Code of Conduct
Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,620 of 2290

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

Quote Originally Posted by buckjunkie View Post
    Found three different batches on Ebay.C01, E01 and F01. Decided to try F01. Ordered from seller Perfume4us. I hope it's authentic. Same price as Amazon, but I got to pick out of the batches he has. I just hope worrying about batch numbers didn't get me a fake!
    I have E01 and F01, they are both identical, and one of my favorites. Can't go wrong with these

I tried a decant of aventus and am very disappointed. It didn't last more than 3 hours non my skin and smelt smokey totally different from a sample I tried in John Lewis. The batch I got in a decant was A42B12C02

Sent from my Nexus 7

yeah my e01 2012 batch doesnt last more than 4 hours on my skin, try spraying on your clothes, it lasts 48 hours on my clothes

Just ordered from 99Perfume and will be receiving a A42B12C01 batch. Hope its a good batch ... I'll report back once it arrives.

Basenotes Member

I have a sample vial of an A01 that smells great and last a long time on the skin. I have a decant of E01 and it doesn't smell as good and doesn't last.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettz View Post
    I tried a decant of aventus and am very disappointed. It didn't last more than 3 hours non my skin and smelt smokey totally different from a sample I tried in John Lewis. The batch I got in a decant was A42B12C02

Sent from my Nexus 7
    Many people have complained about that batch. I got a bottle of it from Fragrancenet and I really like it. Smells great. So far I've only tried it on in the evening so I didn't give it a full day's testing regarding the longevity, but from what I experience so far I'm happy with it. My wife really likes the scent too.

I do get smoke, but I also get the pineapple. It also has a prominent leather vibe in the dry down.

I have a sample vial of an A01 that smells great and last a long time on the skin. I have a decant of E01 and it doesn't smell as good and doesn't last.
    I donīt understand this.
    I'm getting tired of this thread, it makes no sense, I think the same perfume will be seen in many different ways.
    I have this same batch A42B12E01, as other members have said the sillage during 4-6 hours is very strong, and then stay close to skin, but keep coming pineapple gusts to 10 -12 hours, is a beast in sillage and longevity.
    I keep smelling until 14 to 16 hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelan75 View Post
    I donīt understand this.
    I'm getting tired of this thread, it makes no sense
    Have you smelled multiple batches? Tested multiple batches?
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
    Jean-Paul Gaultier Le Male
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

I donīt understand this.
    I'm getting tired of this thread, it makes no sense, I think the same perfume will be seen in many different ways.
    I have this same batch A42B12E01, as other members have said the sillage during 4-6 hours is very strong, and then stay close to skin, but keep coming pineapple gusts to 10 -12 hours, is a beast in sillage and longevity.
    We are talking the same batch A42B12E01
    Last edited by miguelan75; 7th March 2013 at 09:09 PM.

I donīt understand this.
    Its true. There is basically no discernible difference in any of the batches. Its easier to humor people than to argue with them though.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

*BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Its true. There is basically no discernible difference in any of the batches. Its easier to humor people than to argue with them though.
    Do you hold the belief that all batches have the same projection/longevity as well?

Quote Originally Posted by SirSmells View Post
    Do you hold the belief that all batches have the same projection/longevity as well?
    They all have the same performance, it's the person who is applying them that makes them different.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Quote Originally Posted by Christian M View Post
    They all have the same performance, it's the person who is applying them that makes them different.
    Your statement is bunk. The ones I've tried certainly all havent had the same performance on my skin.

Try X02 or Z01 from 2011 if you can get your hands on them, then try the E01 from 2012. Certainly you'll notice differences.

Your statement is bunk. The ones I've tried certainly all havent had the same performance on my skin.

Try X02 or Z01 from 2011 if you can get your hands on them, then try the E01 from 2012. Certainly you'll notice differences.
    if your getting longevity issues then just spray on you're clothes!

All three that I've had did the same thing in performance, one of them being X02.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Basenotes Member

Tried the F01 yesterday. Very good longevity.

