Code of Conduct
Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,920 of 2724

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

Ok guys I really need help here. I'm 16 in highschool and I previously wore a sample of aventus to school and loved it so I bought a bottle with batch number a42b13u01. I read here that it is very strong super long lasting with a vintage style pump but old scent? Do you guys think this will be ok or is there a different batch number I should go for please help!!

Basenotes Plus

If it smells O.K. to you, just enjoy it

Enjoy it.
    More than 1 spray, I can't smell it.
    FragReviews.com - A Fresh Perspective

For Sale - For Swap - Niche & Designer - Bottles & Samples - Updated 12/09
    WANTED: None

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1159 View Post
    I guess I'll have to give it a few more wearings over the weekend before Fragrancenet responds to my return request. I had other people smell my wrists and they said they couldn't smell the Fragrancenet wrist but the other wrist they could easily smell. Strange. I'm glad you're getting good longevity out of this one, I'm not getting it at all though.
    Definitely give it a full days worth of wearing. I sprayed mine on my chest, neck, and shirt. Once my body heat took over, Aventus shined like it was supposed to do. Everyone loved it! But give it a chance. (13T01)

Quote Originally Posted by fluffmaster View Post
    if any body of you comes across something by the name of BATCH NO IS A42B12C02, stay clear of this thing. I have got it and after a month of use, this thing is no better than an aftershave. believe me , i after taking a bath each morning, apply ten puffs of this thing to my arm pits , chest and neck and nobody even notices.
    I just purchased this one used from eBay. I hope it's better than you described.

Can some please tell me if the batch code ending in U02 is a 2013 batch?
    Last edited by OverHypedOverRated; 1st March 2014 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OverHypedOverRated View Post
    Can some please tell me if the batch code ending in U02 is a 2013 batch?
    the year is the 2 digits in the middle... for example: A42B13T01 means 2013 and A42B12J01 means 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    the year is the 2 digits in the middle... for example: A42B13T01 means 2013 and A42B12J01 means 2012.
    Thank you for that info. Much appreciated.

Banned

I just purchased U02 from Nordstrom and have to say I didn't believe it before, but there seems to be a great variability in the batches. I had a flacon of Z01 last year and it was the bee's knees: longevity, projection and sillage. But U02 doesn't seem to get above average in any of the three categories. I wanted to attribute this to nose fatigue, but my wife wasn't able to smell it on me after a couple hours either. Not sure what's going on, but I am gravely disappointed in the U02 batch. As an aside, the sprayer seems to be weaker and produce less of a spray also.

How many sprays are you using to judge strength?

For what its worth a friend of mine got a Lt42b13u02 and he says its very fruity to the point of smelling like fruity pebbles lol. He doesnt post here but thought id chime in.

Anybody have any idea why the price of the 4oz has been going up constantly on fragrancenet.com? Just a week and a half ago it was 195 dollars with a 21 percent off coupon. Now fragnet is offering the 20 percent off coupon and it is about 216 dollars. About 4 days ago it was 213 with the same coupon. So I have been watching the price go up within a few days. I wanted to purchase it for 195 dollars and the it suddenly jumped up in price.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyBoy View Post
    Anybody have any idea why the price of the 4oz has been going up constantly on fragrancenet.com? Just a week and a half ago it was 195 dollars with a 21 percent off coupon. Now fragnet is offering the 20 percent off coupon and it is about 216 dollars. About 4 days ago it was 213 with the same coupon. So I have been watching the price go up within a few days. I wanted to purchase it for 195 dollars and the it suddenly jumped up in price.
    I noticed that as well. A few days before it was $195, it was $216 so it seems to go back and forth with Fragrancenet. I have also noticed this is with all of the Creeds there, as well as some other brands.

Basenotes Member

Shop around. i just checked three sites in comparison to FragranceNet. FN easily beats out most of the other sites' fragrance cost. However, if you can go to some coupon sites and download a coupon code, there are other fragrance sites out there that can beat the current deal FN is offering

Quote Originally Posted by PonyBoy View Post
    Anybody have any idea why the price of the 4oz has been going up constantly on fragrancenet.com?
    Fragrancenet is so weird about their pricing. It goes up, down, up, and down. My theory is that their business model is driven by sales, codes, and hoops to jump through, so they artificially inflate prices for a while in order to later drop them back down as if running a sale. The clothing store Express does that all the time. They had a jacket I was considering. It was priced around $125. Then, the regular price shot up to around $175 (!) but oh, look, it's on sale at $65 off. After the sale, the regular price dropped back down to $125. What a bunch of clowns.

