Code of Conduct
Page 30 of 197 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Xqizit View Post
    looks like 2012 batches are doing pretty good eh?
    not in my book

Default Best batch of aventus?

Hey guys, I heard of the famous pineapple batch and also the possibility of it being discontinued. I also hear the 2012 has been deemed "apple batch". I was thinking of picking up a bottle can anyone tell me which batches/numbers are the best to get. I live in new York so I was planning on going to the boutique possibly.thanks.

Default Re: Best batch of aventus?

the pinapple heavy batch would be C42B11X02, which is also the same batch people say is the best.

I doubt this is going to be discontinued.

Last I heard, creed is sold out of the x02 batch

Default Aventus WOW Batch

OK so we were in Holt renfrew I purchased lalique encre noire and wife got tom ford violet blonde. We got lots of samples and 1 of them was aventus which my wife hate and think it smells like BBQ pickle lol. And she smelled this sample we got that sa filled for us she was like wow now she loves it and do smell pineapple in there . I have to go there soon to see which batch it was. But why does creed have different batches? I don't understand

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

A42B11S01 is the batch number that I have. Apples and roses is what I smell at the top and when it dries down, it is very woodsy.

I am sorry I didn't mean the fragrance is being discontinued I meant the pineapple batch.@Jason how's the projection and longevity on your apple batch?

Any batch from 2011 is fine

Any batch that smells good to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SmellFraiche View Post
    the pinapple heavy batch would be C42B11X02, which is also the same batch people say is the best.
    this person among them. I like that the pinapple lingers too. This stuff is absolutly amazing. I wish I had the cash to drop on a larger bottle, but sticking with the split for now

Default Re: Aventus WOW Batch

Why? Hard to say, it defintly is frustrating. For instance, I bought a sample of GIT to see what the hype was all about. AMAZING!! Man I loved it, so I bought a 4oz bottle. And it smelled, not only nothing like the sample. It smelled literally horrible - i would never have worn it. So i returned it and went in with a split from Kron for the newer batch. And this stuff is the cat's meow, Im telling you man.

The bad batches are horrible and the good batches are the best, nothing compares.

Luckily haven't stumbled upon any bad ones yet.

well, you'll know it when you smell it. That's for sure.

So it's safe to say 2011 and after are fruit heavy? I'm trying to avoid the smokey batch

Hi All!!!

Having just finished my first 4oz bottle of Aventus i now find myself once again playing the unenviable game of the Creed Batch Lottery. As such I'm looking for a bit of advice: Via suppliers i trust i have narrowed down my search to A42B11N01 & A42B11Y02 both have received overall largely positive feedback and I am looking for advice on which one to purchase? Any info about either or both of the batches and which you think would be the better buy would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Basenoter View Post
    Hi All!!!

Having just finished my first 4oz bottle of Aventus i now find myself once again playing the unenviable game of the Creed Batch Lottery. As such I'm looking for a bit of advice: Via suppliers i trust i have narrowed down my search to A42B11N01 & A42B11Y02 both have received overall largely positive feedback and I am looking for advice on which one to purchase? Any info about either or both of the batches and which you think would be the better buy would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    N01 is a beast. Have it and love it. Beast I say.

A42B11S01 lasts an eternity on clothing. On my skin, minimum of 8 hrs.

A42B11N01, A42B11Y01, AND A42B11S01 are the best batches I have smelled. The new 2012 batch S42B12A01 smells great, but it doesn't have that sharp and intense pineapple the previous batches i've just mentioned..

Quote Originally Posted by jamwires View Post
    N01 is a beast. Have it and love it. Beast I say.

yeh it's in your face pineapple that lasts 10 plus hours on my skin..

Quote Originally Posted by starshipvelcro View Post
    So I just took a risk and got a bottle on ebay from Mill Creek Rescue. I wasn't worried about authenticity, just what batch it was. Turn out it is a S42B12A01, and it smells fantastic. I thought I liked my sample until I tried this one. The pineapple is way better than I ever knew. Anyways, there is 1 left from them right now (4 oz) and it's at an insane price! Someone go snatch it up!
    Yes it does smell fantastic, but lacks the longevity that most 2011 batches had. I get about 6 hours from this batch, while a batch such as A42B11N01 will last 10 plus hours everytime..

Both are insane. And by insane I mean it could fill the room I'm in for about the first hour. Then it gets a little closer, about arm's length. It lasts for a good 8-12 hours, sometimes longer but never shorter

Where can you order from that would let you return it?

Ahhhh-C42B11X02. I have that batch in a decant. It is great. Like a smoky pineapple. just wish I had bought a full bottle now-don't know if i'll be able to find it again

What the 2012 batches any experiences wih those?

Man. I must have the worst skin in the world if you guys are getting 1-2 years longevity and averaging a football stadium projection wise...

I've had a few different batches (s01 and x02) and neither have served me well at all. They do smell great though

IMO C42B11Y02 is the very best batch. I get 10+ hours longevity and its very pineapple heavy

I am really stressed and nervous because I have been reading post after post about batch variations. I was a fresh fruity top that lasts long. I am also nervous that in now if I go into a store/boutique they won't have them. Can anyone please recommend a good 12 batch? And maybe the best/most available 11. I also want to state that I read that the 10s are horrible alone with the n01 11 batch, any comments?

Chill out, they all smell the same. Stop reading all of these different things people think they smell and automatically take it as the truth. Some people can smell it on themselves and some cant. I usually cant. But of all 5 or 6 batches i have smelled- they are the same. If you go to the boutique, try it on your skin. If you dont like it then dont buy it. Dont think you are going to return it and get something completely different that you will all of a sudden love. Aventus isnt for everyone.
    Want to trade - Chanel Platinum Egoiste for Dior Eau Sauvage...
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/394...82#post3308582

What Hep said^

The biggest difference was a single batch in 2010 (K04) which seemed a little inbalanced due to a heavy dose of Birch Tar. The 2011's and early 2012's are all very uniform and I can highly recommend them. So far there is only one 2012 batch which is C42B12A01

The whole longevity issue is peoples own insecurity, When it comes to spraying Aventus you just need a couple of sprays as its quite strong and will cause olfactory fatigue if overdone.

Page 30 of 197 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast