Code of Conduct
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,800 of 2432

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    R01 is a good one.
    How so? Longevity is my #1 concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcbar58 View Post
    Can anyone else comment on the batches ending in r01 and u01? Trying to figure out which bottle to buy next since I've gotten pretty bad luck with the last couple times I tried buying aventus (turned juice etc)
    U01 is good too. Commented above your post too. Good longevity, projection, and strong pineapple opening that turns woody/smokey...with the pinapple continuing to linger for a good 5-6 hours. last all day on me though.

You surely won't be disappointed with the longevity haha.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryBuff40 View Post
    Where did you buy the Z01?
    Sent you a PM. There is 1 more available...

Is anyone familiar wi Batch S42b13t01?

Its from a 4 oz bottle

I have r01 as well. Strong pineapple and excellent longevity. I've gotten notices after the 8 hour mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Briank View Post
    Is anyone familiar wi Batch S42b13t01?

Its from a 4 oz bottle
    Yes i bought a t01 changed it cause it was so much worse than my first bottle of z01. and got u02 which also is weak and sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    I have this batch along with several others. I used about 8 sprays last Friday and people could smell me at least four feet away from me.
    Thats crazy, I normally just do 1/2 sprays but this Saturday I did 3 and I was choking people out on the train. Too much Aventus isn't nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jhericurls View Post
    Thats crazy, I normally just do 1/2 sprays but this Saturday I did 3 and I was choking people out on the train. Too much Aventus isn't nice.
    Absolutely!

Less is more with Aventus.

I have this batch. Awesome. Bought directly from creed.

Quote Originally Posted by JoseChang View Post
    I have this batch. Awesome. Bought directly from creed.
    what batch? Missing quote?

Quote Originally Posted by Nirre87 View Post
    I got the LT42B13U02, does anyone got this batch? I got the bottle today, it's very fruity batch. I sprayed it on 12 pm and now 10 pm I can still smell it
    Attachment 24525Attachment 24526Attachment 24527Attachment 24528
    Sorry about that. New to this. This batch is what I received from creed boutique.com a couple days ago. Great fragrance and last 8+ hours on my skin. I bought a sample from the perf crt, loved it and bought this. They smell very similar, if not the same.

I bought a bottle of the U02 batch. It has great longevity. I sprayed it on at 5:30 pm and I could still smell it on me when I woke up at 10 am. It also smells very good and has good sillage.

I'm happy to have found a bottle of Z01, now if I can only find a bottle of X02.

Just got another bottle in 2 days ago. The lot ends in T01. This is good stuff. Less burnt birch, if any, more pineapple, and all about the amazing dry down. Longevity is decent. This is the closest I've come to getting my original 2010 bottle.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Hello, tell me please, won at auction ebey "Creed" and that's what they sent me! No batch number, on the bottle labels erased finger, crooked stickers (( I was deceived? 570c81114d3a.jpg 1a143a50df9e.jpg 015baa75e2a2.jpg b38bc12ecbeb.jpg 69bd73d2031d.jpg 9ca86d6d2575.jpg 255c90e7cdb8.jpg
    Last edited by Alexander_spb; 5th February 2014 at 05:57 AM.

Wow. If there's no inscribed batch number then you may have been ripped off. Notify the seller and ask for a refund. If that doesn't work notify ebay as this should be covered under there buyers protection. What seller did you buy this from?

Quote Originally Posted by starrchild65 View Post
    Wow. If there's no inscribed batch number then you may have been ripped off. Notify the seller and ask for a refund. If that doesn't work notify ebay as this should be covered under there buyers protection. What seller did you buy this from?
    a99906a9dbc3.jpg

On the vial cap and should be the inscription "CPEED" and not "CREED" ?)). I use a translator, sorry(

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander_spb View Post
    On the vial cap and should be the inscription "CPEED" and not "CREED" ?)). I use a translator, sorry(
    Sorry to say, this one actually looks fake. Biggest giveaway (other than it's not supposed to say CPEED) is the black under the atomizer cap. All the real ones are white. Hope you are able to get your money back!

