Code of Conduct
Page 48 of 196 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 5855
  1. #1411

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch C42B12E01

    Batch?

    Numbers?

    Stop the World, I wanna get off.

  2. #1412
    Basenotes Plus
    PalmBeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,214

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch C42B12E01

    Quote Originally Posted by joe mcclaine View Post
    Batch?

    Numbers?

    Stop the World, I wanna get off.
    January 2nd and have already broken your New Years resolution.

    You just can't ignore any Creed thread.

  3. #1413
    CologneFan85
    Guest

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch C42B12E01

    Here we go again, at times I think most don't even own Creeds. Many think its "cool" or some type of accomplishment to own such brands. Its overtaking the whole fragrance community. These are also the same people who want to bash any designer scents to and turn a blind eye to many well done designers, again because " its the thing to say and do" . Highly annoying. Can we be more opened minded? And enjoy all fragrances...enough with this bs stuff lol

    Btw I have given away MANY samples on the swap giveaway thread. People I sent free samples to had the nerve to PM once they received them and "Ask you don't have any niche scents?" " These scents are okay...was looking forward to Creeds." " Oh Bond 9 were just okay, not feeling them...can I get some Aventus?"

    And here are some ppl who PM me just asking for some... " Can you send my Niche only samples"" " I am new to the fragrance game, I need Creed can you send a few for me?"

    No more givaways from me...I have sent Bon Bon box sets to many and not one Thank you.


    Lol thats my rant for the day
    Last edited by CologneFan85; 2nd January 2013 at 04:47 PM.

  4. #1414

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch C42B12E01

    Okay, i'm sorry i made a new thread. I won't ever make a new thread, ask a question, or visit this site ever again. see ya

  5. #1415
    CologneFan85
    Guest

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch C42B12E01

    Quote Originally Posted by nick753 View Post
    Okay, i'm sorry i made a new thread. I won't ever make a new thread, ask a question, or visit this site ever again. see ya
    Don't do that, were are saying in general. You are new...No worries. Giving you a heads up to some act on this board. This is the BEST site FOR FRAGRANCE DISCUSSION PERIOD! you can learn a ton on here.

  6. #1416

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch C42B12E01

    Quote Originally Posted by CologneFan85 View Post
    Here we go again, at times I think most don't even own Creeds. Many think its "cool" or some type of accomplishment to own such brands. Its overtaking the whole fragrance community. These are also the same people who want to bash any designer scents to and turn a blind eye to many well done designers, again because " its the thing to say and do" . Highly annoying. Can we be more opened minded? And enjoy all fragrances...enough with this bs stuff lol

    Btw I have given away MANY samples on the swap giveaway thread. People I sent free samples to had the nerve to PM once they received them and "Ask you don't have any niche scents?" " These scents are okay...was looking forward to Creeds." " Oh Bond 9 were just okay, not feeling them...can I get some Aventus?"

    And here are some ppl who PM me just asking for some... " Can you send my Niche only samples"" " I am new to the fragrance game, I need Creed can you send a few for me?"

    No more givaways from me...I have sent Bon Bon box sets to many and not one Thank you.


    Lol thats my rant for the day
    How dare you not give away any Aventus...
    Last edited by knightowl; 2nd January 2013 at 05:25 PM.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

  7. #1417
    CologneFan85
    Guest

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch C42B12E01

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    How dare you not give away any Aventus...

    lol I know right?

  8. #1418

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch C42B12E01

    Quote Originally Posted by CologneFan85 View Post
    Here we go again, at times I think most don't even own Creeds. Many think its "cool" or some type of accomplishment to own such brands. Its overtaking the whole fragrance community. These are also the same people who want to bash any designer scents to and turn a blind eye to many well done designers, again because " its the thing to say and do" . Highly annoying. Can we be more opened minded? And enjoy all fragrances...enough with this bs stuff lol

    Btw I have given away MANY samples on the swap giveaway thread. People I sent free samples to had the nerve to PM once they received them and "Ask you don't have any niche scents?" " These scents are okay...was looking forward to Creeds." " Oh Bond 9 were just okay, not feeling them...can I get some Aventus?"

