Code of Conduct
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Results 2,701 to 2,724 of 2724

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers

Quote Originally Posted by tnmha2345 View Post
    Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I am looking to buy a bottle of Creed Aventus for myself as a Christmas present, i'm in the U.S. What is the best place to buy online for authenticity as well as a good price?
    I would suggest you get in on a split from Remik. It's half the price you would pay else where. It took two weeks for the last split to fill. All you need is a little patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawky454 View Post
    I would suggest you get in on a split from Remik. It's half the price you would pay else where. It took two weeks for the last split to fill. All you need is a little patience.
    This is good advice. You could shop at one of the online discounters, but I personally prefer to pay full retail when it comes to Creeds. If I shopped anywhere else it would be with Remik since he is an upstanding member of the Basenotes community and will ensure that the buyer gets authentic juice.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoXerxes View Post
    This is good advice. You could shop at one of the online discounters, but I personally prefer to pay full retail when it comes to Creeds. If I shopped anywhere else it would be with Remik since he is an upstanding member of the Basenotes community and will ensure that the buyer gets authentic juice.
    Thank for very much for the advice. Decided to go with a 2.5oz brand new for my first time, will definitely do this in the future. This is my very first niche cologne and I haven't really payed much attention to the different notes before, but it definitely smells good. I can't quite detect the pineapple but it definitely smells very woody/musky. I got batch # SO42C14D01. Going to do as others suggested and test it out every few days and see if the air in the bottle/time etc. helps it out. And of course, going to wear it out tonight to see what people think.

Quote Originally Posted by tnmha2345 View Post
    Thank for very much for the advice. Decided to go with a 2.5oz brand new for my first time, will definitely do this in the future. This is my very first niche cologne and I haven't really payed much attention to the different notes before, but it definitely smells good. I can't quite detect the pineapple but it definitely smells very woody/musky. I got batch # SO42C14D01. Going to do as others suggested and test it out every few days and see if the air in the bottle/time etc. helps it out. And of course, going to wear it out tonight to see what people think.
    Congratulations on your excellent purchase! It could very well be that the Creed will need some time to air out. Tmoran has advanced this theory on previous pages - I agree with his analysis. Creeds seem to fill out once air begins to be introduced into the bottle. You might find everything from smell to performance improving over time. If you are happy with it, that's the only thing that counts. I have the 4oz flask and at times I want to purchase a 2.5oz just because I love the look of the bottle!

Either way, I hope you are enjoying Basenotes! We have a great community here.

Anyone in here know what batch is the smokiest?

I already have the best batches as far as crazy doses of jucy ripe pineapple and awesome longevity, keeping the top notes lasting the entire time slowly transitioning into light smoked pineapple (A42B11X02 and A42B11Z01) now I want the pure smoke batches... anything from 2014 I should try if I'm looking for that?

Already on the hunt for A42B10K04..
    Last edited by 1280adam; 6th December 2014 at 01:33 AM.

S042C14F01
    Bought from Fragrancenet.com 11/30/14.

First time buyer of Aventus. I had a sample stored from last year, and found it and loved it recently. Went ahead and bought a 4.0oz bottle of it...

Observations:
    Amazing smell. Fruity and smoky for the first hour.
    Lasts about 8 hrs total but very mild after hour 3.
    Dry down pleasant.

Overall... Weak. Not expected from spending $300 for a bottle of cologne.

Quote Originally Posted by BoojumHugger View Post
    I felt this way from my batch until I got my first (of many) comments about how I was filling the room with 1-2 sprays

Quote Originally Posted by BoojumHugger View Post
    S042C14F01
    Bought from Fragrancenet.com 11/30/14.

First time buyer of Aventus. I had a sample stored from last year, and found it and loved it recently. Went ahead and bought a 4.0oz bottle of it...

Observations:
    Amazing smell. Fruity and smoky for the first hour.
    Lasts about 8 hrs total but very mild after hour 3.
    Dry down pleasant.

My flacon seemed weak as hell when i first opened it but after i decanted some into an atomizer and some air got into it, it got a lot better. I think another reason it seems weak is because its a brand new batch & hasn't had time to macerate properly. My guess is creed is getting more orders than they can handle so they selling it literally as fast as they can make it. But trust me it'll get better.. give it a couple months. Plus you know aventus is notorious for causing olfactory fatigue right? Ask someone else if they can smell it after you think its faint. lol
    Last edited by Mitchapalooza; 6th December 2014 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    Anyone in here know what batch is the smokiest?

I already have the best batches as far as crazy doses of jucy ripe pineapple and awesome longevity, keeping the top notes lasting the entire time slowly transitioning into light smoked pineapple (A42B11X02 and A42B11Z01) now I want the pure smoke batches... anything from 2014 I should try if I'm looking for that?

Already on the hunt for A42B10K04..
    Nope.. all batches i've tried from 2013 Z01 on are all fruit & hardly any smoke. Everyone raved about the fruity batches & bashed the smokey batches so i guess creed caught on & quit making smokey batches. I have a 4oz 2013
    T01 batch that's pretty smokey compared to my ZZ01 flacon.

Can anyone comment on this batch LT42C113ZZ1 it smells really weak but I'm hoping maybe I just need to wait a while before it starts smelling better. The longevity and sillage kind of sucks right now. My first batch that I bought smelled great right off the bat.

Basenotes Plus

Try not to smell it when you first put it on.. Give your nose a week or two.. Don't wear more than 3 sprays.. Trust Me, I had the same problem as you..
    Smelt very weak at first and now its a power house to me..

