Code of Conduct

Question Angel Men projection

I just bought a bottle of Angel Men (it looks legit) from a reputable store last week and I seem to having projection problems with it. People notice the scent only when they're extremely close to me. I usually do 1 spray on the neck, chest, and 1 on each wrist. How should I apply A*Men to get better projection?

Default Re: Angel Men projection

I think what you are doing is fine. I have never had any projection problems with this scent.

it is not a big projector and does last but is not a big sillage monster by any means

On me, it has a vile sillage at the first hour, but then quickly come close to the skin, and with 3 hours its over.

I think mine was a bad bottle. Got it from fragrancex. I think there are SOO MUCH old stock, cause i have this issue with more 3 bottles from that (bought 30 bottles from fragrancex)

It projects pretty well for the first hour after that it stays close to the skin.
    Longevity on me is about 6 hours.

I'm a big A*Men fan and I wear it often. I get good longevity from it, but it doesn't have room-filling projection for me either. It's not quite a "skin scent", but it's got moderate projection (i.e., perfect) for me. I don't know if I'd like it as much if it broadcasted itself into the next hemisphere.

For the record, I've got the small 1 ounce rubber bottle, which has an awful atomizer, and I usually do 3 sprays to my chest, and two on each wrist, rubbing them together.
    Check out my blog Pour Monsieur, a no-nonsense guide to men's fragrances:
    http://pourmonsieurblog.blogspot.com/

Any fragrance that should not be worn in public, should be worn in public.

They smell it when they are extremely close to you ? Either you have extra dry skin, either the bottle is not legit or very old.

On me, longevity varies from 8 hours to 12 hours. Sometimes it goes up to 16, depends on a lot of things.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

thanks for the replies guys! I asked some friends again and they said that they could smell me without having to get super close. Still doesn't have insane projection like forum members say it does, though. Maybe I just got an old bottle.

Basenotes Junkie Vitamin B Complex's Avatar

This fragrance is the best projecting and longest lasting fragrance I've had. I own Fahrenheit, L'eau D'issey, JOOP! Homme, Le Male and it's stronger than all of them. I was walking outdoors in winter wearing Angel Men and I could smell it on myself outdoors at night hours after I applied it.

I blind bought this, I love it.

The way it goes from dark/tar/minty chocolate > sweet mint chocolate > caramel chocolate > soft chocolate

is very good. It changes on me lots of times. It is a delicious fragrance.

good to know im not the only one...

its a dense scent but its not a projection monster imo.

I don't know what's your problem with this fragrance guys but A'Men project like a beast on my skin and I get more than 12 hour with this fragrance!

Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    I don't know what's your problem with this fragrance guys but A'Men project like a beast on my skin and I get more than 12 hour with this fragrance!
    A*Men is a projection monster. It also lasts 12 hours or so on me. Definitely one of the strongest ones I own.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

IMO & experience:

Sillage: 7/10

Longevity: 9/10

This is a monster on my skin even when I try scrubbing it off!! Maybe you have dry skin? Try using some unscented lotion before applying fragrances, this usually helps me with the weaker frags.

Banned

A*Men has excellent projection and longevity ... I know your friends said they smell you without being close -"I asked some friends again and they said that they could smell me without having to get super close." Perhaps, your expectation is unreasonable ...

funny enough I once received a fake a*men on ebay, which the seller ended up just refunding me and allowed me to keep the fragrance. it was an ok copy, it did not contain the harsh tar note and had more lavender/vanilla in it, however, that thing was a true projection monster, it projected more than the original which is interesting.

If not applied carefully, it can litterally dent cars, kill smaller pets and make children cry.

That's the effect from my bottle on my skin at least.

It's a projection monster on me too - and on numerous people I've walked past who were wearing it.
    I apply six sprays under clothes.
    Renato