Got A42B12F01 black logo from Ljshopping. Very, very smokey, almost no pineapple. The dry down is the same as the sample I received (pretty great, lasts a good 10-14 hours), once you get past smelling like a firepit for an hour or so. I'm hoping it's just really fresh juice that hasn't gotten all it's character yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RiChess View Post
    Got A42B12F01 black logo from Ljshopping. Very, very smokey, almost no pineapple. The dry down is the same as the sample I received (pretty great, lasts a good 10-14 hours), once you get past smelling like a firepit for an hour or so. I'm hoping it's just really fresh juice that hasn't gotten all it's character yet.
    That batch smells amazing and exactly the same as every other batch of Aventus.

Lol you guys are starting to crack me up with this batch variation discussion. Some of you guys are just trying too hard

Is the C42B12E01 the same as A42B12E01?

My decant is of the C42B12E01, but when everyone refers to e01, they seem to be referring to A42B12E01 batch. I'm guessing it's basically the exact same, but the different letters in the beginning.

The C42B12E01 is extremely smokey. I can only smell it for 20 seconds or so, then I become completely anosmic to Aventus and literally have to press my nose against my skin and inhale as deeply as possible just to smell it.

Yes, the same mate

Quote Originally Posted by ChevChelios View Post
    Is the C42B12E01 the same as A42B12E01?

My decant is of the C42B12E01, but when everyone refers to e01, they seem to be referring to A42B12E01 batch. I'm guessing it's basically the exact same, but the different letters in the beginning.

The C42B12E01 is extremely smokey. I can only smell it for 20 seconds or so, then I become completely anosmic to Aventus and literally have to press my nose against my skin and inhale as deeply as possible just to smell it.
    They are the same batch, the first letter just represents bottle size.

Ah, I see. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dailey View Post
    Yes, the same mate
    Thought so. Thanks for the speedy reply.

Anybody else get really anosmic to Aventus? Just STOP smelling it after literally 20-30 seconds, then get wafts of it over the next 4-6 hours?

Apparently this seems to be a common case with Aventus. I did a Google search and read that this happens to a lot of people with Aventus, where they will stop smelling it, think the scent has died but receive a random compliment hours later.

Obviously olfactory fatigue will set in with other scents, but this doesn't happen to me with others like it does Aventus.

^^^Happens to me 9 out 10 times I wear it. Cant smell it after just a few seconds. Really sucks.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*

Basenotes Member

I have a sample from A01, a decant of E01 and a bottle of F01. Once they dry, they are all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerbia View Post
    That batch smells amazing and exactly the same as every other batch of Aventus.

Lol you guys are starting to crack me up with this batch variation discussion. Some of you guys are just trying too hard
    LOL I agree, this thread is almost a parody. I bought a bottle of Aventus and disposed of all the batch numbers and all that nonsense immedietly. All I know is it smells nice and there seems little point to getting neurotic about it. Just tell yourself you have the very cream of the best batch ever produced and enjoy the hell out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Awakening950 View Post
    LOL I agree, this thread is almost a parody. I bought a bottle of Aventus and disposed of all the batch numbers and all that nonsense immedietly. All I know is it smells nice and there seems little point to getting neurotic about it. Just tell yourself you have the very cream of the best batch ever produced and enjoy the hell out of it.
    This. I agree 100%.

So, an "S" means it's a 4oz bottle? I assume this since I own a 4oz and my batch begins with an S. Which letters mean what? I'm guessing that "C" means it's from a huge flacon, right? Is "A" a 2.5oz bottle? They have five sizes (1oz, 2.5oz, 4oz, 250ml and 500ml) but I've only ever seen three letters: S, A and C. What are the other two?

I assume the following 42 or 42B means it's a code for Aventus.

That's followed by the year, which is either the 2 digits, or it's the letter plus 2 digits, and I assume B means 2000s, whereas an A would mean 1900s (of course, there is no 1900s Aventus, but there are plenty of Creed frags from the 1900s).

Then a 3 letter batch code for that year... but I wonder what the final letter and two numbers signify exactly. Is the letter one thing and the number another?

