Code of Conduct
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,160 of 2695

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

I'm fine buying from Neiman's, in fact I'd prefer it. Just checking that there's nothing to worry about with what would be on the shelves (at a big retailer like that) right now.

Hey there everyone! I just got my package from theperfumespot.com which was a 4oz of aventus. I was skeptical because i had never heard of the website but the bottle is real! White ring underneath the sprayer, batch code on bottle and box, everything seems good. I got A42C13Z01. Opinions on this batch? i havent tried to spray it yet so i dont know if its more pineapple or the smokey birch wood that is present.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyBoy View Post
    Hey there everyone! I just got my package from theperfumespot.com which was a 4oz of aventus. I was skeptical because i had never heard of the website but the bottle is real! White ring underneath the sprayer, batch code on bottle and box, everything seems good. I got A42C13Z01. Opinions on this batch? i havent tried to spray it yet so i dont know if its more pineapple or the smokey birch wood that is present.
    I reckon you should spray it first and see what you think. If a lot of people came on here and said smokey birch, your mind would then trick you into thinking it was smokey birch even if your nose could smell pineapple - if that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by PonyBoy View Post
    I have this one too. I like it a lot. To my nose it is very fruity, no smoke at all. I have tested a few, this is the best so far for my taste. Please share your thoughts if you have tried it!

Did you order Dreamz Pour Homme or Pour Femme? I thinking about trying it as well.

Sorry if this batch has been discussed, I haven't found anything on Q02 here.There is one at a fragrance outlet for a decent price and was wondering if anyone had some insight?

Quote Originally Posted by mysidx View Post
    Sorry if this batch has been discussed, I haven't found anything on Q02 here.There is one at a fragrance outlet for a decent price and was wondering if anyone had some insight?
    I haven't smelled that batch, but from a google search I found:

https://plus.google.com/112416382301291806018/posts

'Just finished the 120ml bottle of the "X02". A great batch for 2013 ends in "Q02", it is fruitier compared to the "Q01". I was just in the Creed Boutique and these two batches are the newest Aventus. The Q02 batch is fruitier in the opening, Strong pineapple and apple accord. My gf says the smokier "Q01" batch smells like a train or coach bus...

Late 2013 Fruitier Batch LOT #S42B13Q02
    Late 2013 Smokier Batch LOT #S42B13Q01'

and:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/267...=1#post3082029

'Q02 batch is a fruity batch. Strong pineapple and apple accord.'

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    I haven't smelled that batch, but from a google search I found:

https://plus.google.com/112416382301291806018/posts

'Just finished the 120ml bottle of the "X02". A great batch for 2013 ends in "Q02", it is fruitier compared to the "Q01". I was just in the Creed Boutique and these two batches are the newest Aventus. The Q02 batch is fruitier in the opening, Strong pineapple and apple accord. My gf says the smokier "Q01" batch smells like a train or coach bus...

Late 2013 Fruitier Batch LOT #S42B13Q02
    Late 2013 Smokier Batch LOT #S42B13Q01'

and:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/267...=1#post3082029

'Q02 batch is a fruity batch. Strong pineapple and apple accord.'
    Thanks, maybe someone has longevity info about it as well.

yea i just sprayed some on now on both arms. I sprayed on a little last night but went to sleep so didn't really get a chance to examine it. At first i got some smoke and almost detected no fruit, maybe because it was right out of my wine cooler. Its dried down for about 10 minutes now and i am definitely getting some pineapple. Not a ton of it but its definitely there. Does it get more fruity to your nose after a few hours or so? Not calling it weak yet but i had a vial of aventus i bought from perfumed court a year or so ago and that one was heavy on smoke at first but then the pineapple came in after about 20 minutes and just slaps you in the face haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BR2000AD View Post
    yh i,ve tryed DHI only twice on a card/paper and on clothes from two different places one from last year and this.
    one from debenhams last year lasted around 7/8 weeks on a strip of paper could,nt believe it,never had anythin last that long or nowhere near
    and one i tryed at another place did,nt last at all....but for aventus i,ve ordered me a ca dreamz as ppl have said its close to the pineapple batches so ill try that one before i search out a good batch
    How does CA Dreamz compare to Aventus? And where can it be found in the US?