If you don't need Aventus today, I'd say to hold off. Set a price for yourself. A price that if you find it for, you'll buy, and then wait it out. Or get in on a split. Good luck!
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Basenotes Plus

You can always find a 20% or 21% off coupon code by Googling fragrancenet.com code and ebates.com right now has a 6% refund for them..
    Thats 26%+ off their discounted price..

yea I am on ebates and plan to do all my purchases on fragnet and other sites offered thanks to L'homme bland individuel. I always search for the 20 or 21 percent off code when purchasing from fragrancenet. The 195 dollars was with the 21 percent off coupon applied. Like Lhomme said, I don't need this stuff right away but I hope it drops down to 195 or somewhere in that range soon. Once I get my nose on something and really start to like it I get very eager to own it haha. On a side note for anyone that might care, Gucci pour homme 2 was at a low price of about 48 dollars on fragnet with a 20 percent off coupon but they all disappeared last week along with the testers. I watched them go 1 by 1 literally with the numbers available decreasing each day. I missed out on that deal and the best one I could get was on fragrancex for a total of 68 dollars with sales tax and a 11 percent off coupon. I missed out on amazon as L'homme informed me (thank you!). Amazon was selling 100ml bottles for 50 dollars but the price jumped to around 65 dollars within a day! With tax it came out to 76 dollars with free shipping so fragrancex was the best bet.

Just got batch a42b13x01 from Fragrancenet. Very strong pineapple in opening. Stronger than the three decants I had from various companies. Still testing longevity.

Default thoughts on aventus.

i bought a vial of this aventus to try if i really like the smel of it and here are my thoughts on these one.

the first time i wore this perfume i really hate it especially the dry down and i thought this fragrance is only for matured men (i'm only 24).

i can't get the smokiness behind the fragrance on my 1st try.

the second time i wore this which is last night in the bar and that's the time i really love this fragrance from the time i sprayed it and from the dry down. and i receive a compliments from the wowan that i dance last night.

this is fragrance is versatile you can use it from all seasons but this is not the best creed fragrance imo.

GIT for me is the best creed fragrance.

Default Re: thoughts on aventus.

I had an almost exact result as you did. First time, despite the enjoyment of the vial to a few of my friends, it smelled burnt, displeasing, and I regretted buying the 2.5 oz Aventus. However, my friends thoroughly enjoyed it.

A week after, I decided to wear it for others (just cause I'm 16 and I do things like that sometimes).

It's not everyday the girl behind you in History decides to say that you smell really amazing, well not in High school anyways or maybe it's just mine

Can anyone help me get Creed Samples?

h.s girls love abercrombie fierce, acqua di gio, diesel for life etc..

about the creed samples i got in on fragrancenet.

you can also get all samples of creed you like to try on ebay.
    Last edited by smellheaven; 9th March 2014 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smellheaven View Post
    i bought a vial of this aventus to try if i really like the smel of it and here are my thoughts on these one.

the first time i wore this perfume i really hate it especially the dry down and i thought this fragrance is only for matured men (i'm only 24).

i can't get the smokiness behind the fragrance on my 1st try.

the second time i wore this which is last night in the bar and that's the time i really love this fragrance from the time i sprayed it and from the dry down. and i receive a compliments from the wowan that i dance last night.

this is fragrance is versatile you can use it from all seasons but this is not the best creed fragrance imo.

GIT for me is the best creed fragrance.
    Both Creed scents are very nice. Glad you finally enjoyed both.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I love to see another Aventus convert.

Maybe it was the sample I received, but it was horribly smokey with no redeeming attributes.

Quote Originally Posted by DonPatrizio View Post
    Maybe it was the sample I received, but it was horribly smokey with no redeeming attributes.
    I would definitely give it a few days or maybe more than a week to retry it. The first time, I absolutely thought I was a fool for spending about $300 on a bottle that smelled like a smokey mess. But it smells good for me now.

