Code of Conduct

Default Perfumes that could have been made by Serge Lutens but by other perfume houses.

Just wondering what perfumes by other brands smells like they could have been made by Serge?

Default Re: Perfumes that could have been made by Serge Lutens but by other perfume houses.

Wonderwood , encre noire , myrrh ardente

SL droool

Default Re: Perfumes that could have been made by Serge Lutens but by other perfume houses.

Mauboussin by Mauboussin comes to mind. Thick, syrupy and sweet, but with character.

The original Donna Karan

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Perfumes that could have been made by Serge Lutens but by other perfume houses.

Coromandel by Chanel was formulated by Christopher Sheldrake, who also works with Serge Lutens. To me, it is ,obvious that, although Jaques Polge's name is also associated with Coromandel, Christopher Sheldrakes style is very evident.

Quote Originally Posted by N_Tesla View Post
    Coromandel by Chanel was formulated by Christopher Sheldrake, who also works with Serge Lutens. To me, it is ,obvious that, although Jaques Polge's name is also associated with Coromandel, Christopher Sheldrakes style is very evident.
    Very true. I just smelt Coromandel a few days ago and Serge Lutens/Christopher Sheldrake's style was very evident but in the non intense Serge Lutens way. Serge Lutens on a diet you could say.

Amouage Jubilation XXV is very Serge-like.

noggs, very true. I immediately thought of Serge & Christopher.

Coromandel smells as if Christopher Sheldrake took one one of his ideas from his work at Serge Lutens and literally got access to all of Chanel's fragrance ingredients. It's the same vibe, but with differently refined chemicals. Their patchouli is unbelievably creamy and unharsh.

which Patchouli?