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by xxsjxx1 View Post
    I have a42b12e01 and it's an absolute beast. Starts off with a fruity but balanced opening, and lasts 24 hours easily. I can even still smell it slightly after a shower. If I smell the shirt I was wearing, even 2 weeks later, it's still aventusey. That's what scares me about buying another bottle, its alot of money and I don't want to be let down performance wise.

here is the thing. If you want to smell your aventus I would keep it away from your chest and neck. You will overload your nose and in 10 minutes you will think it is gone. As for the compliments I would NEVER wear any fragrance to get attention or to get compliments. But regardless remember that just because your not getting compliments doesnt mean people dont like the scent. It just means people arent being vocal about it. Now if your walking around and people are curling their nose as you pass and get a look of disgust then you know aventus just isnt working for you. But sometimes saying nothing at all is just as good as getting a compliment. Even if someone asks what your wearing it could very well be to know what to avoid rather than them actually liking it. I however do get compliments on aventus. This though is usually never from a total stranger. Its usually from a clerk at a store or someone who I at least have seen in passing on a few occasions. I find the only times I get people who dont know me saying anything about a fragrance to me its from a well known designer scent. For example "are you wearing XXXX?" "i love that one" Its not because they are necessarily complimenting me but rather simply because they picked up on what it is

. I find with niche fragrances no matter how nice I think they smell they usually get the least "attention". Usually I equate this to the lack of familiarity with it and or the fact that they dont have the experience with fragrances to appreciate something beyond a bottle of ADG. I do however feel your pain on the olfactory fatigue. It bothers me a lot. I love aventus in all its batches and If I could smell it on myself like I can say Tom Ford tobacco vanille then I would be in heaven. But no matter what if I put it on my chest or neck a half hour later I want to spray it again. By noon family and friends are looking at me like I just got into a fight with a pineapple and lost because they can definitely smell what I cant. People complain about longevity and projection on this stuff so much but I think it really is the fatigue in nearly all cases sans those who have a fake. The way I test the true longevity of a fragrance is to spray a glossy piece of cardboard. This type is coated and wont absorb the fragrance and slowly release it. Its actually less absorbing than human skin and should not hold a fragrance well at all. But spraying even a piece of glass I can smell it on there 24 hours later if I havent been wearing it myself. And I have also sprayed the back of my hand at night and woke up and it was going strong. I just wish I could smell it all day.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Petyke77 View Post
    I have this one too. I like it a lot. To my nose it is very fruity, no smoke at all. I have tested a few, this is the best so far for my taste. Please share your thoughts if you have tried it!

I have this batch as well. Agreed its fruity with no smoke really. I have the W01 and its much smokier but still has fruits. I would call W01 balanced while the z01 is like getting punched in the face with a lemon, pineapple and apple cocktail. I dont get any one of them being dominant.

after todays wearing of just 1 spray on each arm i noticed the pineapple was becoming more present with the birchwood lingering in the backround made it very pleasing. Personally i was hoping to get a fruity batch and looks like i have! Whats your longevity, projection, sileage experience with it? They say aventus is a fragrance that your nose becomes accustomed to and you may think you can't smell it anymore but others will even when you think its completely gone. I can't agree with that just yet as i still have lots of wearings to come my way.

Recent A42B13R01 purchase from Fragrancenet. Very fruity from top to bottom, but I feel it's a bit less intense during the mid because it lacks the smoke to pull the Aventus punch. My only experience prior was with a decant from Decantshop (no idea which batch). That one had a fruity opening that dried into pretty much pure birch/smoke within about a minute or two. It becomes almost overwhelming for a few minutes, but the birch then tones down to balance with the pineapple. I prefer the balanced mid than the fruity one (R01) since it appears to project better, but I'm a bit relieved that I don't have to put up with the few minutes of pure smoke. Drydown is very similar across both of them.

I've never owned another fruity batch, though, so I'm not sure if maybe it doesn't seem as strong not because of the absence of smoke but because R01 just doesn't project as much as the notoriously pineapple-y ones (Z01, et al).

