,... dont like it at all. It makes me nauseous after awhile.

Millesime Imperial and Green Irish Tweed are much better, imo.

Chuck Norris walked past me on the street the other day. He smelled of Aventus! Chuck Norris does not wear cologne, cologne wears Chuck Norris!

Banned
    Blog Entries

yeah, there's always going to be people who will accuse Creed of making 50 fake accounts on here to hype Aventus, but the love for it (when I talk to many flesh and blood people) is real. And I'm starting to love it too.

It's not all hype to me -- I genuinely enjoy wearing Aventus. The lot I happen to have is C42B11Z01, and its longevity is not an issue for me, but obviously that's a personal body chemistry thing.

I like Aventus - but these threads...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Demond Wilson View Post
    Chuck Norris walked past me on the street the other day. He smelled of Aventus! Chuck Norris does not wear cologne, cologne wears Chuck Norris!
    LOL

Man, don't buy into the HYPE on Chuck Norris. Just because Aventus wears him, doesn't mean he's that special.

Quote Originally Posted by noirdrakkar View Post
    yeah, there's always going to be people who will accuse Creed of making 50 fake accounts on here to hype Aventus, but the love for it (when I talk to many flesh and blood people) is real. And I'm starting to love it too.
    Didn't you just say it's nothing but smoke on your skin after an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by noirdrakkar View Post
    However, quickly, within the first hour, that fruity paradise vanishes, replaced with a billowing cloud of smoke. The apple-pineapple opening starts to take a back-seat while the smoky woody incense dominates the fragrance. By the 2nd hour, the scent is mostly just smoke.
    I think hype tricks people into not trusting their own noses. Aventus is excellent, but it's a very expensive purchase that ends up being a huge disappointment if it doesn't work on your skin.

I love it,
    I mean i really really Like it.
    Maybe I do Love it because it has gotten me more compliments in 7 months than any other creed or any other cologne ever including GIT,
    MI,
    Issey Miyake when it first was released...
    Fahrenheit when it first came out...
    and Dolce Gabbana Pour Homme in the late 90s...
    Aventus wins in the compliments
    -AVENTUS-

Didn't think I would jump on the Aventus bandwagon, but I kept returning it when I was sampling fragrances at the store (including Jubilation XXV, Le Labos and other Creeds). I smelt it on a card at first, then decided it was good enough to try on skin. When I couldn't stop smelling my forearm on the way home I was pretty sure I wanted a bottle. To be extra certain I tried it a few more times over the week and then decided to order a bottle with a 20% coupon for FragranceNet. Besides, it would be easy to sell if I changed my mind about it.

Moral of the story? Sample it, if you like it, decide if it's worth the price, and just get it.

Basenotes Junkie

F Creed.

tall poppy syndrome

Some say the force and energy spent on all the Creed threads and Aventus threads are enough to power the entire planet, while some say it can bring world peace.

If it smelled like a dollar store frag (some of which are fairly good) then I'd say it's all hype, but that's not the case. There is an old say about how if you have to ask the price then it's not for you (I think), which certainly applies to Creed with some people (meaning they really can't afford it). However, even if that is the case and you don't live near a store that sells Creed, you can get a sample at a low price, and decide for yourself if it is a really good frag.

It's pretty good when you just sample it. It's not that good when you blind buy a bottle, especially at Creed retail price. I'd recommend getting in on a split from a good batch, with most Creed scents. Unless you're a die hard bottle collector and have to have the bottle too. Creed scents are nothing spectacular to me. For the price of Aventus I could get 3 or 4 designer bottles.

I like the smell, it seems to last forever on me, and the first time I wore it out the first female I spoke to said 'Wow you smell good' straight away. Seems to tick all the boxes, literally the only downside I can see is the price. The hype seems valid to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pearhunter7 View Post
    I am only getting 1 hour...lol
    If I had a penny for every time I've heard this regarding Aventus I would have... well... enough to buy a bottle of Aventus.

Aventus seems to fall victim to anosmia more than any other frag out there.

I guarantee that other people are smelling it many hours into the day, and if you are over spraying to try and compensate for this you will not be a popular man around the office/campus!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    It's pretty good when you just sample it. It's not that good when you blind buy a bottle, especially at Creed retail price.
    Just saw the Creed retail prices all jumped :O

http://www.creedboutique.com/52-aventus

The 4oz Aventus can now be had for $315 retail... I wonder what batch # they used to make the deodorant

Interesting how S42B12C01 sounds like it may be different than S42B12A01. Does the pineapple in S42B12C01 have a sharp smell? I ask because the first time I smelled Aventus was in Seattle this past May, I'd swear the pineapple had a sharp almost citrus-like smell, and there wasn't much smoke. I thought it was ok, but I didn't get the hype at all. It just smelled like any other fresh summer scent to me.

