Code of Conduct

Default Do TPC always send out their orders bottle by bottle individually?!

Been waiting for my order of over a dozen samples from TPC for 11 days now. Got a package from them this morning, opened it all excited only to find that it contained just ONE of the samples I ordered! (The One by D&G. Safe, boring, kinda girly. Not for me) Is this what they always do? Seems kinda daft if so. I'd rather wait until they were all ready than get bottle by bottle over ages in dribs and drabs every few days!
    Last edited by QWERTYOP; 19th January 2011 at 02:49 PM.

Default Re: Do TPC always send out their orders bottle by bottle individually?!

Let me explain how this works (or has worked up until my last order a few months ago).

The Perfumed Court is a "partnership". There are three persons/locations which have different fragrances to decant. So depending on what you order, you may get up to three packages arriving at different dates.

Also, one can see shipment status at your account at their website. I get email notices too.

Yes, there are three that do operations for TPC and that actually ship packages. It is beside me why they would operate this way but if I order several decants/samples it is usually done in 3 shipments. For whatever reason they usually arrives between 3 business days and 2 weeks.

Ah, I see. That makes things more understandable. I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info... I hope the other two parcels have more than one sample for me! =)

Sur la Plage

I see no issues with the way they operate, nor have encountered any problems with them.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

Yup. I actually find it quirky, if not endearing. 3 ladies sending me 3 different packages from 3 different locations but I only need to pay one flat shipping fee per order. What's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    Yup. I actually find it quirky, if not endearing. 3 ladies sending me 3 different packages from 3 different locations but I only need to pay one flat shipping fee per order. What's not to like?
    The coffee sweet was damn nice too!

Oh, this makes sense. I ordered 3 decants last week and 2 arrived yesterday in 1 package. I was curious but figured the 3rd one was out of stock.

They also provide excellent service!!
    "Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each!" - Henry David Thoreau

Yes, their service has been good as far as I am concerned. It is nice seeing their postal tracking number when you visit their website and the delivery/parcel status listed as well. Although, as a web developer I could use some more up-to-date software and coding, the email confirmations could be more reassuring to the user. They are doing a good job on the service side which is good enough for me.

Their glass decants are really nice. Here's my 2.5 ml decant, that I received yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by NewHaarlem View Post
    Their glass decants are really nice. Here's my 2.5 ml decant, that I received yesterday:

An excellent choice that should be widely tested!

Im pretty upset that I received Coffee Caramel by Coffee O Rio this time. I prefer the harder candies. But i will let this one slide just once.

Off their site, under shipping policy.

Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. We pride ourselves on shipping your order as fast as possible, usually within three (3) business days after it is placed, although in some cases we may need up to five business days to fulfill your order. Because there are three vendors in The Perfumed Court, you might receive up to three packages (depending on what you ordered) and possibly on different days.

Need to put the ladies of TPC on my Christmas card list, for sure.

I recently ordered from TPC &, as others have noted, I was sent three separate shipping notifications with tracking numbers followed shortly thereafter by the delivery of three envelopes. I balked mildly at their prices but after receiving these tidily decanted fragrances with their delightful little labels & the excellent communication through all phases of the ordering process I'll definitely buy from them again. The only improvement I would like to see is the ability to determine what each package contains.