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by dlbui View Post
    Recent A42B13R01 purchase from Fragrancenet. Very fruity from top to bottom, but I feel it's a bit less intense during the mid because it lacks the smoke to pull the Aventus punch. My only experience prior was with a decant from Decantshop (no idea which batch). That one had a fruity opening that dried into pretty much pure birch/smoke within about a minute or two. It becomes almost overwhelming for a few minutes, but the birch then tones down to balance with the pineapple. I prefer the balanced mid than the fruity one (R01) since it appears to project better, but I'm a bit relieved that I don't have to put up with the few minutes of pure smoke. Drydown is very similar across both of them.

I've never owned another fruity batch, though, so I'm not sure if maybe it doesn't seem as strong not because of the absence of smoke but because R01 just doesn't project as much as the notoriously pineapple-y ones (Z01, et al).

in my experience the fruity batch that I have does not project or last as long to the wearer. My smokier stuff I can notice on myself much longer. To the people around me it makes not difference. I really do believe olfactory fatigue plays a huge part in the longevity of this one.

I have the Late 2013 Fruitier Batch LOT #S42B13Q02 from fragrancenet and mine has a hint of pineapple in the beginning then dries down to the smokey scent. But never the less it smells awesome! And I agree about the smell fatigue. But everyone else can smell you. I was eating at a Chinese food restaurant yesterday and 2 women walked past me and smelled the creed and you could hear them talking about how great it smelled that they came back and stood next to me sniffing. I found it rather amusing seeing as how they were German. But the smell is definitely there

" When your ready to quit, your 1/2 way there"
    Using Tapatalk

Is the batch number always written in black, as mine has a white batch number?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripjean View Post
    Is the batch number always written in black, as mine has a white batch number?

Thanks
    No, it's frequently 'white' or see-through-ish/engraved.

Since 2011's Aventus Z01 Fruity burst batches, What has been the best fruity batch of them all for 2013?
    Last edited by mystickid; 19th May 2014 at 05:01 PM.

Hi, guys. My first post here. Anyone purchased aventus off peraroma? Couldn't post a link since I am new. Looks pretty good deal. They have batch A42B13W01 and A42B13Z01. TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by vafinest25 View Post
    I have the Late 2013 Fruitier Batch LOT #S42B13Q02 from fragrancenet and mine has a hint of pineapple in the beginning then dries down to the smokey scent. But never the less it smells awesome! And I agree about the smell fatigue. But everyone else can smell you. I was eating at a Chinese food restaurant yesterday and 2 women walked past me and smelled the creed and you could hear them talking about how great it smelled that they came back and stood next to me sniffing. I found it rather amusing seeing as how they were German. But the smell is definitely there

" When your ready to quit, your 1/2 way there"
    How many sprays do you put on and where (skin/shirt) etc?

Yes, has anyone tried A42B13W01 and A42B13Z01?

Since most of the day im in my military uniform, so when i wear this i have sprays on both wrists and behind the ears andbehind of the next. I try to keep i t away form my chest and neck. thes 5 spots are more than enough.
    Using Tapatalk

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by mystickid View Post
    Yes, has anyone tried A42B13W01 and A42B13Z01?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    Hi, guys. My first post here. Anyone purchased aventus off peraroma? Couldn't post a link since I am new. Looks pretty good deal. They have batch A42B13W01 and A42B13Z01. TIA.
    Are you guys serious? Both were mentioned within the last few pages a few times. I have both and they were both purchased from peraroma. I will repeat what I said before on them. The W01 is very balanced. It has a good smokiness to it but also is plenty fruity. But IMHO it is straight down the middle. It doesnt veer to one side or the other. The Z01 is definitely fruity. Nearly no smoke to be had at all. When I first got them I prefered the fruity batch. But I have since grown to appreciate the W01 more. If longevity and projection are a concern of yours I would definitely go with the W01. As far as the seller they are great and the products are genuine but grey market and as such will have a history pamphlet written in arab writing. Thats a small price to pay for the savings you get.

looking for more opinions on A42B13W01 and A42B13Z01.