I hope you get the same results and enjoyment I did!

Great fragrance. Some get the same reaction you did. Some love it immediately, and some need time to appreciate it.

By the way my X01 has the smaller sprayer like milesaway mentioned.

Hey -- another Aventus thread -- whaddya know?

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by marcus7 View Post
    Just got batch a42b13x01 from Fragrancenet. Very strong pineapple in opening. Stronger than the three decants I had from various companies. Still testing longevity.
    Just got my 4oz bottle from them as well and love it compared to the all smoke I sent back 6 months ago..
    I'll up date on longevity later..

By the way my X01 has the smaller sprayer like milesaway mentioned.
    Where did you order/get from?

Quote Originally Posted by milesaway View Post
    I just spoke with Creed customer service and they claim the sprayers haven't been changed. They are letting me exchange this X01 bottle for another. This is strange.
    Any update?
    (Formerly Jouho)

Basenotes Plus

Wow,
    Mine has a small sprayer and also the crimp on the sprayer neck is half as long as other and cap is super loose and straw is tiny as well as amount of juice it puts out....

3 hrs later I can still smell it but fading pretty fast I think..

Wow, my U02 batch I just got from them has a regular sprayer on it. Still get the big blast from it.

I do have to say after originally feeling that I got good longevity out of it, after a few wears it seems that it doesn't hang around for long. I still get a decent blend of all the notes Aventus offers, but the longevity doesn't seem to be great. Definitely under 3 hrs. I'll have to give it a few wearings, trying a few different things, and see what happens.
    Top 10:
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Creed Himalaya
    Creed Silver Mountain Water
    Creed Royal Oud
    Tom Ford Tuscan Leather
    Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
    Tom Ford Italian Cypress
    Bleu de Chanel
    Serge Lutens Chergui
    Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense

Hi. I think this is my first “real” post on BN.

I don’t remember exactly how I got into fragrances, but for years my go-to for daily wear was Creed Original Vetiver. In 2012, while purchasing a refill at my local department store, I was given a sample of Aventus, and wow was I hooked. The sample smelled amazing. I joined a split shortly thereafter (fall of 2012) and received batch #C42B11Z01. It smelled fantastic just like the sample, and became my daily wear.

Fast forward to last month – my split is nearly empty and I am looking to purchase a new bottle of Aventus. On 2/14/14, I ordered a full bottle from Fragrancenet. After an obscene nine day wait, my bottle arrived. I received batch number A42B13R01. I of course obsessed over if it was authentic or not, and after some mild self debate and the usual tests, I decided that it was. I sprayed myself, and… it smelled… different. It smelled like Aventus, but weaker. I applied another full spray, in an attempt to amplify the first spray. No such luck.

Folks, I honestly didn’t buy into this batch number stuff. I do now. This is what sealed the deal for me: When my wife got home, I greeted her at the door, and she said to me, “Huh, what cologne are you wearing?” My heart sunk, as she just confirmed my fear. Keep in mind, I had been wearing Aventus for over a year at this point. She knows what it smells like.

So that’s my story. My bottle from Fragrancenet smells alright, but it isn’t the same. It doesn’t project, and it doesn’t last. This isn’t in my head – I have some of the old bottle left, and have done side by side comparisons on my wrists, including blind smell tests with my wife. It just isn’t the same juice.

As an aside, I recently ordered Millesime 1849 from the Creed Boutique, and the kind gentleman that took my order was very happy to tell me about “Aventus L” which is apparently coming this summer (along with an aqua line). So maybe now the ladies will be able to join the batch number fun?

Final thoughts: if anyone has any C42B11Z01 lying around that they’d like to part with, I’ll pay top dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePeeps View Post
    Where did you order/get from?

Any update?
    I got mine from Fragrancenet.

Basenotes Junkie

Ive purchased 2 bottles of Aventus in 12 months. One was from the offical creed store uk in Feb 2013, one was from an official creed stockist in amsterdam in december 2013. Cant say ive noticed any difference...