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    Sorry to say, this one actually looks fake. Biggest giveaway (other than it's not supposed to say CPEED) is the black under the atomizer cap. All the real ones are white. Hope you are able to get your money back!
    Thank you) I opened the case on eBay!

Thank you) I opened the case on eBay!
    What does it smell like? Have you smelled Aventus before?

I purchased only a sampler, a fantastic smell, which remained on clothes 2 weeks! The smell is similar but it is not as rich and full bodied and quickly disappears.The bottle looks very bad quality
    Last edited by Alexander_spb; 5th February 2014 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    Exactly. Don't give up until you get your money back.

Hello, tell me please, won at auction ebey "Creed" and that's what they sent me! No batch number, on the bottle labels erased finger, crooked stickers (( I was deceived? 570c81114d3a.jpg 1a143a50df9e.jpg 015baa75e2a2.jpg b38bc12ecbeb.jpg 69bd73d2031d.jpg 9ca86d6d2575.jpg 255c90e7cdb8.jpg

Hey man, sorry to say you bought a fake.

You know whats really bad?

I reported this EXACT listing a few days ago haha.

Way to go eBay!

The immediate red flag is napoleon on the front of the box. He's not supposed to have a full head of hair.

The 2nd is the sticker on the bottom. It's way too clean, and the font is off. I actually received a fake "Z01" and this is identical to the one I bought and got refunded for. Thankfully I was able to snatch up 2 authentic ones a few days later!

The 3rd is the missing white metal under the cap.

4th is the horribly quality of print and font they used.

5th, there is no bb in the spray nozzel. ALL creeds come with this. There should be a little ball in the sprayer.

Don't back down from this until you get your money back.

Also a good reference is post #1699 from ILikePeeps on page 29.

That's exactly how everything on a Z01 should look.
    Last edited by 1280adam; 5th February 2014 at 12:11 PM.

Hey man, sorry to say you bought a fake.

You know whats really bad?

I reported this EXACT listing a few days ago haha.

Way to go eBay!

The immediate red flag is napoleon on the front of the box. He's not supposed to have a full head of hair.

The 2nd is the sticker on the bottom. It's way too clean, and the font is off. I actually received a fake "Z01" and this is identical to the one I bought and got refunded for. Thankfully I was able to snatch up 2 authentic ones a few days later!

The 3rd is the missing white metal under the cap.

4th is the horribly quality of print and font they used.

5th, there is no bb in the spray nozzel. ALL creeds come with this. There should be a little ball in the sprayer.

Don't back down from this until you get your money back.

Also a good reference is post #1699 from ILikePeeps on page 29.

That's exactly how everything on a Z01 should look.
    Thank you, I will be very useful this information is to return my money. I'll have to convince support ebay, I got a fake!

eBay told me I had won the case because the seller never took action to show proof of purchase authenticity.

I ended up not even having to do anything further.

I got my $250 refunded and the sellers account was shut down.

I opened case 2 days ago, the seller is silent. I'm sorry that the time spend.

Basenotes Plus

Can anyone provide any feedback on batch C42813W01
    This is the current Ceed Boutique batch as of email 5FEB14

THANKS
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

Was able to snag yet ANOTHER A42B11Z01... being friends with sales associates really pays off haha.

Gotta admit though, the A42B13U01 I just got also is pretty close!

[QUOTE=1280adam;3064490]Was able to snag yet ANOTHER A42B11Z01... being friends with sales associates really pays off haha.

Nice. So there's still Z01 floating in stores. If I may ask, How much did you pay for it?

[QUOTE=starrchild65;3064523]
    Was able to snag yet ANOTHER A42B11Z01... being friends with sales associates really pays off haha.

Nice. So there's still Z01 floating in stores. If I may ask, How much did you pay for it?
    Yea! Crazy huh... makes you wonder if X02 is still out there sitting on some shelves...