Look at the youtube video by "concealednloaded".. he talks about the W01 batch. Just search creed aventus.. his is one of the first videos you'll see.
    Last edited by Mitchapalooza; 22nd May 2014 at 03:05 PM.

Anyone with info on A42B11Y02? Falls directly between famous batches X02 and Z01, would be safe to assume it's good one, and on or close to same level as those two? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoman View Post
    looking for more opinions on A42B13W01 and A42B13Z01.
    I am wearing z01 for a few days. As I said before it is very fruity, no smoke at all and losts all day long. I usually apply 2 sprays on the chest and it is almost too much for the office. I think it is a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by addict2frag View Post
    Anyone with info on A42B11Y02? Falls directly between famous batches X02 and Z01, would be safe to assume it's good one, and on or close to same level as those two? Thx
    Google it,there is a lot of info about this particular batch. They say it is a bit on the smokier side.

The sample vials I've been using are T01 batches, I wish I could find a bottle of this. Great balance of fruit and smoke.

Notice that there is a lot A42B13Z01 and different lot A42C13Z01. 2 diff Aventus batches.

Are there any differences between these two minor variations?

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by mystickid View Post
    Notice that there is a lot A42B13Z01 and different lot A42C13Z01. 2 diff Aventus batches.

Are there any differences between these two minor variations?
    Wow, I missed that. Hence why I find this whole thing so confusing. My two are definitely the B varieties. There could be any number of variables that would cause the different character. To this day I have not found a definite guide that clarifies what the 4th character is supposed to represent. Some have speculated that it could stand for which quarter of that year that the batch was made and others have stated it could be that the rest of the code is the same because they were made at the same time yet in separate containers and that each container has its own letter designation. Who really knows though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lflat View Post
    How does CA Dreamz compare to Aventus? And where can it be found in the US?
    nothing like it...dont waste your time and money

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by BR2000AD View Post
    nothing like it...dont waste your time and money
    I havent tried CA dreamz but I have tried fresco and I have a bottle of insurrection pure II. I have smelled various aventus clones at some different malls and to this day I have not found a single fragrance that I would say is even half way to cloning aventus. Fresco was completely weak and didnt smell all that great. Insurrection is HORRIBLE. That juice is so weird. When you first spray it you think its gonna be something like aventus. On paper there is a slight pineapple note but then you spray it on your skin and all hope is lost. It sours and smells like grass clippings rotting in the sun. I will never waste my money on a clone again. Every time I find an expensive fragrance I like I waste so much money trying to find a cheaper alternative only to be let down. Had I not done that I would have been halfway to a new bottle of the good stuff. Life is too short to buy clones.

Just at Neiman Marcus today and smelled I believe the 14A01 batch. It is probably the weakest most watered down batch I have ever smelled. I was shocked actually. Anyone try this. Different opinion? Pretty sure it was 14A01and not 13A01since NM is usually up to date batch wise.
    Last edited by Basehead; 26th May 2014 at 08:09 AM.

I just received the GIT A3214A01 and its basically scented water. I cant believe Creed would let this batch out for selling in stores, it is loke they took git and then poured gallons of water inside, thus, making the smell so faint i cant even smell 5 mins after application. And please dont tell me this will fet better as this has no chance of getting better with age. I had a 50 ml decant before and i know how this should smell. I will name this the worst batch in creed's history. I will be returning it this week. Nonetheless im now worried about the 2014 batches, i will need to find 2012 or 2013 batches if i want to buy it. By others saying the same pf aventus a01, i could safely asume all 2014 A01 batches are a conplete disaster, just filled with water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Basehead View Post
    Just at Neiman Marcus today and smelled I believe the 14A01 batch. It is probably the weakest most watered down batch I have ever smelled. I was shocked actually. Anyone try this. Different opinion? Pretty sure it was 14A01and not 13A01since NM is usually up to date batch wise.
    Hi i got this batch from Paris, I feel its less smoky but its the same at the dry down.

Are you sure you have smelled this one A42C14A01
    Last edited by astar; 26th May 2014 at 03:15 PM.