The only difference ive noticed is by season. In warm weather it comes across as having a brighter pineapple, and in the colder weather it comes across as more woodsy and mysterious, but in my case its definitley not a batch thing, it definitley changes depending on the temprature in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by seniormon2 View Post
    Final thoughts: if anyone has any C42B11Z01 lying around that they’d like to part with, I’ll pay top dollar.
    It may just be your lucky day my friend... PM sent

I got mine from Fragrancenet.
    Can you please post pictures? Use [img] and [/img] things with the url in between.
    (Formerly Jouho)

Basenotes Plus

A42B13X01 from Fragrancenet
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rarebear; 11th March 2014 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rarebear View Post

Thanks for pics. Interesting. So, milesaway got one from an official Creed place and then was told that the sprayers haven't changed, yet you and marcus7 got one from FragranceNet (that I've read in this thread maybe at least)?

rarebear, how does it smell to you? Are you familiar with any other batches?

Anyone have an idea as to what's going on? Did the sprayer actually change and the Creed person was uninformed/misinformed?
    Last edited by ILikePeeps; 11th March 2014 at 04:19 AM.
    (Formerly Jouho)

Evidently the sprayer has changed. Sales associates are often wrong.

Doubt it.

Basenotes Junkie

I dont doubt for a moment that that brand makes small changes here and there from time to time to keep on top of the counterfiting game, or in this case possibly due to complaints of spraying to much juice... I would imagine most people that ask them silly questions need to because they are buying something from somewhere that doesnt officially stock there brand.

I saw a great video the other day about fragrances where an SA says, if you have to ask silly questions for reassurance then you are obviously not buying your product from a respectable distributor and the customer already by then is curious to no whether its a genuine product and knows theres a possiblity its not.

Why would any company want to discuss the disection of one of there bottles, you are clearly not ment to be disecting one of there bottles for examination in the first place... Buy the juice, relax and enjoy it, if you dont enjoy the juice, dont buy it anymore, its not hard...

Life is only tough for those that choose to make it tough for themsleves...
    Last edited by DMA; 11th March 2014 at 10:34 AM.

rarebear, that doesn't have a Creed logo stamped on the sprayer head, right? Hmm..

milesaway and marcus7, did the ones y'all mentioned about have a logo?
    (Formerly Jouho)

Basenotes Plus

No CREED logo on top of sprayer..

If it's a fake it smells better than the last bottle of all smoke and zero longevity I returned to Fragrancenet
    I think it's legit but I'm not an expert..

Quote Originally Posted by rarebear View Post

These aren't fake, I made them myself.

No Creed logo on my sprayer either.

I bought LT42b13u02 from Neimans yesterday and although it smells great, it lacks longevity on my skin. My older bottle A42b12E01 is one of the strongest batches of Aventus I've ever had. It's a marathon runner in terms of longevity and a bit more smoky than the u02 batch. I'm going to exhange my bottle, so which batch do you folks recommend I look out for?

Hey guys,

I know this is an Aventus thread, but I wanted to let you know about the GIT I just received from Fragrancenet. In regards to the smaller sprayer caps missing the Creed logo, mine looks the exact same as the Aventus pics posted above, except for it's GIT.

Batch is A32B13T01

As far as smell goes....it is weak and dosen't smell much like GIT to me. I have only been wearing it for about a half an hour so I am going to give it some time and see if it develops.

Maybe they did change the caps after all.

Basenotes Plus

Maybe check out this thread, scotch06
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/371...le-genuine-etc

Hi there!
    I would like to get some help. A mounth ago I have tested Creed Aventus in Germany and I instantly fell in love with the scent. It vas razor sharp fruity (but could not really tell it was pineapple) and citrusy, smoky. I came home to Hungary and I decided to buy a bottle. Fortunately I tested it but it before buying in an official Creed retailer and was quite dissapointed. It reminded me to the scent in Germany but it was a very heavy pineapple smell but too sweet and a bit choking. I searched the net and now I know about the different batches and stuff. Can somene tell me wich batch matches the notes I am talking about? I really would like to have a bottle of it... Thanks forward for Your help in advance!!!!
    Last edited by Petyke77; 14th March 2014 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petyke77 View Post
    Hi there!
    I would like to get some help. A mounth ago I have tested Creed Aventus in Germany and I instantly fell in love with the scent. It vas razor sharp fruity (but could not really tell it was pineapple) and citrusy, smoky. I came home to Hungary and I decided to buy a bottle. Fortunately I tested it but it before buying in an official Creed retailer and was quite dissapointed. It reminded me to the scent in Germany but it was a very heavy pineapple smell but too sweet and a bit choking. I searched the net and now I know about the different batches and stuff. Can somene tell me wich batch matches the notes I am talking about? I really would like to have a bottle of it... Thanks forward for Your help in advance!!!!
    What batch did you smell back home?

