Code of Conduct

Default L'Occitane - anybody know when their "Friends and Family" sale is?

Heard a while back they usually have some sort of sale in store like 25% off everything, including fragrances. Wanted to stock up and was wondering if anybody knew when they usually have this? Thanks!

Default Re: L'Occitane - anybody know when their "Friends and Family" sale is?

I love L'Occitane products! Not sure about the US, but here you can buy two products with 40% discount during the month when you have your birthday. You should have a loyal costumer card, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Habanitta View Post
    I love L'Occitane products! Not sure about the US, but here you can buy two products with 40% discount during the month when you have your birthday. You should have a loyal costumer card, though.
    I'll have to look into that since my birthday is in January! Thanks

They just had a sale. If you are on the mailing list, you can find out.
    "...put on clothes that are well-scented with incense. Even if youíre somewhere where no one special will see you, you still feel a heady sense of pleasure inside." Things that make your heart beat fast (translated by Meredith McKinney), Sei Shonagon. The Pillow Book.

"The sunset is deeper and longer. The scent of the jasmine is stronger." Miracles. Pet Shop Boys

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    They just had a sale. If you are on the mailing list, you can find out.
    I am, but I'm talking the sale(s) when everything, including fragrances are on sale. Most of the time it looks like select products are (I've never seen and fragrances included). I thought I had read that have a once a year type sale where everything is discounted.