Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 180 of 2765
  1. #121

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazznpool View Post
    I just opened my flacon of C42B10J01 Creed Aventus and applied some. I am very satisfied with it so far. The fruity opening is definitely there and not missing like it was in A42B10J02. The fruity/ pineapple is more prominent in batch A42B10K03, however. That is all I can say for now.

    Martin

    I've got the same batch flacon. I'm glad you like it. Mine is slowly growing on me. Three sprays to the chest with the Creed leather atomizer lasted all day on me with tons of sillage. The next day, my shirt still smelled of Aventus.

  2. #122

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Maybe it's the spray nozzle, I don't know but after 2 days the smell actually changed. The problem is I sprayed Aventus twice on my neck and haven't been able to stop sneezing all morning. Maybe I have Aventus allergy...

  3. #123

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I'm wanting to order this in Australia how do I know what batch number it is ? Which one is better than another I don't want to regret spending huge ASS cash for something that isn't worth the price.
    Last edited by willyt; 23rd February 2011 at 04:40 AM.

  4. #124

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by willyt View Post
    I'm wanting to order this in Australia how do I know what batch number it is ?
    You're going to have to ask the seller to get the number off the box or bottle. And do it, because there's an Aussie here on BN who got a tepid bottle and is understandably bummed out.
    Last edited by adonis; 23rd February 2011 at 04:55 AM.

  5. #125

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    So, in conclusion, to prefer the C4.....batch of A4.....batch?
    They have better longevity and balance of ingredients?

  6. #126

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by sailim View Post
    So, in conclusion, to prefer the C4.....batch of A4.....batch?
    They have better longevity and balance of ingredients?
    Carefully re-read what is posted here Sailim. A42B10J02 will leave you feeling disappointed, so avoid that one if possible. I've been trying to locate a flacon of A42B10K03. No luck yet. It looks like Creed is having greater success with Aventus than was initially envisioned. Some authorized sellers are out and waiting for another shipment. I'm curious how future 2011 batches might compare to what I have.


    Martin

  7. #127

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert G. View Post
    I've got the same batch flacon. I'm glad you like it. Mine is slowly growing on me. Three sprays to the chest with the Creed leather atomizer lasted all day on me with tons of sillage. The next day, my shirt still smelled of Aventus.
    It is a really good batch--no disappointment. Glad you concur.

    Martin

  8. #128

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I almost want to go to neimans and get another! I would check if they got any flacons in yet and if they have the same batch number. If not get another 4oz and put it away! I have a feeling I am going to go through this bottle quick!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    my stuff for sale!
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=223916

  9. #129

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I have a A42B10K03 4.0 oz. bottle and I love it. I just experience bad olfactory fatigue after half an hour or so.

  10. #130

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu25 View Post
    I have a A42B10K03 4.0 oz. bottle and I love it. I just experience bad olfactory fatigue after half an hour or so.
    I was at a Neiman Marcus that had two testers, one was from the "A" batch by the Creed counter and the other was from the "C" batch in men's suits. They smell the same!

  11. #131

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolCharm View Post
    I was at a Neiman Marcus that had two testers, one was from the "A" batch by the Creed counter and the other was from the "C" batch in men's suits. They smell the same!
    Yeah I think a lot of these claims of the batches are people either being: 1. overanalytical for no reason 2. people experiencing different scents due to different skin chemistry 3. both.

    I had a sample vial from Perfumed Court and it smells identical to my bottle. No complaints here!

  12. #132

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu25 View Post
    Yeah I think a lot of these claims of the batches are people either being: 1. overanalytical for no reason 2. people experiencing different scents due to different skin chemistry 3. both.

    I had a sample vial from Perfumed Court and it smells identical to my bottle. No complaints here!
    Perhaps it's my 20 years of wine appreciation, but I smell differences between lots when sampled side by side - like a vertical in wine tasting

    C4210E01 - More blackcurrant

    C42B10J01 - Stronger base

    A42B10K03 - More pineapple

  13. #133

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    There is absolutely a difference between certain batches. I don't even have a sophisticated sense of smell and I can easily tell. They've probably worked out the kinks by now, or they gave the vats a stir before they filled the bottles for the new batches.
    Last edited by adonis; 6th March 2011 at 03:14 AM.

  14. #134

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I'm eager to see which batch my soon to arrive tester will come from. I'll find out this week. My current "A" batch did great yesterday with 4 sprays. My wife could easily smell it on me 8 hours later. My 1 OZ bottle is of the "fruity" variety.