Two months later, I sampled a batch that was heavy on the smoke, and the pineapple was rich and juicy - not sharp at all. A42B10K04. I fell in love and bought a 4oz bottle. I received batch S42B12A01 which seems like a really nice balance of pineapple and smoke. I wish the pineapple lingered in the forefront longer, but it doesn't disappear and I'm not complaining. All things considered, I love it. I don't get beast-longevity, but it does last a long time.
    Mine smells like they watered it down with neroli sauvage and lots of alcohol. Birch is gone, patchouli is gone. I asked some friends and they told me: Is that the same cologne? I'm wondering if I can return it.

I just got a batch of C42B12A01 from the NYC Creed Boutique. I'm honestly kind of disappointed in it. There's not much pineapple scent and absolutely no patchouli. Aventus is a very frustrating fragrance.

I applied it ~1 hour ago and already it's wearing off.

When buying from Creed Boutique over the phone, can one request a 'good' batch? It's ridiculous and maddening how much this frag cost with it's inconsistencies.

Quote Originally Posted by awilson529 View Post
    I just got a batch of C42B12A01 from the NYC Creed Boutique. I'm honestly kind of disappointed in it. There's not much pineapple scent and absolutely no patchouli. Aventus is a very frustrating fragrance.

I applied it ~1 hour ago and already it's wearing off.

When buying from Creed Boutique over the phone, can one request a 'good' batch? It's ridiculous and maddening how much this frag cost with it's inconsistencies.

Remember how your olfactory system works. To be honest, you may just be getting used to it. Happens to me all the time, where I feel it's worn off, but then someone will stand next to me and comment on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    I bought 2 bottles and sold them both.

I'll wait around until CREED gets the batches all smelling like C42B11X02 or they get the top notes to stick around the entire time. As soon as the top notes fade with the pineapple and very faint hint of smoke it just becomes a mess and i find it very cloying.
    By far one of the best batches of all time that I have smelled.

Default Re: Aventus owners

I have C42B10K03 and its great! 6+ hrs. which is good for Creed. I have another 2011 batch decant and it smells and lasts the same as my 2010 batch. No real difference except the 2010 batch IS a little smokier which I prefer, other than that they are the same. Everybody blows these batch #s way out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by FullCollapse View Post
    Everybody blows these batch #s way out of proportion.
    Or maybe the batches you have smelled are not the ones that have the most variation. I bought a bottle of aventus at the retail price for the second time, and instead of getting a patchouli/smoke/birch accord I get bergamot and vanilla with the old aventus lying somewhere in the background. People ask me why I have changed my classy cologne. Honestly at 340 bucks tax included I wonder if this could be called fraud.

Does anyone else have batch #C42B12A01? If so, what are your thoughts on it. I applied it at 9ish this morning and can still tell I'm wearing it, but it's weak. I got a compliment on it 15 minutes after application, but it fades quickly.
    And Psychoskip; you're correct about how the olfactory senses work. But when I wear La Nuit or Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille I can smell myself for hours with only applying to the wrists, chest and back of neck.

C42b11z02 is definitely VERY different from a "new 2012" sample I got from Creed at the Neiman counter.

To me, the C42b11z02 started with apple and grapes, some sharp incense, and dried down to smoky/ashy, with a 3-4 hour lifespan, whereas the "2012" sample was very strongly fruity with a 10+ hour lifespan and really never got smoky.

The C42b11z02 is easier, less cloying, and less headache-inducing, but at the same time, less distinctive I think. It has much less pineapple, but also much less of the Terre D'Hermes Iso E Super "sharp" feel.

They feel so different to me that I would actually categorize them as two different frags, and I'm a rank amateur at this.

Just a few observations.

Just purchased Aventus (C42B11Y02) and I can tell it's one of the best smells i've ever smelled. Can someone compare this batch to others? I haven't smelled any other batches of Aventus and would like to know how my bottle differes from older/newer batches.

Me too, Jyysknotes - same batch just yesterday. Haven't tried it yet. I think they're all pretty similar, though. Age, exposure to air, you're own level of usage, will all play their part in how it smells. Just enjoy, sir!

Looks like I got the pineapple heavy batch, A42B11Z01. To be honest I didn't detect a difference between the 2012 and 2011 testers at the store but glad to know I got a good batch.

Have a bottle coming from the fragrancenet in 2 days. I hope I get a good batch. Has anyone gotten a bottle from fragrancenet recently?
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Bond No.9 New York Oud
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Searching for a split or travel sprayer of Frederic Malle Une Rose!

The batch I have got from the recent split (C42B12C01) Is slightly different to the last batch I had a sample of (not sure exact batch, but it was a 2011 one) The blast of pineapple at first isn't as strong, but where as the pineapple used to fade quite quickly, it lasts a lot better in this one.