Was yours the same batch? I can't seem to find any info on this number it's like a ghost lol

First of all, Hi eveyone, I'm new here. Picked up my first bottle of Aventus today (30ml), it is batch number 14H01 and I have not seen a thing about it on here or on google. I was able to get a tester from a bigger bottle in the shop but I did not get a chance to see the batch no on the bottle. There was someone spraying cards for people and hading them out and it was very busy. I can say I love the smell of the tester card though! It just does not seem to travel as far as I would have thought, does the cardboard absorb some of the smell? So I guess my main question is do I take a risk and open the bottle to see what it is like or do I try and find a known batch? This thread has made me paranoid!

I received my portion of the latest Aventus split yesterday. I sprayed it on my arm at 9pm last night and it's still going strong right now at 10:30 in the a.m. Extremely happy with my purchase and I'm sure it's just gonna get better from here on out. My batch # is: C42C14F01 Just thought I would share this here since I have not seen anyone comment on this batch as of yet. I cannot comment on the projection just yet but this stuff LASTS!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoXerxes View Post
    Congratulations on your excellent purchase! It could very well be that the Creed will need some time to air out. Tmoran has advanced this theory on previous pages - I agree with his analysis. Creeds seem to fill out once air begins to be introduced into the bottle. You might find everything from smell to performance improving over time. If you are happy with it, that's the only thing that counts. I have the 4oz flask and at times I want to purchase a 2.5oz just because I love the look of the bottle!

Either way, I hope you are enjoying Basenotes! We have a great community here.
    Sprayed 2 sprays last night (one on neck, one on one wrist) and I could not stop smelling myself all night. I think I might be in love. After it settles down it really becomes a great scent. Even got a compliment - "wow that fragrance you're wearing smells so fresh" by one of my female coworkers. Asked my mom what she thought of it and she said it smelled good (the way she described it was a leathery/vanilla smell). Once you have the moms approval you know you're good to go .

This was with batch # SO42C14D01. As far as longevity, when I woke up this morning after spraying last night at about 5:30pm, I could still smell it. Excellent batch i'd say

Quote Originally Posted by dlbui View Post
    I felt this way from my batch until I got my first (of many) comments about how I was filling the room with 1-2 sprays
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchapalooza View Post
    My flacon seemed weak as hell when i first opened it but after i decanted some into an atomizer and some air got into it, it got a lot better. I think another reason it seems weak is because its a brand new batch & hasn't had time to macerate properly. My guess is creed is getting more orders than they can handle so they selling it literally as fast as they can make it. But trust me it'll get better.. give it a couple months. Plus you know aventus is notorious for causing olfactory fatigue right? Ask someone else if they can smell it after you think its faint. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rarebear View Post
    Try not to smell it when you first put it on.. Give your nose a week or two.. Don't wear more than 3 sprays.. Trust Me, I had the same problem as you..
    Smelt very weak at first and now its a power house to me..
    Thanks guys! I hope you're right about it being stronger than I think.

Just wish it had a little bit more projection and would stick a little more. My wife has a horrible nose and she said it smells wonderful but needs to be close to me to smell, which I like. Not much of a guy who wants to fill up a room.

So I've been reading through some of this thread and it seems that brand new batches come off as smelling weak to the wearer but it seems that 100% of the time the fragrance substantially gains strength with time. Well my batch C42C14F01 does excellent for me in the longevity department but does not project well at all. No one around me can smell it (that I asked) so I'm hoping that mine "blooms" with time. How long did it take before you guys noticed a big difference?

I've never experienced any problems with projection with newer batch numbers.

So I've been reading through some of this thread and it seems that brand new batches come off as smelling weak to the wearer but it seems that 100% of the time the fragrance substantially gains strength with time. Well my batch C42C14F01 does excellent for me in the longevity department but does not project well at all. No one around me can smell it (that I asked) so I'm hoping that mine "blooms" with time. How long did it take before you guys noticed a big difference?
    My Top 5, In no particular order
    1). Creed Aventus - S042C13ZZ01
    2). Creed Aventus - C42C14F01
    3). Creed Aventus - FP42C14A02
    4). Creed Aventus - A42B11Y02
    5). Creed Aventus - A42C13Z01

Funny... I've had mine for only a week... And yes it has grown a bit. I had a friend smell it from downstairs from one spray. But that was right after I applied. After a few hours I still am not really getting much projection.

...And history repeats itself... I take back everything I said. This is some strong shit!! Sorry for the bump, I know everyone is sick of this thread.

Hi everyone this is my first time posting in here, so I just wanna ask u guys recently I read Creed Aventus 2014 batch have a bit different bottle like no BB balls anymore on the sprayer. There's local reseller in my country that sell Aventus batch LT42C14A01, he sell it for around $290 and said he's import it from hongkong. (everything looks legit, but its like old bottle of Creed aventus which still have BB ball on the sprayer) is it normal for 2014 batch?

Aventus

Quote Originally Posted by praboo15 View Post
    Hi everyone this is my first time posting in here, so I just wanna ask u guys recently I read Creed Aventus 2014 batch have a bit different bottle like no BB balls anymore on the sprayer. There's local reseller in my country that sell Aventus batch LT42C14A01, he sell it for around $290 and said he's import it from hongkong. (everything looks legit, but its like old bottle of Creed aventus which still have BB ball on the sprayer) is it normal for 2014 batch?
    Mmm... I don't know. I first noticed about the new cap/straw style stuff in maybe at least Feb or so of this year. Were there any 2014 batches made with the older styling?...
    (Formerly Jouho)

hi basenoters anyone from the uk ordered a flacon from creed directly? if so can you request a certian batch from them? or are you given what er they send you? and secondly has anyone recently order a flacon from
    creed? if so whats the overall performance like? i.e fruity to smoke ratio?

thanks