Because that's the kind everyone is after haha.

I've been thinking quite a bit about this lately and it likely is a waste of synapses.

My 2012 decants are obviously older than my 2013 tester bottle about 15 months or so older.
    The 2012 bottles entirety smell almost identical to the 2013's dry down.

Im wondering if this scent improves because it loses its top when it oxidizes in the bottle.
    It takes about 8 hours for the 2013 bottle to smell like the 2012's straight out of the sprayer.

My 2013 bottle blew my head off in strength on the first spray, and im wondering if some of the juice was in the straw at the bottom for a few months before I sprayed it on myself, oxidizing in the tube. Each juice spray after the first one has been weaker.

Im going to use my 50ml worth of samples first and let this tester bottle mellow and find out what happens.
    I'm using sprays out of the new bottle from time to time to introduce air into it.
    I shake it up every week or so to get the air moving around.

Another thing about this scent that I've noticed is its Jekyll and Hyde with body heat and ambient heat.
    For me, when my skin is cold and the air is cold, it smells like smoke only, almost bitter.
    When im in the sun or my skin gets warm, its a sparkling, smokey fruit which is amazing.

My batches for reference:

2012J01
    2012E02
    2013U01

What a mystery.

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMav View Post
    I've been thinking quite a bit about this lately and it likely is a waste of synapses.

My 2012 decants are obviously older than my 2013 tester bottle about 15 months or so older.
    The 2012 bottles entirety smell almost identical to the 2013's dry down.

Im wondering if this scent improves because it loses its top when it oxidizes in the bottle.
    It takes about 8 hours for the 2013 bottle to smell like the 2012's straight out of the sprayer.

My 2013 bottle blew my head off in strength on the first spray, and im wondering if some of the juice was in the straw at the bottom for a few months before I sprayed it on myself, oxidizing in the tube. Each juice spray after the first one has been weaker.

Im going to use my 50ml worth of samples first and let this tester bottle mellow and find out what happens.
    I'm using sprays out of the new bottle from time to time to introduce air into it.
    I shake it up every week or so to get the air moving around.

Another thing about this scent that I've noticed is its Jekyll and Hyde with body heat and ambient heat.
    For me, when my skin is cold and the air is cold, it smells like smoke only, almost bitter.
    When im in the sun or my skin gets warm, its a sparkling, smokey fruit which is amazing.

My batches for reference:

2012J01
    2012E02
    2013U01

What a mystery.
    I completely agree with this. I can only account for two batches in which I've been using my Litmus test. I own a decant of (11Z01) and a bottle of (13T01). I definitely get two scents from the initial spray. Obviously we know which one is the fruit and which is the smoke.

Before I go any further, I want to mention that i thoroughly enjoy the smokey batches. I do love my fruit decant, but my reasoning is to dive into the "science" behind the variations.

To use MegaMav's quote...."It takes about 8 hours for the 2013 bottle to smell like the 2012's straight out of the sprayer", holds entirely true, especially for the smokey batch that I have. So I can only assume that will be the same for most/all smokey batches. I can allow myself to agree that the oxidation and/or time will allow for the fruit to pierce through. if this holds true, then it looks like we may be waiting a while for our bottles to finally develop. As for the Z01 batch and those that follow the same fruity opening, I've found those to be more linear than the Smokey openings.