  15. #135

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    I'm eager to see which batch my soon to arrive tester will come from. I'll find out this week. My current "A" batch did great yesterday with 4 sprays. My wife could easily smell it on me 8 hours later. My 1 OZ bottle is of the "fruity" variety.
    Easily the best batch in my opinion. I believe I have the same one as you. A410E01 right??

  16. #136

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by b0n3z View Post
    Easily the best batch in my opinion. I believe I have the same one as you. A410E01 right??
    I'll have to check.

  17. #137

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    I'll have to check.
    It's actually A4210E01. 1oz bottle.

  18. #138

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    There is absolutely a difference between certain batches. I don't even have a sophisticated sense of smell and I can easily tell. They've probably worked out the kinks by now, or they gave the vats a stir before they filled the bottles for the new batches.
    I guess that a refund for those who got some of the flawed fruits of experimentation and inconsistency is not part of the brand's favoured policies.

  19. #139

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    I guess that a refund for those who got some of the flawed fruits of experimentation and inconsistency is not part of the brand's favoured policies.
    Sounds like a plan. You know they'll blame it on the raw materials rather than the re-formulation.

  20. #140

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by b0n3z View Post
    It's actually A4210E01. 1oz bottle.
    "You are correct, sir (insert Ed McMahon imitation)." That's the same batch as mine.

  21. #141

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I am wondering if any of you have received newer batch numbers?
    I am planning to visit the Creedboutique store in NYC this friday :-) and would love to avoid purchasing a lot that is "bad".

    The sample I got was pretty amazing. I asked the seller for the batch and he said it was from C42B10J01. I would be happy if I can get my hand on that one or the "A42B10K03" (I doubt it though). There is also a seller who's selling the C4210E01 4oz. It is tempting, but I hear a lot of conflicting reviews from basenoters, some say it is not that great and other reported good longevity. :-/

    I just want to make sure I spend money on something that I will actually like and wear.

  22. #142

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Yeah I have the A42B10K03, smells great. Got it from NM.

  23. #143

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by kire1820 View Post
    I am wondering if any of you have received newer batch numbers?
    I am planning to visit the Creedboutique store in NYC this friday :-) and would love to avoid purchasing a lot that is "bad".

    The sample I got was pretty amazing. I asked the seller for the batch and he said it was from C42B10J01. I would be happy if I can get my hand on that one or the "A42B10K03" (I doubt it though). There is also a seller who's selling the C4210E01 4oz. It is tempting, but I hear a lot of conflicting reviews from basenoters, some say it is not that great and other reported good longevity. :-/

    I just want to make sure I spend money on something that I will actually like and wear.
    Just tell them that you're concerned about batch variations and that you want to open the box right in the store and spray some on. Don't try any on from their tester, it isn't necessarily indicative of what your purchase will smell like.

    And while you're there, ask them if they're going to refund the people who received the weak batches.

  24. #144

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Should be able to find A42B10K03 at NM in the northeast. Second the suggestion that you want to smell the bottle and not the tester. And be ready to accept olfactory fatigue with K03. After 6 hours (1 chest spray, 2 wrist sprays, and 1 shirt spray) got a compliment from the lunch cashier, although I could not smell it myself. This part is very frustrating

  25. #145

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazznpool View Post
    It is a really good batch--no disappointment. Glad you concur.

    Martin
    So far, this batch you both like C41B10J01 is the only one I feel has a sufficient base.

    I think if they took the exact rati and concentration in that very batch, and pumped up the floral notes to have more presence in the heart and drydown, as well as pumping up the fruit and citrus to initially hide the birch a bit more, they would finally get Aventus to a sustainable level of greatness to warrant it being a permanant part of the creed line.

    That very batch (C42B10J01) is the one I smell on clothing days after i wear them....strongest batch but still too ashy and smokey from the beginning. Nees more floral/fruit/citrus to balance the good smokey/woody/musky drydown of that batch.

  26. #146

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    While I personally like C41B10J01 for its base, I have a theory that the newer pineapple-forward batches (such as A42B10K03) will perform better in the spring and summer. Why? For those of us who live in climates with winter will notice that splashing water on our wrists with Aventus will bring it to life. This is evaporation.

    Spring/summer == more sweat, more evaporation, more Aventus. The only concern becomes longevity.