I don't know why, but I'm curious. I enjoy figuring out a system
    In my swap list: Gucci Pour Homme (2003) BNIB.
    I'm looking for Reflection Man or Andy Warhol (silver bottle w/Andy's face)

Back in January, I got my 50ml decant of Aventus in the mail. So excited and having never tried it out before, I sniffed and sniffed the cap and the sprayer. And then I sniffed it some more. Musk, pineapple, smoke! Smelled very nice! I was certain this would be an upcoming purchase by yours truly for... yours truly.

The next day hits, and I can hardly lie in bed any longer. I wake up, hit the shower ASAP, finish cleaning up, dry off a bit, and oh lordy Derek Jeter! I sprayed once on my chest and once on my neck! And, and, and... five seconds later, it's all gone from my nose. "Did I get a fake decant?", "What?!", "... This must be 35% Fresco and 65% water" (I don't dislike Fresco, by the way; I think it's pretty decent for $30 bucks!)... those were the thoughts running wild through my brain.

5-10 seconds of Aventus, and then I was anosmic to it. ChevChelios's post and heperd's post confirms this weird olfactory fatigue hysteria. But it's different than olfactory fatigue. With other scents, I might not be able to smell them directly after 5-30 minutes, but I get wafts throughout the day. Aventus? Nothing. But I know the juice in my decant is legitimate, because, well, uh, ah, um... I sprayed myself 11-12 times (punch me in the face), and 7-8 hours later into the day, my girlfriend came over, sat down in the chair I'd been in, and her reaction was instantly, "Oh my god! What the hell is that smell?! Why did you spray this chair down in cologne!"

Learned my lesson.

StylinLA wrote in a post (elsewhere) that there must be some synthetic note in Aventus that makes some people absolutely immune and oblivious to the smell, like how only dogs can hear dog whistles, and how there are other people hypersensitive to the same synthetic (?) note within the 'overwhelming' pineapple/musk.

Very, very disappointing. I will never buy a bottle, but I'll continue testing out the decant (with two sprays... three sprays max per use) over the following months. I don't care how good it smells to others; I will always want to smell the fragrance that's on me.

Perhaps this is a thread worthy topic. At the same rate, maybe there's been threads on this that have been done to death. At this juncture, I'm too lazy to search, so I won't create a new thread. To write something on par with the topic of batch numbers and differences, I think it's BS. One of my friends was also enamored by the smell of Aventus. From the cap/sprayer (just like yours truly). He bought a tiny vial of it to sample it, from the F01 batch. Smells the same to me. Sweeter opening, but I become completely anosmic to it, so perhaps I don't count.

I'm jealous of those of you that can smell Aventus hours after you've applied it.

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    So, an "S" means it's a 4oz bottle? I assume this since I own a 4oz and my batch begins with an S. Which letters mean what? I'm guessing that "C" means it's from a huge flacon, right? Is "A" a 2.5oz bottle? They have five sizes (1oz, 2.5oz, 4oz, 250ml and 500ml) but I've only ever seen three letters: S, A and C. What are the other two?

I assume the following 42 or 42B means it's a code for Aventus.

That's followed by the year, which is either the 2 digits, or it's the letter plus 2 digits, and I assume B means 2000s, whereas an A would mean 1900s (of course, there is no 1900s Aventus, but there are plenty of Creed frags from the 1900s).

Then a 3 letter batch code for that year... but I wonder what the final letter and two numbers signify exactly. Is the letter one thing and the number another?

I don't know why, but I'm curious. I enjoy figuring out a system
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/270...numbers-SOLVED!
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*

what u can tell about this tester batch?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIceman View Post
    Back in January, I got my 50ml decant of Aventus in the mail. So excited and having never tried it out before, I sniffed and sniffed the cap and the sprayer. And then I sniffed it some more. Musk, pineapple, smoke! Smelled very nice! I was certain this would be an upcoming purchase by yours truly for... yours truly.

The next day hits, and I can hardly lie in bed any longer. I wake up, hit the shower ASAP, finish cleaning up, dry off a bit, and oh lordy Derek Jeter! I sprayed once on my chest and once on my neck! And, and, and... five seconds later, it's all gone from my nose. "Did I get a fake decant?", "What?!", "... This must be 35% Fresco and 65% water" (I don't dislike Fresco, by the way; I think it's pretty decent for $30 bucks!)... those were the thoughts running wild through my brain.