Another quote from Mega...."Another thing about this scent that I've noticed is its Jekyll and Hyde with body heat and ambient heat.
    When im in the sun or my skin gets warm, its a sparkling, smokey fruit which is amazing"
    This is also holding true to my skin as well. Perhaps this is why I like the Smokey batch a little more. The mystery between this scent is ever changing. I love the smoke to fruit to smoke again. Its very pleasing. While, in my opinion, the fruity Z01 that i have becomes almost sickly sweet when confronted with warmth/heat.

Lastly, I'm only commenting because I do believe in the variations. I also believe that both serve a great purpose as part of the fragrance and the "mystery" behind it. But equally, I think that Aventus serves as a polarizing scent, which is why we are all here speaking about it. Hopefully we can all get a bottle and enjoy it 1 or 5 sprays at a time.

Hi, I registered just to reply to this thread. I got my Aventus A42B13X01 from Fragrance.net yesterday and it looks exactly as pictured above. The spray head is indeed smaller than usual, and it's hard to spray. But I have no doubt that it's real.

Also, I was expecting a grey market Creed from Fragrance.net but I got a regular one. I even had to press a few times to get the first spray out. It does have some extra stickers on the bottom: one covering the original barcode, and another one with another barcode on top.

I'm still deciding whether to keep this bottle, though. It's not so bad, but I have tried numerous Aventus batches and I know what a good one smells like. I asked them if I can exchange it for a C4**13*** batch, which is the best I've ever tried, but if they don't have that one, I might consider keeping this one.

Update: decided to keep it. It smells fantastic. I had not given it a proper wear at first. I wish it would last a little longer though, but that seems to be a problem with all Aventus batches anyways. Overall I am very pleased with my first purchase at F.net.
    Last edited by carnivroar; 18th March 2014 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by megamav View Post
    Another thing about this scent that i've noticed is its jekyll and hyde with body heat and ambient heat.
    True, I also get this.

I have the a42b12e01 batch, which considered to be the more balance batch. Worn it today and it was quite warm, I got a nice fruity projection for around an hour before I couldn't smell it. On colder days it smells to be more smokey and less projection.

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    What batch did you smell back home?

Because that's the kind everyone is after haha.
    :-) I did not know anything about batch numbers, but I can check it next time if You are interested.

image.jpg
    This was Creeds customer service response to my request for the now "vintage" sprayer.
    Last edited by milesaway; 18th March 2014 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by milesaway View Post
    image.jpg
    This was Creeds customer service response to my request for the now "vintage" sprayer.
    Thanks for the update, but I doubt she even searched through the warehouse lol. I don't like the sprayer either, I'm gonna email them asking for a new one, just to see what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Petyke77 View Post
    :-) I did not know anything about batch numbers, but I can check it next time if You are interested.
    You posted in a thread about batch numbers though?

haha, anyway.. you don't have to.

I have 2 bottles of the Z01 batch, nothing even comes close to it.

Picked up a new bottle the other day from Neiman Marcus, wore it twice and can say I now believe in differences to the point that where I can see others be happy/unhappy with certain batches.

I now own 3 bottles from over the years and decided to do a comparison tonight between the 3 and included my Fiance to make sure I wasn't crazy. BTW, I framed it as "I have 3 different colognes on, which of the 3 do you like best and what does each smell like?"

Surprisingly we had the same answers.

11S01 - Opening had a bit of pineapple smell but was quick to change to a very smoky smell which remained during the drydown. Out of the three this was definitely the smokiest of them AND the best projection.

12A01 - Opening hung around a little longer that the 11S01 before the bringing in the smoke. Great balance between the pineapple and smoke in this batch. Overall felt this one was the best representation of what Aventus should be. Projection was a tad behind the 11S01 but still great.

13U02 (new one) - Opening was very very heavy pineapple yet light. I sprayed this one the same as the others but it did not project from the get go. Remained pineapple heavy and failed to bring in the smokiness I got from the other two batches. I write this 3 hours after application and the other two batches are going strong and I can't even smell this one when I put my nose to it. The Fiance had a hard time smelling it as well.

All in all I realize that there are bound to be variations with products and I am ok with that as long as they do not strongly alter the reason why I enjoy the scent. 11S01 and 12A01 I was very happy to own and wear. 13U02 on the other hand I will be returning tomorrow.

Anyone with a 4oz 11Z01 looking to sell, I am willing to buy it from you