I fail to see how Ebay is allowed to continue trading. The majority of Designer brand items there are fake.

I remember reading an article from Tiffany and Co. in that they purchased a couple of hundred of items from Ebay and revealed that something like 90% of the items were fake.

The same can be said for Burberry, Prada, D & G, Versace and ALL other Designer brands. If its Designer and cheap and bought from Ebay then its fake. Ebay could not possible be unaware of this, yet they allow these listings to continue.

If it wasn't for Ebay then buying faked Designer goods, including Fragrances, would be almost impossible.

Gotta admit though, the A42B13U01 I just got also is pretty close!
    I have A42B13U01 too and I'm super happy with it. It lasts and lasts...and projects like a beast. I have people at work comment they could tell i was around their office even though i just walked through a couple minutes before and they never saw me. They said whatever i was wearing smelled awesome and one of the girls was blushing when she was telling me about it. She was asking what i was wearing.

I'm going Wednesday to my buddy's shop to check out what batches i can find when he gets his creed shipment in this Wednesday.

I just snagged a MI from 2011 batches and it's frigging awesome too.

Quote Originally Posted by rarebear View Post
    Can anyone provide any feedback on batch C42813W01
    This is the current Ceed Boutique batch as of email 5FEB14

THANKS
    I bought it yesterday and think it's quite good. I can't remember my former Aventus' batch number but it was a little smokier than this one. W01 has a bit more pineapple in it which seems to be good based on regular opinions. However, I personally really loved that smokier smell in my former Aventus. For me they are still the same though; the differences are very minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkov26 View Post
    I bought it yesterday and think it's quite good. I can't remember my former Aventus' batch number but it was a little smokier than this one. W01 has a bit more pineapple in it which seems to be good based on regular opinions. However, I personally really loved that smokier smell in my former Aventus. For me they are still the same though; the differences are very minimal.
    How's the longevity and projection w/ this batch for you? About to split a flacon of it

So where is a good place to order a fruity/pineapple batch from?(sample/decant) Right now I have a smokey...as in all smoke and nothing else batch, and it's not doing it for me. It smells like clear liquid and smoke. I want a known good decant to judge for myself, not a shot in the dark.

I would like to smell Aventus the way it was meant to be.
    Last edited by CT3; 11th February 2014 at 04:54 PM.
    Top 10:
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Creed Himalaya
    Creed Silver Mountain Water
    Creed Royal Oud
    Tom Ford Tuscan Leather
    Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
    Tom Ford Italian Cypress
    Bleu de Chanel
    Serge Lutens Chergui
    Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense

How's the longevity and projection w/ this batch for you? About to split a flacon of it
    Longevity is the same as before, maybe 7-9 hours. Projection is good too. I just sprayed it and I think it's pretty identical to my former Aventus. Yesterday I thought it has more pineapple in it than before but I don't know. This whole batch thing may have affected on me too for no reason. But like I said before it's still the same Aventus for me.

I joined just to share this. I just snagged a 4oz tester, sans cap, of S42B13U01 off eBay for $165. It's the best batch of Aventus I have experienced. Fruity blast at first that warms up into an extremely sweet smoke. I woke up this morning and could still smell it. It was very sweet with the fruit still lingering. I'm impressed. I've never had Aventus last this long or smell this good!

Seller's name is paesano.954. Keep a look out in case he gets more. He listed another after I bought mine and it was purchased very quickly. I almost bought it myself, just because the first was such a hit!

(I have no affiliation with the seller. I'm just a satisfied customer who wants to share the deal in case someone else can take advantage of it.)
    Last edited by Snerp; 12th February 2014 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerp View Post
    I joined just to share this. I just snagged a 4oz tester, sans cap, of S42B13U01 off eBay for $165. It's the best batch of Aventus I have experienced. Fruity blast at first that warms up into an extremely sweet smoke. I woke up this morning and could still smell it. It was very sweet with the fruit still lingering. I'm impressed. I've never had Aventus last this long or smell this good!