    And here are some ppl who PM me just asking for some... " Can you send my Niche only samples"" " I am new to the fragrance game, I need Creed can you send a few for me?"

    No more givaways from me...I have sent Bon Bon box sets to many and not one Thank you.


    Lol thats my rant for the day
    Bro, it's only common courtesy to send out some free Creed. Hell, If I was selling a fragrance on here to a fellow member, I'd include a free bottle of niche. If I buy a 30ml bottle of Versace Pour Homme from someone, I expect no less than 15ml of Aventus thrown in to sweeten the deal. Real talk.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

    Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

  9. #1419
    CologneFan85
    Guest

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch C42B12E01

    Quote Originally Posted by mesaboogie View Post
    Bro, it's only common courtesy to send out some free Creed. Hell, If I was selling a fragrance on here to a fellow member, I'd include a free bottle of niche. If I buy a 30ml bottle of Versace Pour Homme from someone, I expect no less than 15ml of Aventus thrown in to sweeten the deal. Real talk.
    I wasn't selling I was gifting, and I do send out Creed 5mls depending on the people. Im not always hooking up random people who always want handouts. Im talking about the people who act ungrateful for all the MANY bon bon boxes Ive sent.

  10. #1420

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I have the a42b12c02 batch I bought off ebay. Its not as sweet as my z01 sample, nor does it last as long. Longevity I get about 4 hrs which is disappointing, but expected. Still love Creed.

  11. #1421

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Azieru View Post
    I have the a42b12c02 batch I bought off ebay. Its not as sweet as my z01 sample, nor does it last as long. Longevity I get about 4 hrs which is disappointing, but expected. Still love Creed.
    I just ordered some on eBay, can I ask who you bought yours from?

  12. #1422

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Not sure if posting ebay ads is breaking TOS. The user I bought from was perfume4us.

  13. #1423

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch C42B12E01

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeach View Post
    January 2nd and have already broken your New Years resolution.

    You just can't ignore any Creed thread.
    That wasn't my resolution.

    Mine was to stop being sarcastic ... but there were conditions.

  14. #1424

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Azieru View Post
    Not sure if posting ebay ads is breaking TOS. The user I bought from was perfume4us.
    Ok cool mine was different, I'll report back with what batch I get

  15. #1425

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by ahchiong View Post
    Could any1 do a comparison of 2012 D01 batch with previous batches? Seems like D01 isn't that common.
    Just got a 2012 d01 batch smells just like my 2010 sample in the opening but dry down smells better got to give it more time to really compare the two.

  16. #1426

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I just got a F01 bottle, never heard of it before. I also own a E01 sample and they both smell simular, good combination of pineapple and smoke. I tested it before I bought in the shop. Testing for the longevity now.

    Anyone else got a F01 batch they tested?

  17. #1427
    zztopp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    the Dirty South
    Posts
    6,648

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Ok folks, Aventus is now 2.5 years old can we stop the my batch is better than your batch talk ?
    -

  18. #1428

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    If i set a pineapple on fire, will it smell like Aventus?
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

  19. #1429

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    Ok folks, Aventus is now 2.5 years old can we stop the my batch is better than your batch talk ?
    I dont even think there is that much of a variance between batches since 2011 either.

  20. #1430
    Dependent ILikePeeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,000

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Well, a decant I got that I didn't use much from (small decant anyways) is supposedly N01; I let my Dad have it.
    And my current bottle of Z01 has hardly been used. So, I'll probably be good with Aventus for ..up to a long time.
    Probably won't worry like I did before about batch codes/variations unless maybe I end up buying another bottle. =D

    Have fun kiddies, haha.
    Currently wearing: Zino Davidoff by Davidoff

  21. #1431
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    358

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    hello everyone
    i need your advice. i found aventus z01 batch available at the local store. do you recommend me to buy it? or there are other batches better than z01 to look for?
    is z01 the most fruity batch with the best longevity and projection?