5-10 seconds of Aventus, and then I was anosmic to it. ChevChelios's post and heperd's post confirms this weird olfactory fatigue hysteria. But it's different than olfactory fatigue. With other scents, I might not be able to smell them directly after 5-30 minutes, but I get wafts throughout the day. Aventus? Nothing. But I know the juice in my decant is legitimate, because, well, uh, ah, um... I sprayed myself 11-12 times (punch me in the face), and 7-8 hours later into the day, my girlfriend came over, sat down in the chair I'd been in, and her reaction was instantly, "Oh my god! What the hell is that smell?! Why did you spray this chair down in cologne!"

Learned my lesson.

StylinLA wrote in a post (elsewhere) that there must be some synthetic note in Aventus that makes some people absolutely immune and oblivious to the smell, like how only dogs can hear dog whistles, and how there are other people hypersensitive to the same synthetic (?) note within the 'overwhelming' pineapple/musk.

Very, very disappointing. I will never buy a bottle, but I'll continue testing out the decant (with two sprays... three sprays max per use) over the following months. I don't care how good it smells to others; I will always want to smell the fragrance that's on me.

Perhaps this is a thread worthy topic. At the same rate, maybe there's been threads on this that have been done to death. At this juncture, I'm too lazy to search, so I won't create a new thread. To write something on par with the topic of batch numbers and differences, I think it's BS. One of my friends was also enamored by the smell of Aventus. From the cap/sprayer (just like yours truly). He bought a tiny vial of it to sample it, from the F01 batch. Smells the same to me. Sweeter opening, but I become completely anosmic to it, so perhaps I don't count.

I'm jealous of those of you that can smell Aventus hours after you've applied it.
    try one spray to the chest, you wont get as much fatigue from it

Quote Originally Posted by ChevChelios View Post
    Ah, I see. Thanks!

Thought so. Thanks for the speedy reply.

Anybody else get really anosmic to Aventus? Just STOP smelling it after literally 20-30 seconds, then get wafts of it over the next 4-6 hours?

Apparently this seems to be a common case with Aventus. I did a Google search and read that this happens to a lot of people with Aventus, where they will stop smelling it, think the scent has died but receive a random compliment hours later.

Obviously olfactory fatigue will set in with other scents, but this doesn't happen to me with others like it does Aventus.

Aventus is a powerhouse, just not to the person wearing it.

I have sprayed it on before with 3 different batches and thought it was gone only to get compliments and I couldnt even smell it.

received my 4oz bottle from Amazon (99perfume dealer) and eeveryting came as advertised, flawless transaction. I just received it at work and had to do a quick spray on the top of hand..very nice pineapple/apple opening ...this is A42B12C01 for anyone wanting to know

- - - Updated - - -

Giving this batch a full wearing today, and does not seem to be as strong as my previous decant (zo1) which i kind of expected since people speak about the Z batch as being beaastly. However, this seems to have a nice balance of pineapple/smoke and isn't screaming off your skin but i can notice it. I get compliments on aventus literally everyday at work so i'll see how this batch works. It is definitely lighter more wearable version imo. I just opened the bottle this morning, i anticipate the smell getting better over time..

I bought mine from strawberry net.
    Batch a42B12d01.

Anyone else have this one?
    Last edited by Adz11; 18th March 2013 at 02:04 PM.

Anyone else have the batch i just purchased, A42B12C01? Do you all notice this after a few hours? I know its still there since aventus can appear to be gone to the wearer, but its clearly still around but i barely detect anything after half hour mark. Also no comments from co-workers who always rave about avenetus when i wear it. I've read some reviewso n this batch and people seem to say its a good one.

I just ordered a bottle do i need to be worried?

Quote Originally Posted by Adz11 View Post
    I bought mine from strawberry net.
    Batch a42B12d01.

Anyone else have this one?
    5 posts above you

Thanks. I sprayed some on myself last night and when I woke up 7 hours later couldn't really smell it. Bit disappointing.

Hey guys I just got my Aventus from Train1nsane. Thanks again bud for the fast shipment! Everything was in perfect condition, I was mirin the cottonballs haha.

