Code of Conduct

Default What's an excellent long lasting scent for a 17 year old that everyone will notice?

Hmm! Okay well I've been lurking these forums for the past hour, and it seems everyone here is around 22+, I'm 17 so maybe my tastes and other girls' tastes may differ.

Anyways, I bought a body spray, just 10 bucks @ Aeropostale called Benton, it smells very fruity and nice, but the best part about it fades in about 10 minutes!

I need a scent that people will notice(especially the ladies) and won't fade after an hour.

What scents do women like anyways? The Benton spray I liked a lot, it didn't smell musky, heavy or tobacco like, and actually made me hungry for chocolate or candy or something.

For some reason I'm getting hungry just listening to people's descriptions of scents here....

Thanks for your help!

Oh! One more thing, what are all the differences between perfumes,colognes, body sprays. As far as I know colognes last longer than sprays.

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Default Re: What's an excellent long lasting scent for a 17 year old that everyone will notice?

Bijan for Men

teehee

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄ lck t ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

Default Re: What's an excellent long lasting scent for a 17 year old that everyone will notice?

Forgot to mention, not many places where I can get scents where I live, except for clothing stores. It'd help if you gave a description of what you suggest(Ex: Citrusy, long lasting)

Honestly, younger girls seen to buckle at the knees for Unforgivable.

╔════════════╗
    ╚════════════╝

and it's something you can find in clothing stores

it's a knockoff of the expensive MI from Creed

╔════════════╗
    ╚════════════╝

Go to your local Ross, Marshalls, or TJMaxx and look for the box in the picture below they usually sell it for like $19.99 for a 1.7oz if you can find it. This is good scent that girls your age should like, it is a sweet gourmond type scent.

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best. - Sir Oscar Wilde

Crap, all the stores you listed are all 100 miles out of reach. I guess I'll experiment with amazon...but I've seen a few dodgy customer reviews saying something about fakes.

Rochas Man is not a toy

╔════════════╗
    ╚════════════╝

Although it may look like one to women

╔════════════╗
    ╚════════════╝

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious Scent View Post
    Crap, all the stores you listed are all 100 miles out of reach. I guess I'll experiment with amazon...but I've seen a few dodgy customer reviews saying something about fakes.
    What are some stores that are close to where you live. To get a better idea what kinda selection you have, maybe I can help.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best. - Sir Oscar Wilde

How's this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male(I'll probably order Unforgivable and Rochas Eau De Toilette, thanks guys/girls)

L'Eau de Kaka has all the ladies screamin'.

Quote Originally Posted by puddlemonkey View Post
    although it may look like one to women
    lmao!

Alright, I'll do that, are we allowed to post links?

Alright, I'll do that, are we allowed to post links?
    links are fine

╔════════════╗
    ╚════════════╝

How's this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male(I'll probably order Unforgivable and Rochas Eau De Toilette, thanks guys/girls)
    At your age Le Male will be the holy grail scent if not to many guys around your area wear it, that one never fells at getting compliments but it is very over used where I live.

Awesome, I've a few products now . Lmao, the only crap guys here use is TAG and Axe and it smells super synthetic and I actually almost puked from Axe. Only problem now is store location. Still on the fence about Amazon for sure

Hmm you are better off shopping online cause from the looks of the store selection you will be paying full retail for sure. Check this site out down below, and use the coupon code "basenotes" this will give you an extra 15% off. I have bought stuff off this site and I have never had a problem yet.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/

Hmm okay, thanks again for the help friend! One last question before i go to sleep, where/when do I enter the coupon code? When I put item in cart? Said something about coupon list.

Hmm okay, thanks again for the help friend! One last question before i go to sleep, where/when do I enter the coupon code? When I put item in cart? Said something about coupon list.
    When you go to view your shopping bag in the middle left you should see where it saids "Enter your Coupon, Gift Certificate
    or Gift Card code below" and below that is a box enter it there and once you hit apply you should see how much it took off in the middle.

Alrighty! Thank you very much everyone and Happy New Year!

MI smells better than Unforgivable IMO. Unforgivable Multi Platinum is really nice, but you can't really find it anymore. Try Ed Hardy's love and Luck for a similar vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    MI smells better than Unforgivable IMO. Unforgivable Multi Platinum is really nice, but you can't really find it anymore. Try Ed Hardy's love and Luck for a similar vibe.
    I prefer Unforgivable over MI myself. But I do owe you an apology, I broke out my Love & Luck sample and you're right, very similar to MI, maybe a tad sharper in the middle.

╔════════════╗
    ╚════════════╝

Keep in mind that if you want to smell different than everyone else around you, if you want to stand out a bit (and a fragrance will only help a small bit, if the truth be told), then you can't shop where everyone else does -- especially if the shopping options in your area are quite limited. Fortunately, in this day and age of the Internet, the world is quite literally your oyster.

fountain

Paris Hilton for Men is my 16 year old nephew's best compliment getter.
    Renato

You should try Joop! Jump. It is great but bit youthfull for me (I am 29 and this smells more like its for teens). Good projection and longevity.
    TOP 3 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Lalique Encre Noire
    3. Creed Millesime Imperial

TOP 3 cold weather:

1. Dior Homme
    2. Eau Des Baux
    3. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme

i`m 15 and bleu de chanel gets me alot of compliments so does allure homme edition blanche and aqua di gio( aqua di gio is kind of common)

Personally, Unforgiven, Rochas Eau, and Le Male are the ones most interesting me at the moment, I just can't decide between them!