Now the wait for the mega strong batch they put out after everyone returns theirs for being too weak. :-D

Basenotes Plus

I would actually like to hear where people are getting these super weak batches from. The Neiman Marcus thing? IDK I just dont know. Was it the first thing you smelled while there? Because I know when I smell a lot of different fragrances my nose literally gets tired and some scents seem weak when its really fatigue. And as far as people getting certain bottles that are really weak I have to ask where your getting it? Second hand? Grey market? Unless you got it directly from creed I always feel there is room for things to be tampered with. Everything from someone returning a bottle they took half the juice out of and put water into the bottle to people selling fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert7890 View Post
    I just received the GIT A3214A01 and its basically scented water. I cant believe Creed would let this batch out for selling in stores, it is loke they took git and then poured gallons of water inside, thus, making the smell so faint i cant even smell 5 mins after application. And please dont tell me this will fet better as this has no chance of getting better with age. I had a 50 ml decant before and i know how this should smell. I will name this the worst batch in creed's history. I will be returning it this week. Nonetheless im now worried about the 2014 batches, i will need to find 2012 or 2013 batches if i want to buy it. By others saying the same pf aventus a01, i could safely asume all 2014 A01 batches are a conplete disaster, just filled with water.
    Where did you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by astar View Post
    Hi i got this batch from Paris, I feel its less smoky but its the same at the dry down.

Are you sure you have smelled this one A42C14A01
    I'm pretty sure but I can def check again since it's very close to where I lived. I have to say I did not wait for it to drydown really, just sprayed a card and was kind of shocked at how watered down it was. Have you smelled other batches? I want to send someone with this batch a free sample of my 12E02. It's so powerful from start to finish. Just to compare and give opinions. Or their take on it compared to theirs. U.S. Only lol

I recently received a bottle of Aventus A42C13ZZ01. Has anybody ever seen a batch code like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fragrancenet. Not for a second i have got any doubts about the autheticity. I know Creed and their common inconsistencies.

I'm pretty sure but I can def check again since it's very close to where I lived. I have to say I did not wait for it to drydown really, just sprayed a card and was kind of shocked at how watered down it was. Have you smelled other batches? I want to send someone with this batch a free sample of my 12E02. It's so powerful from start to finish. Just to compare and give opinions. Or their take on it compared to theirs. U.S. Only lol
    Spray it on your skin and see what happens. I have 2 samples and this batch which is a 120ML bottle. Let do a proper test lol and get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by mdjonze View Post
    I recently received a bottle of Aventus A42C13ZZ01. Has anybody ever seen a batch code like this?
    When i was in Paris i smelled this batch. I think this was pretty balanced.

Go back a couple of thread people have got this batch.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by herbert7890 View Post
    Fragrancenet. Not for a second i have got any doubts about the autheticity. I know Creed and their common inconsistencies.

this unfortunately is one reason I will never buy from fragrancenet. I know creed has inconsistencies but so does fragrancenet themselves. I have received products that were not only opened but tampered with. I blame their very lax return policy. If purchased from them I cant rule out product tampering. They dont seem to even inspect the returns. They just put the stuff back on the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by majed000 View Post
    Is this one original or Fake??
    Looks fine and R01 is a great batch. Where did you get it and why do you think it might be fake?

I have the R01. Awesome Batch I must say.

This is not fake.

Basenotes Member davidmichael42's Avatar

Default Re: Aventus owners

tried this for the first time yesterday with a sample from myperfumesamples...... my this is some beautiful juice.

I wore this A42C14A01 batch yesterday at 8pm, partied,slept,had a shower and now at work. I can still smell this on my wrist.

Also got tons of compliments at the party
    This batch is not weak for sure.

Default Re: Aventus owners

Also what i feel is in an AC environment this cologne is a Gem.

Basenotes Plus

I really need to find an aventus alternative. Im like an aventus junkie. I have blasted through 4 ounces in a month. I have tried both fresco (not even close) and insurrection pure (turns sour on my skin) II as well as a few others people have said smell like aventus. My problem is I love the opening of aventus so much but that opening only lasts an hour on my skin and then its just vanilla and musk. I find myself refreshing every two hours. I have learned the hard way that I absolutely must spray my shirt to get any longevity from it. Its a damn shame. I love this juice so much but at the rate im spraying the stuff It would be cheaper to be a heroin addict.