Anyways the bottle I got from him was batch A42B10K04, which is known as the worst batch of Aventus ever created. I wanted it mainly so I could compare it to my other batches of Aventus to see if it really is as bad as people make it out to be.

The other batches I own are:
    A42B11N01
    A42B11Y01
    C42B11X04 ( the so called best batch)

and now A42B10K04

I blindfolded myself and had my brother spray all four batches on different parts of my arms. I've been smelling them throughout the day, and I haven't been able to smell the slightest difference in any of them. My girlfriend said they all smelled the same as well, and joked aobut how people are crazy on basenotes worrying about something so dumb.

I just smelled the A42B10K04 batch on it's own, and it smells amazing, just like any other batch of Aventus. No difference at all!

So I've concluded that this batch variation thing with Aventus was some kind of conspiracy crap started by someone on basenotes who dislikes Creed. I seriously can't find a difference in any of these different batches.

Hopefully this ends the "is this batch of Aventus good?" questions, because they all smell the same.

Hey guys I just got my Aventus from Train1nsane. Thanks again bud for the fast shipment! Everything was in perfect condition, I was mirin the cottonballs haha.

Anyways the bottle I got from him was batch A42B10K04, which is known as the worst batch of Aventus ever created. I wanted it mainly so I could compare it to my other batches of Aventus to see if it really is as bad as people make it out to be.

The other batches I own are:
    A42B11N01
    A42B11Y01
    C42B11X04 ( the so called best batch)

and now A42B10K04

I blindfolded myself and had my brother spray all four batches on different parts of my arms. I've been smelling them throughout the day, and I haven't been able to smell the slightest difference in any of them. My girlfriend said they all smelled the same as well, and joked aobut how people are crazy on basenotes worrying about something so dumb.

I just smelled the A42B10K04 batch on it's own, and it smells amazing, just like any other batch of Aventus. No difference at all!

So I've concluded that this batch variation thing with Aventus was some kind of conspiracy crap started by someone on basenotes who dislikes Creed. I seriously can't find a difference in any of these different batches.

Hopefully this ends the "is this batch of Aventus good?" questions, because they all smell the same.
    That's a weak argument , conversely we could say 'there's no difference in batch numbers ' garbage is a conspiracy started by creed PR to create a (ashy) smokescreen'.

I don't think it's clear cut. I've owned numerous batches and I have personally put this down to two things 1) variations in some of the ingredients from batch to batch and 2) the age of the fragrance . Aventus definitely changes the older it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by googlewhack View Post
    That's a weak argument , conversely we could say 'there's no difference in batch numbers ' garbage is a conspiracy started by creed PR to create a (ashy) smokescreen'.

I don't think it's clear cut. I've owned numerous batches and I have personally put this down to two things 1) variations in some of the ingredients from batch to batch and 2) the age of the fragrance . Aventus definitely changes the older it gets.
    lol okay

strong name to post correlation... whack sums up your post

A store I checked in Antwerp has the C42B13N01 batch, what's the word on the street on this one?

Arriving soon A42B12F01.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffmeister View Post
    A store I checked in Antwerp has the C42B13N01 batch, what's the word on the street on this one?
    I'd be very careful with this batch, I've heard it smells a lot like Aventus.

Please stay safe

Please stay safe
    if only all Aventus posts were like this.

Please stay safe
    Lol.

If we answer that it smells like Aventus to every batch question, it will eventually stop.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

I've never really seen anyone asking this question, so here it goes. Why does Aventus (and some other Creed fragrances) have so many different batch-codes? I mean, what's the point? It's not so much about the codes, it's about the juices inside the bottles that makes me angry. Why the hell doesn't ever bottle of Aventus smell the same? I just don't get it. Can anyone please explain to me?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDropIt View Post
    I've never really seen anyone asking this question, so here it goes. Why does Aventus (and some other Creed fragrances) have so many different batch-codes? I mean, what's the point? It's not so much about the codes, it's about the juices inside the bottles that makes me angry. Why the hell doesn't ever bottle of Aventus smell the same? I just don't get it. Can anyone please explain to me?
    This question has been asked and answer about 700 times in the last 2 years. Creed claims to use a relatively high percentage of natural ingredients in their perfumes. Each crop of materials is slightly different so the end product will be slightly different. Its not that they cant figure out how to make, nothing to be angry about. It is the entire point of Creeds. They say they are making small batches of high quality, natural perfumes rather than an exact mixture of chemicals that other companies use to make the exact same product in each bottle.