Seller's name is paesano.954. Keep a look out in case he gets more. He listed another after I bought mine and it was purchased very quickly. I almost bought it myself, just because the first was such a hit!

(I have no affiliation with the seller. I'm just a satisfied customer who wants to share the deal in case someone else can take advantage of it.)
    I just bought one.
    Thank you.
    For Sale - Niche & Designer - Bottles & Samples - Updated 8/20

Top 5
    ----------------------------------
    Kiton - Men
    Van Cleef & Arpels - Midnight In Paris EDP
    Guerlain - Homme L'eau Boisee
    Comme des Garcons - Wonderwood
    Gucci - Pour Homme 2003

I actually had this batch.

Just got rid of it this morning.

I tried to like it, the beginning is so nice, but an hour later it's dull.

:/

I have some good info on Z01 and if anyone's interested... PM me ASAP.
    Last edited by 1280adam; 12th February 2014 at 08:34 PM.

I actually had this batch.

Just got rid of it this morning.

I tried to like it, the beginning is so nice, but an hour later it's dull.

:/

I have some good info on Z01 and if anyone's interested... PM me ASAP.
    Really? It pops for me and just says smelling amazing. My wife even made a comment that it's much nicer than any other batch I've had.

Don't get me wrong, the beginning is wonderful.

It just doesn't last on me, even the ash is weak.

It's probably just my skin though and the dry air up here in the Northeast.

I've been on eBay for over 15 years and it's a big red flag that almost all his feedback to the Buyers HE BOUGHT FROM is from people who are no longer registered users. And then we have your posting as a brand new user

Things that make you go "hmmmmmmmmmm................."

Proceed with caution.
    Last edited by richfisher6969; 14th February 2014 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by richfisher6969 View Post
    I've been on eBay for over 15 years and it's a big red flag that almost all his feedback to-and-from is from people who are no longer registered users. And then we have your posting as a brand new user

Proceed with caution.
    You can go hmmmm all you like, I'm legit. I've been a member of eBay for 10 years. I've been lurking around this forum as a reference for all my Aventus purchases. Feel free to PM me for my personal references and pictures of the bottle I purchased. It has the white metal under the sprayer, the picture is correct, the rest of the label is correct, plus it smells spot on. It seemed worth it to register and share a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by richfisher6969 View Post
    I've been on eBay for over 15 years and it's a big red flag that almost all his feedback to the Buyers HE BOUGHT FROM is from people who are no longer registered users. And then we have your posting as a brand new user

Proceed with caution.
    We'll find out tomorrow when I get mine in the mail.
    I doubt an eBay seller would know about Aventus batch variations and come on here and post.
    Either way, if I get a fake, I'll pursue eBay and PayPal to get my money back.
    Plus the seller has a return policy of 14 days.
    If it said no returns accepted, I would have balked for sure.

Not a big deal.

Snerp, send me pics if you've got time.
    Thanks.

Top 5
    Kiton - Men
    Gucci - Pour Homme 2003

yeah..its beast on me too. Longevity, sillage, projection and smell. All friggen rock. Im in TX though. Lasts on me over 8 hours. Projects for about 4 or so.
    Per FuMe - on FB. Check out my page. Like and Share. Disounts on most frags. https://www.facebook.com/PerFuMe.1505

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMav View Post
    I doubt an eBay seller would know about Aventus batch variations and come on here and post.

Not a big deal.

Thanks.
    No worries, you're getting a real bottle.

IMO though... just don't expect too much from the batch :/

No worries, you're getting a real bottle.

IMO though... just don't expect too much from the batch :/
    Thanks man.

Its a tester.
    Likely a crap shoot on batch. I've read most of the 2012 and 2013 batches are great, I'll take my chances.
    Better to buy the fresh new batches than the old 2010/2011 batches with random quality.
    I've had samples of other batches, to me the differences are subtle, and dont effect my enjoyment.

Will report in tomorrow evening.