  27. #147

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    My batch number directly from Creedbotique.com is a 4.oz c42b10k03. People claimed this was too "smoky" etc. I keep my fragrances in a matte temperature controlled perfume cell / shelf kind of thing. When you grab for your fragrances, do they feel coolish on the outside and slightly moisturized? All of my fragrances marinate in dark cool temperatures and ALWAYS deliver. I think people store their scents wrong and want more than is already present (Don't worry - I promise people can smell you). I wore my Aventus to the gym on accident and entered a hot-tub full of about 10 people. With all of my Creed fragrances, I can smell my self occasionally (which is my preferred sense) and people always ask what I'm wearing. Try two sprays on the chest.

  28. #148

    Default

    I have a bottle ( not a tester)
    A42B10K02 and this stuff is strong. I sprayed one on the wrist and my wife and kids can smell it through the house. 3hrs and its still banging. I don't have no other batch to compare to but I'm happy. First creed to produce like this. Now to the scent it's nice but my wife likes it better she graded it a 10 out of 10 , but I give it a 7.



    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

  29. #149

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    So far, this batch you both like C41B10J01 is the only one I feel has a sufficient base.

    I think if they took the exact rati and concentration in that very batch, and pumped up the floral notes to have more presence in the heart and drydown, as well as pumping up the fruit and citrus to initially hide the birch a bit more, they would finally get Aventus to a sustainable level of greatness to warrant it being a permanant part of the creed line.

    That very batch (C42B10J01) is the one I smell on clothing days after i wear them....strongest batch but still too ashy and smokey from the beginning. Nees more floral/fruit/citrus to balance the good smokey/woody/musky drydown of that batch.
    It would be nothing short of incredible if Creed strentghened Aventus as you suggest Dullah. I drove a few Creed specialists crazy (sorry y'all) looking for a flacon of the A42B10K03 but was not able to find one. I really don't know if there were ever flacons of that batch available. I loved the extra punch of fruit in that one though. Fearing that I might not find better than C42B10J01, I doubled up. If the newer stock to arrive for 2011 shows itself to be overall improved/ strengthened, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another flacon--but I'm going to have to smell from a tester that is the same lot as the flacon. Only time will tell if Creed is able to learn from their mistakes as far as quality control goes.

    Martin

  30. #150

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I called Creedboutique at NYC today and the store manager reserved a bottle of A42B10K03 for me to pick up the same day. I am loving the service! He took down my information and said I could just call him up for samples and stuff. He also allow me to try different testers of Aventus. The first one (forgot to get the lot number) was SMOKEY, and the other (A42B10K03) was sweet! Overall, I am loving it. As some other posters have said, the A42B10K03 is slightly sweeter than the C42B10J01 sample that I have. The only thing now is to test how long this baby will last on me. :-)

  31. #151

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I just ordered a bottle of aventus directly from creed online...hopefully I get the batch A42B10k03.

  32. #152

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Came in today - batch number A42B10K03. Love the scent very fruity. Man is Creed a bunch of tight wads. I paid 280 for it and they only provide me with two samples? That is just ridiculous if you ask me.

    John

  33. #153

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by JB2732 View Post
    Came in today - batch number A42B10K03. Love the scent very fruity. Man is Creed a bunch of tight wads. I paid 280 for it and they only provide me with two samples? That is just ridiculous if you ask me.

    John
    That's too bad! Go through Nordstrom next time, they have great service. When I bought mine from Nordstrom they gave me 7 Creed carded sample vials, a USB stick from some perfume house, a travel set of a Versace fragrance, and some other random samples.

  34. #154

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    so, kinda general question, but what would be the best batch to look for? or best to avoid at that.

  35. #155

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by rickmunro View Post
    so, kinda general question, but what would be the best batch to look for? or best to avoid at that.
    If you go back and read a bit, that will become clear, I think. I only have experienced one batch I know I would not be at all happy with.

    Martin

  36. #156

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    It's mad that Creed cannot get every batch to smell the same everytime. I have never heard of people checking batch numbers for products from Amouage or Serge Lutens. I love the fragrances but the company needs a kick up the ass if customers have to go to the trouble to check batch numbers because their scents are not reliable to smell the same. Shame on you Creed.

  37. #157

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    It is kind of interesting that one respect in which Johann Maria Farina revolutionized perfumery in the 1730s was to blend his natural oils so as to always arrive at the same desired smell. Thus bergamot oils of different vintages or provenances would be constantly recombined, not unlike Scotch. Apparently Creed are not able to achieve such consistency even in a highly synthetic fragrance, which is rather embarassing in the 21st century, if you ask me.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

  38. #158

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Maybe they do it on purpose because they think the "natural ingredients differ from harvest to harvest"-argument might help them with upholding the luxury-image. At the same time it makes reselling Creeds harder because people accuse sellers of counterfeiting real quick if the bought fragrance doesn't smell like the sample.