Also, every bottle and batch is basically the same. Probably 1,000 people on the entire earth is able to tell the minute differences in batches and apparently they are all logged on to this website usually at the same time.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*

What are the best batches produced in 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    What are the best batches produced in 2012?
    All of them are the best.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

I present the F-Batch
    This is my first bottle of Aventus.
    Purchased one of the last 75ml's from Amazon directly a couple of weeks ago

A couple of things are skeptical with this bottle here though.

1. Smells pretty fruity on the opening but that quickly fades away to a smoke scent. Haven't checked how long the scent lasts.
    2. The bottle's serial # matches with the sticker but it's faintly readable on the bottle
    3. The bottom of the bottle "made en france paris" engraving/indentation isn't as deep as I've seen on other bottles of creed
    4. The black creed logo on the bottle? Wus up with that, why are most of the bottles, including the ones on creed's website clear logo's on the bottle but this one isn't?
    5. You cant' see in the photo's but when I put my bottle close to a light I can see very minuscule dust like particles floating in the juice and at the bottom of the bottle. Not much, but still as Super Red Flag.

I will let you all be the judge on this one because I have seen members say they have the F-batch and like it and Christian M said he bought his batch directly from Amazon and his is authentic, so maybe I'm over analyzing this one. So somebody with the F-batch let me know if their bottle and juice has the same traits here!

DSC00181.jpgDSC00187.jpgDSC00188.jpgDSC00206.jpgDSC00192.jpgDSC00209.jpgDSC00197.jpg

Real or Fake
    Verdict?

Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Coltrane View Post
    I present the F-Batch
    This is my first bottle of Aventus.
    Purchased one of the last 75ml's from Amazon directly a couple of weeks ago

A couple of things are skeptical with this bottle here though.

1. Smells pretty fruity on the opening but that quickly fades away to a smoke scent. Haven't checked how long the scent lasts.
    2. The bottle's serial # matches with the sticker but it's faintly readable on the bottle
    3. The bottom of the bottle "made en france paris" engraving/indentation isn't as deep as I've seen on other bottles of creed
    4. The black creed logo on the bottle? Wus up with that, why are most of the bottles, including the ones on creed's website clear logo's on the bottle but this one isn't?
    5. You cant' see in the photo's but when I put my bottle close to a light I can see very minuscule dust like particles floating in the juice and at the bottom of the bottle. Not much, but still as Super Red Flag.

I will let you all be the judge on this one because I have seen members say they have the F-batch and like it and Christian M said he bought his batch directly from Amazon and his is authentic, so maybe I'm over analyzing this one. So somebody with the F-batch let me know if their bottle and juice has the same traits here!

DSC00181.jpgDSC00187.jpgDSC00188.jpgDSC00206.jpgDSC00192.jpgDSC00209.jpgDSC00197.jpg

Real or Fake
    Verdict?

Call 1-800-AVENTUS. They'll ask for the batch number, place and date of purchase. Creed will be able to authenticate your purchase. I've checked my Bois du Portugal, Imperial and Original Vetiver - all legit bottles.
    Last edited by neal; 28th March 2013 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daze View Post
    Sigh...
    Ugh......
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*

As this thread is witness - from Erwin Creed : "Thank You Aventus", without which Creed would not be able to open new stores around the world. via Grant Osborne

-

In my opinion, Aventus start to turn a little stale and almost sour-like in very hot and humid weather. This stuff shines in spring and cooler months.

C42B12J01

still in the box

box smells like aventus... this is promising

Quote Originally Posted by DocMick View Post
    C42B12J01

still in the box

box smells like aventus... this is promising

This is going to sound a bit rude I'm afraid but did you join just to post a redundant comment on the most redundant thread on the site?
    Welcome to Basenotes...