Code of Conduct

Default Anyone tried Miller et Bertaux "Om" ?

The notes sound intriguing to me: Resin of myrrh, clove leaf, patchouli, peppercorns and allspice, sacred wood smoke, incense, black vanilla.

Not sure if this has been discussed but the search function is down now. Anyone sampled this yet?

Default Re: Anyone tried Miller et Bertaux "Om" ?

A sample is on its way. The notes sound very good to me - no regular wood smoke but, "sacred wood smoke" It could be a healing experience or maybe mystical. Ooooh . . . OM! Has anyone tried this yet?

I hadn't heard of this one. I like M&B (own 2) so I'll definitely keep the radar on scan for it.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Is this the same Miller as Miller Harris? Is this a cheating bum setting up shop with some fragrance house wrecker?

Late 1960s and early 1970s counterculture taught us that Om is the sound of the universe. Therefore we're all trying it all the time. Well kinda.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Quote Originally Posted by DustB View Post

Late 1960s and early 1970s counterculture taught us that Om is the sound of the universe. Therefore we're all trying it all the time. Well kinda.
    I think I read somewhere that the universe resonates in the frequency of B-flat to be specific.

On the subject of Miller et Bertaux-- I like Spiritus #2-- it has a real allspice and copal incense thing going on. Green, Green, Green & Green is something like Un Jardin En Mediterranee and Comme des Garšons 3. This house makes some good scents, but they seem to be getting pricier. I haven't tried Om nor the other one released at the same time.

The notes sound exciting but the frag itself was boring and short lived. I sampled it twice.

I have. I'm wearing it right now as a matter of fact. It smells like the inside of a Virgin Mega Store. Remember those? Use to go there quite often to stock up on blank minidiscs. Nice scent. Further testing required to determine if this is full bottle worthy.

I've tried it also. It was OK, but nothing that special IMO