  22. #1432

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Does anyone own or had experience with S42b12co1 ? Having owned various splits from these boards I decided the batch stuff was nonsense . I can now say it isn't, this batch is fruity but lasts about two hours tops!!!!

  23. #1433

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    A42b12e01 - just got a bottle of this, it's pretty good... Longevity is 10-15 hours on me, might be a little less "strong or potent" as my sample.... But it could also be due to my sprayer. I have my sample in a sephora sample bottle so it shoots a more concentrated streamish spray... And the creed sprayer really spreads things out like a fine mist

  24. #1434

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    I have E01 as well and its a perfect balance. Definitely sweeter than my K01 batch.

  25. #1435

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Weird.. my batch says "Fresco". Should I be worried?
    I'm liquidating my collection to help fund my site. Please show your support for the FPindex and buy buy buy - Tuscan Leather, Egoiste, Costume National 21, etc!

    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/302...**-Come-on-in-)


    Founder of the Fragrance Potency Index (FPindex)
    Providing real, unbiased data on fragrance potency! Check it out
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/FPIndex
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPindex

  26. #1436
    Dependent Oupavoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,366

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by eggy View Post
    Weird.. my batch says "Fresco". Should I be worried?
    lmao!

  27. #1437

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    lol post a pic eggy.

  28. #1438

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Johno View Post
    lol post a pic eggy.


    I'm liquidating my collection to help fund my site. Please show your support for the FPindex and buy buy buy - Tuscan Leather, Egoiste, Costume National 21, etc!

    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/302...**-Come-on-in-)


    Founder of the Fragrance Potency Index (FPindex)
    Providing real, unbiased data on fragrance potency! Check it out
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/FPIndex
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPindex

  29. #1439

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by eggy View Post
    Weird.. my batch says "Fresco". Should I be worried?
    LOL!!!

    Did you buy one of those? Out of sheer curiosity, I bought a $2 sample, but the shipping email they sent says they shipped me a 3.3oz. For $2. LOL again!!! It'll be interesting to do a side by side comparison to my bottle of Aventus.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

  30. #1440

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    LOL!!!

    Did you buy one of those? Out of sheer curiosity, I bought a $2 sample, but the shipping email they sent says they shipped me a 3.3oz. For $2. LOL again!!! It'll be interesting to do a side by side comparison to my bottle of Aventus.
    I got a sample, then immediately said "fuck it" and blind bought a full bottle. I have a feeling I will be receiving 2 3.3 ml bottles. I'll likely gift the other one, but I'm interested to see what the hype is about too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    LOL!!!

    Did you buy one of those? Out of sheer curiosity, I bought a $2 sample, but the shipping email they sent says they shipped me a 3.3oz. For $2. LOL again!!! It'll be interesting to do a side by side comparison to my bottle of Aventus.
    I got a sample, then immediately said "fuck it" and blind bought a full bottle. I have a feeling I will be receiving 2 3.3 ml bottles. I'll likely gift the other one, but I'm interested to see what the hype is about too.
    I'm liquidating my collection to help fund my site. Please show your support for the FPindex and buy buy buy - Tuscan Leather, Egoiste, Costume National 21, etc!

    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/302...**-Come-on-in-)


    Founder of the Fragrance Potency Index (FPindex)
    Providing real, unbiased data on fragrance potency! Check it out
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/FPIndex
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPindex

Page 48 of 196 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Le Male owners - have you got a min......
    By mac in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 7th April 2013, 03:44 AM
  2. Patou PH owners - how to tell if its gone off?
    By smellyliquid in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 5th October 2011, 06:55 AM
  3. Geir owners, I have a question
    By flee in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11th April 2006, 03:09 AM
  4. Le Male owners - have you got a min......
    By in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st January 1970, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000