Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Blog Entries

Default Re: TODAY I BOUGHT: Fashion Edition

Gifted(Tod's Espadrille Penny Loafer in dark brown):
    Studio_Tod's Espadrille P.Loafer(Dark Brown) .jpg.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2nd part of my Valentine's Day Gift today. BTW(Cultural lesson): On February 14th the women gift the men and the men reciprocate on March 14th(White Day)-derived from the Japanese culture and then the single people get together on April 14th. Yes, Valentine's Day is a day when the men actually receive from our wives/girlfriends. LOL. Hahahaha. Sweet! On-topic: 2017 S/S Salvatore Ferragamo Gancio Relief Mocassion(black color) and 2017 S/S Salvatore Ferragamo Driver(blue color):
    Studio_SFGancioReliefMoccasin&SFDriver_151959.jpg.jpg
    Last edited by Paul H; 16th February 2017 at 09:04 AM. Reason: little cultural lesson

Dependent

Had another Zegna Quindici catch my eye I had to order. Can't wait to get this one.

Iterji Adghal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by guitarphil View Post
    Had another Zegna Quindici catch my eye I had to order. Can't wait to get this one.
    Very nice! Love your taste!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Dependent

Hard for me to pass on these when they go on sale. Ordered another Zegna Venticinque, a bit different from my normal taste, but I think it will go good in the colleciton.

Picked up some random dress shirts. What dress shirts does everyone like? I really like Etro shirts, but they are harder to find in plain patterns.

- - - Updated - - -

As a side note, would you guys have any intrest in some sort of thread for posting clothing deals? I run across alot all the time, not sure if thats something others would like to see or contribute to.

Hard for me to pass on these when they go on sale. Ordered another Zegna Venticinque, a bit different from my normal taste, but I think it will go good in the colleciton.

Picked up some random dress shirts. What dress shirts does everyone like? I really like Etro shirts, but they are harder to find in plain patterns.
    I like Brioni and Charvet dress shirts. By the way - beautiful tie!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Yesterday - Stefano Ricci black crocodile loafers and belt

- - - Updated - - -

As a side note, would you guys have any intrest in some sort of thread for posting clothing deals? I run across alot all the time, not sure if thats something others would like to see or contribute to.

I love Eton dress shirts for business/work and Saint Laurent for going out.

New & Lingwood
    Screenshot_20180610-161629_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180610-161825_Instagram.jpg

Just treated myself with these two as a reward for completing another year at the Uni. I'll upload some actual pictures in them to the post your pic thread when I get my hands on a camera.
    “You must have a perfume. A perfume is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want?” Oscar Wilde