I received a 2012 bottle S42B12A01 from scentedmonkey a few weeks back and from first impression, it has more pineapple than my C42B11X02 decant has. I think the C42B11X02 is the perfect balance with the smoke and pineapple where as the 2012 batch seems weaker. I haven't done a side by side comparison yet and I've only had 1 full wearing of the 2012 batch so I could be way off. I will report back after a side by side comparison.
    CURRENT TOP 5

1. Dior Homme Intense
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Tom Ford Extreme
    4. Gucci Pour Homme II
    5. Terre d'Hermes

I might be able to get a small flacon of batch C42b11z01 - is this one considered a good batch? Can anyone with experience with it chime in? Is it better to get a 2011 batch while I can before they're all 2012 batches left?

The reviews in this thread jump around - some say the pineapple is great and it lasts, others complain that projection is just moderate and there's no patchouli. Thus I hesitate to make a purchase.

So I have a 4.0z bottle of S42B12A01 that I got through Fragrancenet. I have been using it 3-4/7 days a week or so for the last month.

Initial impression: Crap!!! This stuff only projects for 2 hour then becomes a skin scent for ~4hr total. It's like subtly flavored water rather than fragrance. Oh, oh....

After there has been a bit of air in the bottle for about a week or so: Wow! Jubilant burst of pineapple opening which now projects for ~4-5 hours and lasts for ~10hrs. Subtle wood and incense but not a incense overload...

Ok... so I thought this "air maturation" process with Creeds was crap. My Royal Oud didn't require it and has not changed one bit since I have had it. However, with Aventus it is a reality. The scent is fundamentally different and more robust. Go figure....

I love this scent now. I feel enveloped by it... and it smells not like I am wearing a perfume but like my body scent has changed to the scent of Aventus. Lots of complements with it. Keep in mind the weather is 80s and humid in San Diego right now.

I have a suggestion.

To everyone that recently buys a bottle of Aventus; post where you bought it, what the batch # is, and how long the top notes hang around until the fragrance evolves and how drastic the changes are.

The pervious batches I had were just too muttered together after 15min on my skin, so my search for the right batch continues!

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    I have a suggestion.

To everyone that recently buys a bottle of Aventus; post where you bought it, what the batch # is, and how long the top notes hang around until the fragrance evolves and how drastic the changes are.

The pervious batches I had were just too muttered together after 15min on my skin, so my search for the right batch continues!
    The bottle of Aventus I bought from you smells exactly the same as my decant of C42B11X02, and I get great longevity/projection out of both. I think you must just not like Aventus, nothing wrong with that ;p

I just go batch number C42B11Z01 from Fragrancenet. Thinking that reviews of this batch have been pretty ositive. Any thoughts on this one?
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerbia View Post
    The bottle of Aventus I bought from you smells exactly the same as my decant of C42B11X02, and I get great longevity/projection out of both. I think you must just not like Aventus, nothing wrong with that ;p
    My sample of C42B11X02 smelled like the opening lasted longer than the one I sent to you. Maybe I should have smelled them side by side lol oh well... glad you like that '11 batch!

C42B11Z01 is a great batch of Aventus! Very similar to the infamous X02 batch, but with a little bit less smokiness, which allows the pineapple to stay present for longer, and for the patchouli to be easily noticed, at least on my skin. Z01 is a beast on projection and longevity. Definitely can be prone to olfactory fatigue to some, however, but don't let that make you think that you need to reapply. 1-2 sprays of this is plenty for me.

Anyone else have any input on C42B11Z01?

Quote Originally Posted by SirSmells View Post
    C42B11Z01 is a great batch of Aventus! Very similar to the infamous X02 batch, but with a little bit less smokiness, which allows the pineapple to stay present for longer, and for the patchouli to be easily noticed, at least on my skin. Z01 is a beast on projection and longevity. Definitely can be prone to olfactory fatigue to some, however, but don't let that make you think that you need to reapply. 1-2 sprays of this is plenty for me.

Anyone else have any input on C42B11Z01?
    Well, I just got this a short while ago and have worn it for just one short hour but the pineapple seems strong so far and not that much smokiness. I loved the pineapple note the most so I am quite happy so far with this batch. I guess you roll the dice with Aventus...this time I may indeed be a winner.
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Quote Originally Posted by Akahina View Post
    Well, I just got this a short while ago and have worn it for just one short hour but the pineapple seems strong so far and not that much smokiness. I loved the pineapple note the most so I am quite happy so far with this batch. I guess you roll the dice with Aventus...this time I may indeed be a winner.
    Yeah, definitely pineapple heavy. Let us know how the rest of the wearing goes for you.