Top 5
    Kiton - Men
    Gucci - Pour Homme 2003

I have a T01 batch, and am pleased but would like some input from some veteran creed noses that have come across this batch. I have only smelled this bottle, a tester from neiman and a sample from neiman. My take is that this smells much richer in both the smokiness as well as the pineapple note when compared to the tester and sample I came across.

I just picked up a 2013 4oz Aventus bottle yesterday and it's really great. Real smooth, long lasting and very nice. I have a bottle from 2011, and while it's the same scent, it's just not as smooth and not as long lasting. I really hope Creed continues to produce this type of batch in the future, because if they do, I'll always be a customer. Oh, by the way, I picked mine up for $185.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMav View Post

Not a big deal.

Thanks.
    Here are some pics.

Aventus1.jpg

Aventus2.jpg

Aventus3.jpg

Aventus4.jpg

Thanks Snerp!
    I'll report on what I get in the mail tomorrow.

I've been watching that guy's listings and the Aventus listings havent really been lasting more than a few hours, all so far are positive feedbacks.

Top 5
    Kiton - Men
    Gucci - Pour Homme 2003

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    So where is a good place to order a fruity/pineapple batch from?(sample/decant) Right now I have a smokey...as in all smoke and nothing else batch, and it's not doing it for me. It smells like clear liquid and smoke. I want a known good decant to judge for myself, not a shot in the dark.

I would like to smell Aventus the way it was meant to be.
    You dont like Aventus. Dont buy any more thinking it will be different because it wont.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

*BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

*BASENOTES SPLITS*
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

*BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

Came in a few minutes ago.

Same batch.
    S42B13U01

Smells legit.
    Will try now.

Quick question:

Is there any difference between S42B13U01 and A42B13U01 other than region sold?
    Last edited by MegaMav; 15th February 2014 at 08:01 PM.

Top 5
    Kiton - Men
    Gucci - Pour Homme 2003

Same thing

1 hour in, it smells like Aventus, thats the best way i can describe it.
    I've been sitting on the couch motionless for about 40 minutes now, and my girlfriend could smell me from 15 feet away in the kitchen.
    Its strong stuff, even at only 2 sprays.

It started out smokey birch with slight sweetness, now its transforming to the usual fruitiness I know Aventus to be.
    I've owned 3 batches now.

S42B13U01 - 120ml Tester
    C42B12J01 - Decant 25ml of samples
    C42B12E02 - Decant 25ml of samples

To me, they all smell so close to each other.
    I really dont know what all the fuss is about over batches, unless Creed finally figured it out in 2012.
    I think they all smell great, and they're all very strong to my nose.

If you asked me to pick out the differences:
    I'd say:
    J01 has less top notes and skips to the mid faster, meaning sweeter sooner.
    E02 is more blended, the smoke and sweetness is balanced more.
    U01 starts out smokier than the others, but the smoke is sweeter, which leads me to believe this is just stronger in formulation than the others.

With all of that said, these differences are so subtle its not worth the heartache over 2012-2013 batches.
    They're all so close to each other, if you're really picking it apart like some of the above are, you're just trying to make yourself like this sweet, smokey fragrance.

I think its really good in any batch I've smelled.
    I think in 10 years we'll view it as a unique fragrance, almost its own genre.
    I havent smelled anything similar, and thats why I like it.
    Last edited by MegaMav; 16th February 2014 at 12:28 AM.

Top 5
    Kiton - Men
    Gucci - Pour Homme 2003

I agree with the above post in that the batch variation is overblown. I will admit, that batches from year to year do vary somewhat but you still get the same overall scent and longevity each year. I had a bottle of 2011 GIT and went through it in a year and then picked up a 2012 bottle. My 2011 GIT bottle was a tad bit richer in scent, with the 2012 a bit more fresher. One thing I believe is that Creed scents change over time, I'm pretty convinced of that. My 2011 Aventus is deeper than my 2013 bottle. The newer Avenues is smoother and has a bit more longevity, but i'm sure over time that will slightly change. In the end, they pan out roughly the same scent.