Wow! I can't even use 4 oz. of any juice in 6 months. Aventus lasts me forever.

If you're refreshing every two hours just to smell the top notes you're probably choking everybody around you out haha.. you do realize aventus is notorious for causing olfactory fatigue right? Meaning your nose gets use to it and you cant smell it anymore but everyone around you can.

Wow! I can't even use 4 oz. of any juice in 6 months. Aventus lasts me forever.
    Lol right.. i've had my 4oz bottle for 3 months and barely made a dent in it. I can't imagine 4oz in a month! Lol

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchapalooza View Post
    If you're refreshing every two hours just to smell the top notes you're probably choking everybody around you out haha.. you do realize aventus is notorious for causing olfactory fatigue right? Meaning your nose gets use to it and you cant smell it anymore but everyone around you can.
    Yes I do. But its not the case. I have tested this and its not olfactory fatigue. I have sprayed it and an hour later asked someone what they thought of the cologne I was wearing and they said "you are wearing cologne?" I said yes and I pointed to where I sprayed it and they leaned in and said "I cant smell it". To me the olfactory fatigue excuse is just that. An excuse to detract from the upsetting reality that people are spending $180 - $330 for 4 oz of juice that just doesnt last. Dont get me wrong. I love aventus. It is my favorite scent of all time. But Im not going to lie to myself or anyone else and say that it has great longevity just because for me to admit that it doesnt places It in the "not worth the price of admission" category. Not to mention that if it truly was olfactory fatigue which is your mind blocking your ability to detect certain smells after a given period of exposure then reapplication shouldnt allow me to smell it. If the scent is blocked then it should have smelled like nothing at all if that truly was the case. Also olfactory fatigue is more of an issue if you apply large amounts of it closer to your nose like on the neck region. But I can take a shower and lotion up afterwards and spray just the top of my hand. In an hour its vanilla and musk. After 3 hours it is gone. And yes all 3 of my aventus bottles are genuine. As were the 6 sample vials I had. All had the same results. This Is why Im saying Im addicted to the stuff. All rational thinking should have me saying forget it and move on but I love the smell so much that Im willing to put up with it as there really is no alternative.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchapalooza View Post
    Lol right.. i've had my 4oz bottle for 3 months and barely made a dent in it. I can't imagine 4oz in a month! Lol
    Do you wear cologne every day? And if so do you wear only aventus every day? Do you wear your fragrances in the evening even if not going out? For me the answer to those questions is yes. That is how you go through it that fast especially if its not lasting. Most guys who are into fragrances have a rotation and wear a lot of different scents. When I get a new favorite I usually stick with it for awhile. It is only very recently that I got pure havane and pure malt and those have curbed my aventus use.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmoran View Post
    I really need to find an aventus alternative. Im like an aventus junkie. I have blasted through 4 ounces in a month. I have tried both fresco (not even close) and insurrection pure (turns sour on my skin) II as well as a few others people have said smell like aventus. My problem is I love the opening of aventus so much but that opening only lasts an hour on my skin and then its just vanilla and musk. I find myself refreshing every two hours. I have learned the hard way that I absolutely must spray my shirt to get any longevity from it. Its a damn shame. I love this juice so much but at the rate im spraying the stuff It would be cheaper to be a heroin addict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmoran View Post
    Do you wear cologne every day? And if so do you wear only aventus every day? Do you wear your fragrances in the evening even if not going out? For me the answer to those questions is yes. That is how you go through it that fast especially if its not lasting. Most guys who are into fragrances have a rotation and wear a lot of different scents. When I get a new favorite I usually stick with it for awhile. It is only very recently that I got pure havane and pure malt and those have curbed my aventus use.
    Damn man that sucks.. i get atleast 8hrs. And i know for a fact its there cuz i'll go to the grocery store and when i open the door to the frozen food section i get a huge blast of aventus. But anyways try insurection pure.. its suppose to be better than fresco. Or save up & get the 8.4oz flacon of aventus.. if you're using mainly aventus it's your best value. You get twice as much for $100 more than a 4oz. Cuz tbh thier really is no substitute. Especially since you've grown accustomed to it.