  39. #159

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu25 View Post
    Yeah I have the A42B10K03, smells great. Got it from NM.
    +1 Fresh Bottle
    I like baseball, movies, good clothes, fast cars, whiskey, and you.what else you need to know? -J Dillinger

  40. #160

    Default Re: Aventus owners

    Just for documentation purposes, I have batch # A4210L01 - it smells very well balanced but it is about 1/3 weaker than the first bottle I had. Like the version that Hednic reported on, mine seems to disappear shortly after application only to return later on. This is probably due to body heat, but it is a light batch overall.

    I had an earlier version which I still have a nice decant from and it is always about twice as strong as the new A42 bottle mentioned above.

  41. #161

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    The A42B10K03 even though it smells awesome seems to kinda disappear after a couple hours but yet way later on like 9 hours later you all a sudden get huge wiffs. Since creed boutique has A42B10k03 flacons I might have to get one to hold onto.
    Now my 4oz will take a while to use. Should I put the flacon in the fridge? Or a dark closet to keep fresh over the next year till my 4oz is gone?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    my stuff for sale!
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=223916

  42. #162

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasenmann View Post
    Maybe they do it on purpose because they think the "natural ingredients differ from harvest to harvest"-argument might help them with upholding the luxury-image.
    I've been thinking that for some time....that releasing a heavily synthetic scent like Aventus, which dissapointed so many of the natural/organic connoissuers here when it was initially presented....hurt their claims of the millesime line.....and that they have been either puropsefully fiddling with ratios to create a false sense of natural ingredient variation, or something else, done with the same intent:

    It's possible that the demand for Aventus was so much greater than they expected, that they began just selling the "semi-finalist drafts", from before they got it just right......and that they are using basenotes and other feedback as beta testing for the real final draft of aventus.

  43. #163

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Yes, I think that is quite possible but none of these reasons would be a valid excuse for how Creed is treating their premium paying cutomers, in my opinion.

  44. #164

    Default Re: Aventus owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzlepuff View Post
    Just for documentation purposes, I have batch # A4210L01 - it smells very well balanced but it is about 1/3 weaker than the first bottle I had. Like the version that Hednic reported on, mine seems to disappear shortly after application only to return later on. This is probably due to body heat, but it is a light batch overall.

    I had an earlier version which I still have a nice decant from and it is always about twice as strong as the new A42 bottle mentioned above.
    What was the batch number of the bottle you originally had?

  45. #165

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Well I have tried a many different batches now and in my opinion, the batch that both ChuckW and I have: A4210E01 is still the best version. Perhaps it only came in the 1oz variety, maybe it was a mistake in blending, who knows. Since then, I was lucky to score a few more of that exact batch. (very happy) Sure there are going to be slight variations, but this batch is perfect to my nose.
    Last edited by b0n3z; 30th March 2011 at 09:24 PM.

  46. #166

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by b0n3z View Post
    Well I have tried a many different batches now and in my opinion, the batch that both ChuckW and I have: A4210E01 is still the best version. Perhaps it only came in the 1oz variety, maybe it was a mistake in blending, who knows. Since then, I was lucky to score a few more of that exact batch. (very happy) Sure there are going to be slight variations, but this batch is perfect to my nose.
    That batch has the best blend of Fruits I think.....and has the right amount of vanilla in proportion to the rest of the drydown....but the drydown was still a little timid....and the heart was still a little rubbery.

    If CREED could make a strong blend of fruits like A4210E01 and make it strong enough to initially conceal the strong smokey birch........add perhaps just a touch more rose, juniper, and citral in the heart to avoid any rubbery smell.....with the strong drydown of C42b10J01 with a tiny touch more vanilla, where it was detectable like A4210E01....they'd have the best aventus yet.

  47. #167

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    It's funny how the same batch people in this thread claim to have no fruit notes works for me.
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r15/Soccerguy6943/asdfadsf.gif

  48. #168

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Tagging this.
    My wanted thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/265086 (currently in search of a bottle of Kiton Black)
    My sales thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/270368

  49. #169

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Question:

    Out of curiosity, when you guys head to the store to buy Aventus, do you come in the store with a list of acceptable batch numbers and demand those lot numbers? Do the SA's open boxes untill they find the batch number that you're looking for?

  50. #170

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    yes they do

  51. #171

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by KMF View Post
    Question:

    Out of curiosity, when you guys head to the store to buy Aventus, do you come in the store with a list of acceptable batch numbers and demand those lot numbers? Do the SA's open boxes untill they find the batch number that you're looking for?
    The batch numbers are on the box. Just have to ask.

  52. #172

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    ok I thought you guys were full of shit. but I bought a flacon in the mail from creed boutique, got it today....and it sucks compared to my 4.oz from NM. the one from neimans was A42b10k03.....it was super fruity in the begining and sweet. this flacon is C42B10K04 and all the fruit in the opening is missing! and barely present after an hour of wearing it! its all ashy and rubbery! I am not happy about this at all!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    my stuff for sale!
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=223916

  53. #173

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I swung by Creed Boutique Monday and picked up a 1oz bottle, A42B10J02. Smells much like the sample I had, very fruity on top which lasts quite a bit.
    The Bark Bites Back here --> https://thebarkbitesback.wordpress.com

  54. #174

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    FWIW, there are still a few flacons of Aventus lot C42B10J01 to be had in the Neiman-Marcus system. Bought another one myself this week. Relatively speaking, a very satisfying lot of Aventus. I'd be pleasantly surprised if Creed tops this batch anytime in the future.

    Martin

  55. #175

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    So I'm having my thoroughly enjoyable meeting at Nordstrom South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA with Creed USA Educator Robert Feirrera today and I mention the Aventus batch inconsistency issue. Roberto is interested. He asks about the lot# and I told him A42B10J02, the lot number which I had previously experienced as lacking the fruity top notes. On the demonstration table where we were sitting at were perhaps 30 or so Creed testers including one of Aventus. I pick the Aventus tester up and it is the A42B10J02 lot! Roberto put a few sprays on a card and we both smell it. No problems at all with the top on that bottle--in fact it was quite prominent. It made me wonder if there wasn't something peculiar about the individual bottle I bought (and returned) a few months ago.

    Martin

  56. #176

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazznpool View Post
    So I'm having my thoroughly enjoyable meeting at Nordstrom South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA with Creed USA Educator Robert Feirrera today and I mention the Aventus batch inconsistency issue. Roberto is interested. He asks about the lot# and I told him A42B10J02, the lot number which I had previously experienced as lacking the fruity top notes. On the demonstration table where we were sitting at were perhaps 30 or so Creed testers including one of Aventus. I pick the Aventus tester up and it is the A42B10J02 lot! Roberto put a few sprays on a card and we both smell it. No problems at all with the top on that bottle--in fact it was quite prominent. It made me wonder if there wasn't something peculiar about the individual bottle I bought (and returned) a few months ago.

    Martin
    I can barely read the lot number on my box...I think it is FF4210E01. It smells exactly like an early sample I had (fruitiness/smokiness perfectly balanced). Two months ago I visited the Neimans in Atlanta and tried the tester there...smelled the same. Today I went to the local Saks and tried it again...smelled the same again. Either I am very lucky or I can't detect the drastic differences reported by some.
    -

  57. #177

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by the_good_life View Post
    It is kind of interesting that one respect in which Johann Maria Farina revolutionized perfumery in the 1730s was to blend his natural oils so as to always arrive at the same desired smell. Thus bergamot oils of different vintages or provenances would be constantly recombined, not unlike Scotch. Apparently Creed are not able to achieve such consistency even in a highly synthetic fragrance, which is rather embarassing in the 21st century, if you ask me.
    So no matter the quality of a certain oil, it is always possible to arrive at the same consistent result by blending various components and modifiers ?
    -

  58. #178

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I bought and immediately sold one bottle of A42B10J02.

    Now my question is:
    What is the batch number with the most fruity top notes that you can buy today?

  59. #179

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I started was posting in a thread how I hated and wasted my money on Aventus after catching the hype months ago. Used about half the bottle, and now the smell is so different and I'm saving it for special occasions. So full, and quality went from 4 out of 10 to about 8 out of 10 in my personal experience. If you bought a bottle, keep it for a while and see if it develops.

  60. #180

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffa View Post
    I started was posting in a thread how I hated and wasted my money on Aventus after catching the hype months ago. Used about half the bottle, and now the smell is so different and I'm saving it for special occasions. So full, and quality went from 4 out of 10 to about 8 out of 10 in my personal experience. If you bought a bottle, keep it for a while and see if it develops.
    That's what I'm doing.

Similar Threads

  1. Le Male owners - have you got a min......
    By mac in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 7th April 2013, 04:44 AM
  2. Patou PH owners - how to tell if its gone off?
    By smellyliquid in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 5th October 2011, 07:55 AM
  3. Geir owners, I have a question
    By flee in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11th April 2006, 04:09 AM
  4. Le Male owners - have you got a min......
    By in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st January 1970, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000